Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 225171 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #650 on: May 29, 2018, 07:59:35 PM »
What the heck are you talking about??  I just posted it.  Here it is again.  

??. Me responding to Coach about wasting time debating politics with people who's minds are made up.... is me saying Trump committed a crime and should be on trial? You've lost it...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: May 29, 2018, 08:05:07 PM »
and you are getting really tired... give it a rest

That's me responding to Chaos.....

Then coach asks what's the crime? I interpret that as what did Chaos do that I told him to give it a rest.. Then I respond with "Youve been following the conversation" etc etc

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: May 29, 2018, 08:06:37 PM »
If coach was asking me what crime did Trump commit, my response would be as it always has been... I don't know if he committed a crime. He may not have, there is an investigation underway, we'll find out when it's done.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: May 29, 2018, 08:07:21 PM »
Now back to Mueller should be charged with a crime and put on trial...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: May 29, 2018, 08:11:05 PM »
If coach was asking me what crime did Trump commit, my response would be as it always has been... I don't know if he committed a crime. He may not have, there is an investigation underway, we'll find out when it's done.

Focus.  Coach asked you what crime Trump committed.  You refused to answer his question about what crime Trump committed. 

You then asked chaos what crime Mueller committed.  When he didn't answer, you started complaining.  That is what is hypocritical. 

If you cannot understand your own words, I cannot really help you. 

If you are now saying you don't know, fine.  Anyone being open minded about this can go a step further and say there is zero evidence Trump committed a crime or conspired with Russia to win the election. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: May 29, 2018, 08:14:36 PM »
Focus.  Coach asked you what crime Trump committed.  You refused to answer his question about what crime Trump committed. 

You then asked chaos what crime Mueller committed.  When he didn't answer, you started complaining.  That is what is hypocritical. 

If you cannot understand your own words, I cannot really help you. 

If you are now saying you don't know, fine.  Anyone being open minded about this can go a step further and say there is zero evidence Trump committed a crime or conspired with Russia to win the election. 

Please don't lie. There was a line of conversation ongoing about Chaos and I told him to give it a rest. Coach may have been jumping in about something different, but it is obvious from my response I read it as "What crime did Chaos commit that you would tell him to give it a rest. I answered accordingly. That you interpret it as Coach asking about Trump (Trump's name was never mentioned) thats fine. Since you interpret it that way I gave you my answer very clearly.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: May 29, 2018, 08:16:59 PM »
Tell you what, re-read the entire conversation and then get back to me. I just did and my last statement stands

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: May 29, 2018, 08:24:05 PM »
Please don't lie. There was a line of conversation ongoing about Chaos and I told him to give it a rest. Coach may have been jumping in about something different, but it is obvious from my response I read it as "What crime did Chaos commit that you would tell him to give it a rest. I answered accordingly. That you interpret it as Coach asking about Trump (Trump's name was never mentioned) thats fine. Since you interpret it that way I gave you my answer very clearly.

You have no business calling me a liar, particularly after I have outed you at least twice for lying.

Here is Coach's question:

What’s the crime?

Here is your response:

You tell me. You've been following the conversations for a long time. Has it been conducive to an exchange of ideas?

Now, if you are telling me Coach didn't ask you what crime Trump committed, which I just quoted, and you didn't refuse to answer, which I just quoted, then you are either a liar or not too bright. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #659 on: May 29, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »
Now back to Mueller should be charged with a crime and put on trial...
He should. It's a damn shame he's managed to hold on to his job as long as he has. All politically motivated.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: May 29, 2018, 09:40:15 PM »
None of which has anything to do with Trump or Trump colluding with Russia to win the election.

Exactly! Explains why Trump's accusations of this investigation being a witch hunt is loonytoons....just like he is.

If you are okay with foreign countries/adversaries, corporations, the monetarily influential and powerful people choosing our presidents for us, than I understand why you'd want to discredit the Mueller investigation. Trump emphatically maintains he is innocent of the implied crimes/accusations, he should be the first person to want to clear his name....although his, decorum, reputation and ethics will forever remain questionable.

Of course his son, daughter, son-in-law and various close associates, particularly those who supposedly ran his campaign might end up taking the fall for him. Wonder if Trump will pardon any of them at the end of the day? Melania might be just the ultimate martyr and beloved first lady of all time. Money can buy a lot, but it doesn't buy happiness.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: May 29, 2018, 10:10:02 PM »
You have no business calling me a liar, particularly after I have outed you at least twice for lying.

Here is Coach's question:

Here is your response:

Now, if you are telling me Coach didn't ask you what crime Trump committed, which I just quoted, and you didn't refuse to answer, which I just quoted, then you are either a liar or not too bright.  

You did not quote Coach asking me what Crime Trump committed. You quoted Coach asking me "What's the Crime". At the time he asked that of me, I wasn't even talking about Trump. I was talking about Chaos being unable to see any point of view that doesn't fit in his paradigm. Saying Mueller should be charged and tried was the discussion.

It absolutely makes no sense the way you portray it. I have no reason not to answer a question about what crime trump committed. I wasn't talking about that at the time. If you want to ask me that go ahead.

It's quite possible Coach accidentally quoted me when asking that question, meaning to ask Prime.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: May 29, 2018, 10:12:12 PM »
He should. It's a damn shame he's managed to hold on to his job as long as he has. All politically motivated.

Cool, simply line out the facts of a crime Mueller committed that a prosecutor can indict him on and take to a jury

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: May 30, 2018, 07:14:26 AM »
Exactly! Explains why Trump's accusations of this investigation being a witch hunt is loonytoons....just like he is.

If you are okay with foreign countries/adversaries, corporations, the monetarily influential and powerful people choosing our presidents for us, than I understand why you'd want to discredit the Mueller investigation. Trump emphatically maintains he is innocent of the implied crimes/accusations, he should be the first person to want to clear his name....although his, decorum, reputation and ethics will forever remain questionable.

You are ok with it or (as in another thread) you wouldn't have been mad at Trump for pointing out that your leader Obama knew about it and didn't care/did nothing. Apparently he found it not a big deal and you believe that they are choosing our presidents? Which one is it.

Also, hilarious if you truly believe Russia chose our president. Sorry that you are so easily influenced by Facebook memes, etc.

Yep, would be awesome to be accused of something you have not done. Braindead argument to say that someone should be ok with being accused of something for over a year that has no basis in fact.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: May 30, 2018, 08:21:58 AM »
Time out!

Until the final report is released by Mueller NOBODY here knows for sure what crimes ( if any) Pres Trump may be guilty of.

Pointless post having nothing to do with any of my points. Actually kind of made one of them.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: May 30, 2018, 09:30:48 AM »

Of course his son, daughter, son-in-law and various close associates, particularly those who supposedly ran his campaign might end up taking the fall for him. Wonder if Trump will pardon any of them at the end of the day? Melania might be just the ultimate martyr and beloved first lady of all time. Money can buy a lot, but it doesn't buy happiness.

Oh that's just silly.  Of course he should be screaming bloody murder.  His political opponent paid millions for opposition research, which gathered information in part from Russia, used that information to spy on his campaign and to start an investigation into collusion without a shred of credible evidence.  And you think if he complains about it it shows he's guilty?  That's some retarded logic right there. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: May 30, 2018, 09:32:15 AM »
You did not quote Coach asking me what Crime Trump committed. You quoted Coach asking me "What's the Crime". At the time he asked that of me, I wasn't even talking about Trump. I was talking about Chaos being unable to see any point of view that doesn't fit in his paradigm. Saying Mueller should be charged and tried was the discussion.

It absolutely makes no sense the way you portray it. I have no reason not to answer a question about what crime trump committed. I wasn't talking about that at the time. If you want to ask me that go ahead.

It's quite possible Coach accidentally quoted me when asking that question, meaning to ask Prime.

What was typed is plain as day.  If you are now feigning ignorance, fine.  Whatever. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: May 30, 2018, 09:32:50 AM »
You are ok with it or (as in another thread) you wouldn't have been mad at Trump for pointing out that your leader Obama knew about it and didn't care/did nothing. Apparently he found it not a big deal and you believe that they are choosing our presidents? Which one is it.

Also, hilarious if you truly believe Russia chose our president. Sorry that you are so easily influenced by Facebook memes, etc.

Yep, would be awesome to be accused of something you have not done. Braindead argument to say that someone should be ok with being accused of something for over a year that has no basis in fact.

Yes.  This. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: May 30, 2018, 09:34:28 AM »
Time out!

Until the final report is released by Mueller NOBODY here knows for sure what crimes ( if any) Pres Trump may be guilty of.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #669 on: May 30, 2018, 09:46:31 AM »
Cool, simply line out the facts of a crime Mueller committed that a prosecutor can indict him on and take to a jury
Where would you like to start? Immunity to Comey? The money laundering during Obamas admin? The uranium one?(I particularly like that one since it shows Mueller has had more interaction with Russia than Trump ever has), the Comey/Mueller cover up for Killary? This guy isn't the boyscout you pretend he is. His dramas have been kept out of the public spotlight, but a few minutes on google will set your mind free.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: May 30, 2018, 09:46:52 AM »
Yup, I'm the crazy dickwad that admits I won't know all the facts UNTIL the facts are revealed.

No.  You're just a troll. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: May 30, 2018, 09:56:38 AM »
Ok, so you already know what the Mueller investigation will reveal?
If so, can you tell the rest of us.

I'd bet you can make some serious $$ revealing this on the various cable news networks.

Another post having nothing to do with what I posted. On a roll.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: May 30, 2018, 10:00:50 AM »
Could you come up with a better insult reply.
At least be funny.

I will admit , you were right about PP having abortions inside their facility .

Yes, they claim they only refer pregnant women for abortions.
But, as you found out, the clinic is inside he PP building.
So , legalize semantics aside, you're correct, PP has abortions performed on their premises.

Knowing that doesn't change my view on legal abortions and my 16 week time limit.
But it's good to know all the facts on any organization.

Not trying to be funny and not trying to be insulting.  Stating a fact:  you are a troll.  If you need help understanding that, Google the definition of internet troll. 

And a dishonest troll.  Give up that Planned Parenthood lie already.   ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #673 on: May 30, 2018, 10:02:37 AM »
Could you come up with a better insult reply.
At least be funny.

I will admit , you were right about PP having abortions inside their facility .

Yes, they claim they only refer pregnant women for abortions.
But, as you found out, the clinic is inside he PP building.
So , legalize semantics aside, you're correct, PP has abortions performed on their premises.

Knowing that doesn't change my view on legal abortions and my 16 week time limit.
But it's good to know all the facts on any organization.

Quiet troll
a

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #674 on: May 30, 2018, 10:12:35 AM »
Where would you like to start? Immunity to Comey? The money laundering during Obamas admin? The uranium one?(I particularly like that one since it shows Mueller has had more interaction with Russia than Trump ever has), the Comey/Mueller cover up for Killary? This guy isn't the boyscout you pretend he is. His dramas have been kept out of the public spotlight, but a few minutes on google will set your mind free.

Plus the numerous occasions he withheld exculpatory evidence. most recently in the Flynn case.
K