Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 225163 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #525 on: April 30, 2018, 07:35:10 PM »
The grand conspiracy gets even larger.

Too bad they can't question Rasputin, I've heard he was quite the mastermind. Although it says the FBI agents were in the audience at the fight so either these are some nice job perks, to get paid to watch a Fedor fight or perhaps the agents are just Fedor fans who flashed the badge so they could get a brief chat and an autograph from Fedor.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #526 on: May 01, 2018, 10:55:02 AM »
Too bad they can't question Rasputin, I've heard he was quite the mastermind. Although it says the FBI agents were in the audience at the fight so either these are some nice job perks, to get paid to watch a Fedor fight or perhaps the agents are just Fedor fans who flashed the badge so they could get a brief chat and an autograph from Fedor.

:)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: May 01, 2018, 10:56:04 AM »
Agnostic:  Mueller runs a tight ship. 

Mueller Has Dozens of Inquiries for Trump in Broad Quest on Russia Ties and Obstruction
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
APRIL 30, 2018

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s election interference, has at least four dozen questions on an exhaustive array of subjects he wants to ask President Trump to learn more about his ties to Russia and determine whether he obstructed the inquiry itself, according to a list of the questions obtained by The New York Times.

[Read the questions here.]

. . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/robert-mueller-questions-trump.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: May 01, 2018, 01:15:43 PM »
Agnostic:  Mueller runs a tight ship. 

Mueller Has Dozens of Inquiries for Trump in Broad Quest on Russia Ties and Obstruction
By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
APRIL 30, 2018

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s election interference, has at least four dozen questions on an exhaustive array of subjects he wants to ask President Trump to learn more about his ties to Russia and determine whether he obstructed the inquiry itself, according to a list of the questions obtained by The New York Times.

. . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/robert-mueller-questions-trump.html

Yep, and as soon as he turned the questions over to anyone associated with Trump, instant leak. Sad!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: May 01, 2018, 01:26:33 PM »
Because defending himself was bankrupting him and could have harmed his son's career.  You do realize the FBI agents who interviewed him did not believe Flynn lied?  I seriously doubt Flynn knew that before entering his plea.

FBI to Flynn, "fooled ya."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: May 01, 2018, 01:40:48 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/385575-impeachment-looms-large-in-white-house-midterm-plans

If only....

Has the swamp sprung a leak?

"Forty-seven House Republicans, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), have announced their retirements since Trump came into office. While some of them have been replaced by GOP successors in special elections, many of the seats will be vulnerable to Democratic takeover in November." ALEXANDER BOLTON AND MELANIE ZANONA - 04/30/18

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: May 01, 2018, 01:41:12 PM »
Yep, and as soon as he turned the questions over to anyone associated with Trump, instant leak. Sad!

::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: May 01, 2018, 05:12:14 PM »
::)

Ok D.E. Here are several different articles from various news sources saying it was, or it was likely Trumps side that sprung the leak. Take a few moments, look over them, and then let me know if you still think it was Mueller's team based on the poorly written tweet from Donald faking outrage. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/why-were-muellers-questions-for-trump-leaked.html

"Times reporter Michael Schmidt elaborated on MSNBC, seeming to confirm that the document came from Trump’s side (which makes sense because Mueller’s team has not been known to leak)."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-team-trump-leaked-muellers-questions-its-bound-to-backfire

"First, who might have leaked these questions? Mueller himself or someone on his team could have done so, but Mueller is known for his tight-lipped approach to investigations. Not only is it against his nature to leak these questions, it is also against his interest. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/01/were-trumps-own-lawyers-behind-the-disgraceful-leak-of-muellers-questions/?utm_term=.cdfa4730c43e

“Clearly a leak by the special counsel's office,” Sean Hannity declared on his Fox News show Monday night, shortly after the New York Times published the questions.

The rightful target of the president's ire might be his own legal team.

The Times reported that the questions were “read by the special counsel investigators to the president’s lawyers, who compiled them into a list. That document was provided to the Times by a person outside Mr. Trump’s legal team.”

Based on the Times's account, we can conclude that the leak did not come from the special counsel's office — unless Trump's lawyers shared their document listing Mueller's questions with Mueller's investigators, which would make little sense."

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-leak-mueller-questions-experts-906857

“There is no question that these leaks did not come from Mueller’s team but did come from Trump’s team,” ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams said on Good Morning America. “How do we know that? Because in the New York Times article, they make it very clear this came from a list of questions that Mueller’s team read to them. And so Trump’s team created this list that was then leaked by someone outside of Trump’s defense team.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: May 01, 2018, 06:06:41 PM »
Ok D.E. Here are several different articles from various news sources saying it was, or it was likely Trumps side that sprung the leak. Take a few moments, look over them, and then let me know if you still think it was Mueller's team based on the poorly written tweet from Donald faking outrage. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/why-were-muellers-questions-for-trump-leaked.html

"Times reporter Michael Schmidt elaborated on MSNBC, seeming to confirm that the document came from Trump’s side (which makes sense because Mueller’s team has not been known to leak)."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-team-trump-leaked-muellers-questions-its-bound-to-backfire

"First, who might have leaked these questions? Mueller himself or someone on his team could have done so, but Mueller is known for his tight-lipped approach to investigations. Not only is it against his nature to leak these questions, it is also against his interest. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/01/were-trumps-own-lawyers-behind-the-disgraceful-leak-of-muellers-questions/?utm_term=.cdfa4730c43e

“Clearly a leak by the special counsel's office,” Sean Hannity declared on his Fox News show Monday night, shortly after the New York Times published the questions.

The rightful target of the president's ire might be his own legal team.

The Times reported that the questions were “read by the special counsel investigators to the president’s lawyers, who compiled them into a list. That document was provided to the Times by a person outside Mr. Trump’s legal team.”

Based on the Times's account, we can conclude that the leak did not come from the special counsel's office — unless Trump's lawyers shared their document listing Mueller's questions with Mueller's investigators, which would make little sense."

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/385602-muellers-former-assistant-says-grammatical-errors-prove-leaked-questions-came

“Because of the way these questions are written ... lawyers wouldn’t write questions this way, in my estimation. Some of the grammar is not even proper," he continued. "So, I don’t see this as a list of written questions that Mueller’s office gave to the president. I think these are more notes that the White House has taken and then they have expanded upon the conversation to write out these as questions.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-leak-mueller-questions-experts-906857

“There is no question that these leaks did not come from Mueller’s team but did come from Trump’s team,” ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams said on Good Morning America. “How do we know that? Because in the New York Times article, they make it very clear this came from a list of questions that Mueller’s team read to them. And so Trump’s team created this list that was then leaked by someone outside of Trump’s defense team.”

MSM parroting the same thing?  Oh wow.  You got me.   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2018, 06:08:13 PM »
MSM parroting the same thing?  Oh wow.  You got me.   

Yup... you can lead a Marxist to water...
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: May 01, 2018, 06:10:44 PM »
Yup... you can lead a Marxist to water...

:)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: May 01, 2018, 06:48:41 PM »
Wow... you really want to believe it couldn't be from Trumps camp.... I'm afraid you are way past the point of critical thinking

The old "MSM" throw down excuse... if you don't agree with the information, simply mumble MSM and you're done..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: May 01, 2018, 07:08:27 PM »
Wow... you really want to believe it couldn't be from Trumps camp.... I'm afraid you are way past the point of critical thinking

The old "MSM" throw down excuse... if you don't agree with the information, simply mumble MSM and you're done..

Oh yes.  This is the end of me and critical thinking.  lol  You probably don't believe there is any kind of liberal media bias.  That they don't all repeat the same talking points.  That they aren't openly at war with Trump.  Sucks to be you. 

I guess I could dive into MSNBC, exhibit symptoms of TDS, be a hypocrite when it comes to criticizing people about bigotry, name-calling, etc.  But you got that covered. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #538 on: May 01, 2018, 07:11:43 PM »
Agnostic:  Mueller runs a tight ship.  

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
APRIL 30, 2018

. . . .

Despite the questions being "leaked" or whether Trump thinks he's innocent and has nothing to hide, he would be a fool to talk to Mueller.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2018, 07:14:06 PM »
Despite the questions being "leaked" or whether Trump thinks he's innocent and has nothing to hide, he would be a fool to talk to Mueller.

Completely agree. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: May 01, 2018, 07:26:49 PM »

You've almost guaranteed he will.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #541 on: May 01, 2018, 07:26:53 PM »

so all of a sudden Trump's camp leaks ?? Nope...
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: May 01, 2018, 08:45:53 PM »
so all of a sudden Trump's camp leaks ?? Nope...

HAHAHAHA!!  All of a sudden......  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: May 01, 2018, 08:46:34 PM »
Would someone list trustworthy media sources that aren't "Mainstream Media" ?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #544 on: May 02, 2018, 08:13:19 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!  All of a sudden......  ;D

So all the Leaks that paint Trump as a  Racist Nazi Russian Traitor are from Trump?? would he not leak info that make him look good ?
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: May 02, 2018, 12:55:31 PM »
So all the Leaks that paint Trump as a  Racist Nazi Russian Traitor are from Trump?? would he not leak info that make him look good ?

He didn't leak that he called Putin to congratulate him on his win when he was given a note to "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM". Someone on his team leaked it within minutes. I am not saying Trump himself leaked anything. His team certainly did

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: May 02, 2018, 03:21:20 PM »
FBI to Flynn, "fooled ya."

Actually it was Mueller. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: May 02, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »
Actually it was Mueller. 

Thanks, you're right again.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: May 02, 2018, 03:44:21 PM »
Trump wants badly to discredit the FBI and The Special Counsel, particularly Robert Mueller. It would not surprise me if he leaks information only to blame it on them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: May 02, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
Trump wants badly to discredit the FBI and The Special Counsel, particularly Robert Mueller. It would not surprise me if he leaks information only to blame it on them.

He's pretty media savvy.  I think he probably leaked the tax return and punked Maddow with it.  But this one?  I doubt it.