Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 225137 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #675 on: May 30, 2018, 01:12:59 PM »
Where would you like to start? Immunity to Comey? The money laundering during Obamas admin? The uranium one?(I particularly like that one since it shows Mueller has had more interaction with Russia than Trump ever has), the Comey/Mueller cover up for Killary? This guy isn't the boyscout you pretend he is. His dramas have been kept out of the public spotlight, but a few minutes on google will set your mind free.

You pick, then line out FACTS that would show Mueller should be charged with a crime and brought to trial, any time you are ready

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #676 on: May 30, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »
You pick, then line out FACTS that would show Mueller should be charged with a crime and brought to trial, any time you are ready
I gave you a list, Board_SHERIF added even. If you care, you can look into it yourself. I doubt you care enough, seems all you care about is whether or not Trump says mean things.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: May 30, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »
Oh that's just silly.  Of course he should be screaming bloody murder.  His political opponent paid millions for opposition research, which gathered information in part from Russia, used that information to spy on his campaign and to start an investigation into collusion without a shred of credible evidence.  And you think if he complains about it it shows he's guilty?  That's some retarded logic right there. 

It is interesting how you convolute what I post. But, that's the way you roll.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: May 30, 2018, 04:30:16 PM »
I gave you a list, Board_SHERIF added even. If you care, you can look into it yourself. I doubt you care enough, seems all you care about is whether or not Trump says mean things.

So we can agree Mueller probably shouldn't be on trial because there are no crimes that a prosecutor could charge him with that would stick before a jury. I get that you hate that he is investigating Russian involvment and it may or may not have something to do with the Trumps, but from now on, lets stick to facts or say "in my opinion" if we are going to say someone needs to be in jail for conducting their job.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: May 30, 2018, 04:30:39 PM »
Yes.  This. 

You and mazrim should get married.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: May 30, 2018, 04:45:41 PM »
So we can agree Mueller probably shouldn't be on trial because there are no crimes that a prosecutor could charge him with that would stick before a jury. I get that you hate that he is investigating Russian involvment and it may or may not have something to do with the Trumps, but from now on, lets stick to facts or say "in my opinion" if we are going to say someone needs to be in jail for conducting their job.
Libtards ::)
Like I've stated before, you have no interest in the truth, only in bashing Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: May 30, 2018, 05:23:15 PM »
Like I've stated before, you have no interest in the truth, only in bashing Trump.

That is laughable..I won't even bother pointing out the hypocrisy,.I'm sure it would go right over your head

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #682 on: May 30, 2018, 05:56:34 PM »
So we will be taking the word of "Secret" memos (how do you even judge the authenticity?) and "informants" (how do you even judge the credibility?) to try to take down Trump... SAD!:
a

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: May 30, 2018, 05:56:40 PM »
That is laughable..I won't even bother pointing out the hypocrisy,.I'm sure it would go right over your head
Hypocrisy when I do it, normal every life when you libtards do it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #684 on: May 30, 2018, 07:56:59 PM »

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #685 on: May 30, 2018, 07:58:51 PM »
So we will be taking the word of "Secret" memos (how do you even judge the authenticity?) and "informants" (how do you even judge the credibility?) to try to take down Trump... SAD!:

Mueller running a tight ship again. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: May 30, 2018, 10:12:10 PM »
Hypocrisy when I do it, normal every life when you libtards do it.

Sigh.....

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: May 31, 2018, 04:36:52 AM »
Why do homosexuals think we all want to be like them and try and push their thought process on the rest of us?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #688 on: May 31, 2018, 05:01:33 AM »
Why do homosexuals think we all want to be like them and try and push their thought process on the rest of us?

mental illness
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: May 31, 2018, 05:31:35 AM »

Zero argument.

No message.

They have been reduced to petty insults that we are seeing on a daily basis.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #690 on: May 31, 2018, 09:33:45 AM »
Yup, I'm the crazy dickwad that admits I won't know all the facts UNTIL the facts are revealed.

But you're really quick to jump on a negative story about Trump and draw your own conclusions the second it comes out. Go figure.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: May 31, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »
Why do homosexuals Christians think we all want to be like them and try and push their thought process on the rest of us?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #692 on: May 31, 2018, 02:06:24 PM »
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: May 31, 2018, 03:20:06 PM »

Must have offended you greatly with that to post something so completely unrelated.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: May 31, 2018, 03:42:25 PM »
Must have offended you greatly with that to post something so completely unrelated.

Just pointing out that you can put a lot of groups in that sentence and still be accurate

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #695 on: May 31, 2018, 04:08:12 PM »
Just pointing out that you can put a lot of groups in that sentence and still be accurate

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: May 31, 2018, 04:19:41 PM »
sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

Now you tell me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: May 31, 2018, 04:58:13 PM »

If you take Trump and politics out of the mix, would you still want the FBI to operate with complete public exposure, meaning there would be no 'classified' information, including secret memos and no informant protections? Do you feel the same way with regards to the CIA? How about the Administration and the Pentagon?

Have you considered that Trump might be the biggest leaker of FBI information, orchestrating and fabricating leaks to serve his agenda?

As of today, Trump is considering commuting the sentence of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D) and pardoning TV personality Martha Stewart. He pardoned conservative commentator Dinesh D’Souza, who pleaded guilty to a felony campaign finance violation. Isn't this what Presidents do toward the end of their term in office? Does Trump know something we don't.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: May 31, 2018, 05:26:18 PM »

What is the truth? How do you know it?

As far as bashing Trump, it's becoming annoying that the news reports/comments on every little thing he does or says. It would be great if he and the media would just shut up for day or two unless something of real importance needs to be reported. That Trump strikes out about stuff he do better to ignore. -Don't know if he's guilty of anything, but over commenting is what people do when they have something to hide.

“I can say categorically that his investigation indicates that no one on the White House staff, no one in this administration, presently employed, was involved in this very bizarre incident [the Watergate burglary]. What really hurts in matters of this sort is not the fact that they occur, because overzealous people in campaigns do things that are wrong. What really hurts is if you try to cover it up.” President Richard Nixon.

A guilty person will often turn a confrontation into a big scene by blaming others for their behavior. This normally is the case with people who have bigger egos than brains and can’t accept that they are mortal beings just like others and mistakes can be made by them as well. People who generally show this kind of behavior are bosses, people in higher rank (achieved by pulling others down), and spoilt brats who never learned to respect anyone other than themselves. https://listaka.com/10-signs-that-show-a-person-is-guilty/

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: May 31, 2018, 05:55:46 PM »
Yep, I was right. Completely unrelated. You do seem to turn a lot of topics to your favorite obsessions (Trump and Christians).