Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 225173 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #900 on: February 12, 2019, 12:00:40 PM »
FALSE

It was a made up tail from Day 1 - i feel bad for you - even in your elder years so easily duped

;D ;D ;D

What was a made up tale....Russian meddling in the election?

Reading from prepared remarks, Trump said that he accepted the broad consensus of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election, then ad-libbed that there “could be other people also.” Time

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: February 12, 2019, 12:06:25 PM »
  ;D ;D ;D

What was a made up tale....Russian meddling in the election?

Reading from prepared remarks, Trump said that he accepted the broad consensus of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election, then ad-libbed that there “could be other people also.” Time
Please quit trying to deflect.  You know Trump had nothing to do with Russian meddling in the election and that's what this 2 year shit show was all about.  The whole fake investigation was about Trump not whether random Russian hackers tried to do anything to influence our election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #902 on: February 12, 2019, 12:56:50 PM »
Where are the Getbig libtards?  On suicide watch???

This isn't going to matter.  They are never letting this nutty conspiracy theory go. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: February 12, 2019, 12:57:50 PM »
Suspected Russian meddling in the 2016 election triggered the investigation.

The investigation officially started with this: Late July 2016 - The FBI begins a counter-intelligence investigation of Russian meddling in the election. Russian meddling in the election began in March 2016 - Around this date, Russia’s military intelligence agency, the GRU, begins a cyber campaign aimed at interfering with the 2016 presidential election, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

Various events and findings have morphed the FBI investigation into where it is today.

March 20, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey for the first time publicly confirms the bureau’s Russia counter-intelligence investigation.

May 17, 2017 - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the No. 2 Justice Department official, appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

That doesn't answer the question.  What was the evidence they relied on to start the investigation and who, specifically, were the targets/subjects? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: February 12, 2019, 12:59:20 PM »
Thank you for posting this article on Getbig. It's a very interesting and well written read for an opinion piece. Andrew McCarthy can be cunningly convincing.

::)  There is nothing cunning about Andrew McCarthy or the article.  You've obviously never listened to the man speak.  He is as straight a shooter as there is. 

That said, you know you cannot dispute any of the facts outlined in his article. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: February 12, 2019, 01:17:22 PM »
Former Trump lawyer slams Mueller probe, maintains president will be cleared: 'Knock it off and get it done'
Dowd spoke with ABC for the premiere of a new podcast called The Investigation.
By Kyra Phillips, Chris Vlasto, Matthew Mosk and John SantucciFeb 11, 2019

Excerpt:

“I know exactly what [Mueller] has,” Dowd said. “I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is,” he said, describing the sweeping efforts by Trump’s legal team to assess the case by speaking to dozens of witnesses. Based on that knowledge, Dowd said, “there's no basis. There's no exposure. It's been a terrible waste of time.”

I know exactly what (Mueller) has. I know exactly what every witness said, what every document said. I know exactly what he asked. And I know what the conclusion or the result is.

Dowd’s overall view of the investigation -- he called it "one of the greatest frauds this country's ever seen" -- echoes Trump's claim that it is a hoax or a witch hunt.

. . . .

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-lawyer-slams-mueller-probe-maintains-president-cleared/story?id=60967234

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #906 on: February 12, 2019, 02:01:51 PM »
Sessions should get KTFO for this one.  He created this mess

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: February 12, 2019, 02:08:44 PM »
Sessions should get KTFO for this one.  He created this mess

Absolute truth. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #908 on: February 14, 2019, 12:21:44 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: February 14, 2019, 03:50:45 PM »

Trying to put the worst possible spin on this.  The Trump campaign had "hundreds of contacts with Russians."   ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #910 on: February 14, 2019, 05:55:34 PM »
Trying to put the worst possible spin on this.  The Trump campaign had "hundreds of contacts with Russians."   ::)
Looks like they have nothing on him.  WHat a waist of time and money, and it divided the country further.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: February 14, 2019, 08:27:43 PM »
Looks like they have nothing on him.  WHat a waist of time and money, and it divided the country further.

I agree.  It is one of the biggest farces of our lifetime. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: February 15, 2019, 04:00:27 AM »
I agree.  It is one of the biggest farces of our lifetime. 
Rush Limbaugh has been on this debunking for two years.  He explained everything the deep state, the media and the left have been doing the whole time.  Everything he said was right on.  Anyone who listened has been ahead of this the whole time and was not fooled.  Of course the idiots on the left would never pay attention to Rush and now they are all butthurt and confused. 8)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #914 on: February 23, 2019, 03:23:15 PM »
2020 will be a bloodbath. CNN tells me Harris is the favorite for the D's...

Interesting that she can't see the irony in that comment, which is that her party is the one that campaigned on all those things that divide us.  Those issues were a puddle of gasoline that Dems have taken a fucking blowtorch to light up the sky with. 

Trump campaigned on "Make America Great Again" it was all about US......that didn't exclude gays or any minorities....that are here LEGALLY!  It was meant to unite us, not divide us.

Hillary on the other hand; was all about her, and getting her big moment as the 1st female president..."I'm With Her" A slogan that is true to it's intentions in making you pick a side...her side.  It divided, not united U.S.!

Back to Kamala's statement....the hypocrisy of making her campaign about those things under the disguise of that catchy little "civil rights" theme, makes it even more disgusting and pathetic.

I don't get how those on the left can't see what's right in front of them.....it's not even being hidden or implied anymore....IT IS RIGHT THERE!  JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: February 23, 2019, 03:50:38 PM »
Please quit trying to deflect.  You know Trump had nothing to do with Russian meddling in the election and that's what this 2 year shit show was all about.  The whole fake investigation was about Trump not whether random Russian hackers tried to do anything to influence our election.

I know nothing of the sort.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: February 23, 2019, 03:53:30 PM »

Freudian slip?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #917 on: February 23, 2019, 04:13:15 PM »
Freudian slip?

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.......oh my gawsh..........did you just......no way....no you didn't.......ahhhh....did you're leftist "we love all of humanity" fingers just type out the implication Trump was fat?   

What did the left call it when Trump made fun of Rosie's lard ass?

"Fat-shaming", was it?

I guess it's ok for your side though....so loving and all, right? ::)

Your side, and now you; are exposing yourselves more and more this year.......and we're not even to the 3rd month yet.  Sad :'(

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #918 on: February 25, 2019, 06:10:14 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: February 27, 2019, 04:45:14 PM »

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE.......oh my gawsh..........did you just......no way....no you didn't.......ahhhh....did you're leftist "we love all of humanity" fingers just type out the implication Trump was fat?   

What did the left call it when Trump made fun of Rosie's lard ass?

"Fat-shaming", was it?

I guess it's ok for your side though....so loving and all, right? ::)

Your side, and now you; are exposing yourselves more and more this year.......and we're not even to the 3rd month yet.  Sad :'(

You must have a vivid imagination to have made this leap. Get the fuck off my back!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #920 on: February 27, 2019, 04:50:18 PM »
You must have a vivid imagination to have made this leap. Get the fuck off my back!
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #921 on: February 27, 2019, 07:57:41 PM »

Sure thing....sorry I hurt your feelings.

Would you please correct my error, and explain what you were implying when you highlighted "waist" being used incorrectly.  Freudian slip isn't something one would call just a simple spelling error.

Please explain, and I will delete that post if it's warranted.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: February 27, 2019, 08:00:09 PM »
Well that was a dud.  I was certain Cohen was going to drop a dime on President Trump about colluding with Russia to win the presidential election.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/27/politics/cohen-testimony-read/index.html?fbclid=IwAR24BAUrvwnd8nzsLT2gMyTtlibw811L0l94_0RliLWwLZnunnOUf3cAW-k

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: February 27, 2019, 09:46:49 PM »
Well that was a dud.  I was certain Cohen was going to drop a dime on President Trump about colluding with Russia to win the presidential election.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/27/politics/cohen-testimony-read/index.html?fbclid=IwAR24BAUrvwnd8nzsLT2gMyTtlibw811L0l94_0RliLWwLZnunnOUf3cAW-k

Nah, so far he just provided irrefutable evidence via submitted checks that Trump blatantly lied about knowing about the payoff to Stormy.. but no one on the right cares about integrity so it was a bust.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: February 27, 2019, 11:13:32 PM »
If you can't get removed from office doing what Slick Willy did then no way does Stormy Daniels pre-POTUS story have any effect on Trump being or staying in office. More histrionics, delusion and waste of time.