Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 225171 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #1025 on: April 18, 2019, 12:05:18 AM »
I am waiting with baited breath for the impeachment report to finally blow the lid off of this Manchurian Candidate conspiracy theory.  Tomorrow is the day.  Aren't you excited? 

No, not really. It is most likely the report will be so heavily redacted that it ends up being about four pages of readable information. ::) My guess is this crap will go all the way to the Supreme Court, who will finally decide whether the public actually gets to see what they paid for, which so far is in the neighborhood of $25 million and growing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1026 on: April 18, 2019, 11:42:15 AM »
No, not really. It is most likely the report will be so heavily redacted that it ends up being about four pages of readable information. ::) My guess is this crap will go all the way to the Supreme Court, who will finally decide whether the public actually gets to see what they paid for, which so far is in the neighborhood of $25 million and growing.

Are you mad at Mueller for knowingly inserting secret grand jury information on nearly every page of the report, knowing full well that information cannot be released to the public? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1027 on: April 18, 2019, 11:47:11 AM »
I am waiting with baited breath for the impeachment report to finally blow the lid off of this Manchurian Candidate conspiracy theory.  Tomorrow is the day.  Aren't you excited? 

LOL   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1028 on: April 18, 2019, 12:11:05 PM »
Drum roll please . . . .

And here it is.  The moment we've all been waiting for.  The document that proves, hands down, that candidate Donald Trump was a Manchurian Candidate who conspired with the Russian government to win the 2016 election. 

Read it and weep President Trump.  Impeachment and removal are imminent. 

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2019/04/Muellereport.pdf

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: April 18, 2019, 11:12:08 PM »
Are you mad at Mueller for knowingly inserting secret grand jury information on nearly every page of the report, knowing full well that information cannot be released to the public? 

Who me? Mad? Never! What I find interesting about your comments that they suggests you know more about the content of the report than pretty much anyone else on the planet does. Sorry, I don't buy it. ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1030 on: April 19, 2019, 12:21:03 AM »
Who me? Mad? Never! What I find interesting about your comments that they suggests you know more about the content of the report than pretty much anyone else on the planet does. Sorry, I don't buy it. ;)

What you should find from my comments is I know this is the stupidest conspiracy theory in the history of stupid conspiracy theories.

Plus I read and listen a lot and follow the facts.  So there's that. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1031 on: April 19, 2019, 12:39:44 AM »
Interesting perspective from Glenn Greenwald. The whole article is worth reading.

Robert Mueller Did Not Merely Reject the Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theories. He Obliterated Them

The two-pronged conspiracy theory that has dominated U.S. political discourse for almost three years – that (1) Trump, his family and his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election, and (2) Trump is beholden to Russian President Vladimir Putin — was not merely rejected today by the final report of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. It was obliterated: in an undeniable and definitive manner.

The key fact is this: Mueller – contrary to weeks of false media claims – did not merely issue a narrow, cramped, legalistic finding that there was insufficient evidence to indict Trump associates for conspiring with Russia and then proving their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. That would have been devastating enough to those who spent the last two years or more misleading people to believe that conspiracy convictions of Trump’s closest aides and family members were inevitable. But his mandate was much broader than that: to state what did or did not happen.

That’s precisely what he did: Mueller, in addition to concluding that evidence was insufficient to charge any American with crimes relating to Russian election interference, also stated emphatically in numerous instances that there was no evidence – not merely that there was insufficient evidence to obtain a criminal conviction – that key prongs of this three-year-old conspiracy theory actually happened. As Mueller himself put it: “in some instances, the report points out the absence of evidence or conflicts in the evidence about a particular fact or event.”

[...]

None of this is to say that the Mueller Report exonerates Trump of wrongdoing. Mueller makes clear, for instance, that the Trump campaign not only knew that Russia was interested in helping it win the election but was happy to have that help. There’s clearly nothing criminal about that. One can debate whether it’s unethical for a presidential campaign to have dirt about its opponent released by a foreign government, though anyone who wants to argue that has to reconcile that with the fact that the DNC had a contractor working with the Ukrainian government to help Hillary Clinton win by feeding them dirt on Trump and Manafort, as well as a paid operative named Christopher Steele (remember him?) working with Russian officials to get dirt on Trump.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1032 on: April 19, 2019, 08:13:45 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1033 on: April 19, 2019, 08:55:36 AM »

None of this is to say that the Mueller Report exonerates Trump of wrongdoing. Mueller makes clear, for instance, that the Trump campaign not only knew that Russia was interested in helping it win the election but was happy to have that help. There’s clearly nothing criminal about that. One can debate whether it’s unethical for a presidential campaign to have dirt about its opponent released by a foreign government, though anyone who wants to argue that has to reconcile that with the fact that the DNC had a contractor working with the Ukrainian government to help Hillary Clinton win by feeding them dirt on Trump and Manafort, as well as a paid operative named Christopher Steele (remember him?) working with Russian officials to get dirt on Trump.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/
This. The left simply blows off those facts because they lost, so those facts don't matter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: April 20, 2019, 11:33:06 PM »
What you should find from my comments is I know this is the stupidest conspiracy theory in the history of stupid conspiracy theories.

Plus I read and listen a lot and follow the facts.  So there's that. 

Despite what you think you know, that knowledge is really only your opinion. What is or isn't fact is debatable.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1035 on: April 21, 2019, 04:23:56 AM »
Despite what you think you know, that knowledge is really only your opinion. What is or isn't fact is debatable.
We don't judge someone guilty or not guilty based on what could be possible.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1036 on: April 21, 2019, 04:47:16 AM »

Yup.

The truth does not care about their feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewin gs.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: April 22, 2019, 12:13:02 AM »

That's good. Neither do I. It does seem though that some folks are jumping the gun here.The portions of the Mueller report thus far released make clear the fact that the findings are inconclusive. Whether or not you approve, this leaves the door open to future evidential findings.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: April 22, 2019, 04:28:21 AM »
That's good. Neither do I. It does seem though that some folks are jumping the gun here.The portions of the Mueller report thus far released make clear the fact that the findings are inconclusive. Whether or not you approve, this leaves the door open to future evidential findings.
The Mueller report found no collusion and no obstruction.  Do you really think there is proof of collusion in the findings?  If there were they would have said there it was there weeks ago.  They spent millions with hundreds of interviews and found nothing.  Only libtards still believe it is in there.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #1039 on: April 22, 2019, 07:41:31 AM »
The Mueller report found no collusion and no obstruction.
If it EXPLICITLY said that, congress and everybody fucking else would walk away with their tales between their legs.
Mueller didn't say that because he didn't fucking mean that.
...and you know it.
This is just a matter of time.
Just remember this name---Don McGahn

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: April 22, 2019, 08:58:05 AM »

I know you suffer from TDS, but you cannot change the facts. 

Fact:  the House investigated this stupid conspiracy theory and said it was unfounded.
Fact:  the FBI investigated and found no conspiracy.
Fact:  Bob Woodward searched high and low and couldn't find any evidence of this conspiracy.
Fact:  the Senate investigated and found no conspiracy.
Fact:  Mueller and his team of angry Democrat donors investigated and found no evidence of this conspiracy. 

Call those "opinions" if you like, but you're just deluding yourself.  Don't be like those dummies Schiff and Swalwell. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: April 22, 2019, 09:10:31 AM »
10 factors making Russia election interference the most enduring scandal of the Obama era
BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 04/22/19
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/439808-10-factors-making-russia-election-interference-the-most-enduring-scandal#.XL3asaWDxf0.twitter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1042 on: April 22, 2019, 10:27:19 AM »
I know you suffer from TDS, but you cannot change the facts. 

Fact:  the House investigated this stupid conspiracy theory and said it was unfounded.
Fact:  the FBI investigated and found no conspiracy.
Fact:  Bob Woodward searched high and low and couldn't find any evidence of this conspiracy.
Fact:  the Senate investigated and found no conspiracy.
Fact:  Mueller and his team of angry Democrat donors investigated and found no evidence of this conspiracy. 

Call those "opinions" if you like, but you're just deluding yourself.  Don't be like those dummies Schiff and Swalwell. 

tHEY ARE SO DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: April 22, 2019, 10:43:08 AM »
tHEY ARE SO DESPERATE FOR ANYTHING. 

Truth.  They cannot talk about issues because the economy is doing so well.  And in the end it's always about the economy for most voters. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1044 on: April 22, 2019, 10:47:42 AM »
Nolte: Top 51 Fake News ‘Bombshells’ the Media Spread About RussiaGate
JOHN NOLTE 22 Apr 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/04/22/top-51-fake-news-bombshells-media-spread-russiagate/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1045 on: April 22, 2019, 05:49:53 PM »
If it EXPLICITLY said that, congress and everybody fucking else would walk away with their tales between their legs.
Mueller didn't say that because he didn't fucking mean that.
...and you know it.
This is just a matter of time.
Just remember this name---Don McGahn
Now Mueller is a liar? I thought he was going to be your Lord and savior?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: May 02, 2019, 01:58:52 PM »
Mueller is suffering from TDS. 

WHITE HOUSE SLAMMED MUELLER REPORT IN LETTER TO ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR
05/02/2019 | POLITICS
Amber Athey | White House Correspondent

The White House slammed special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in a newly-released letter to Attorney General Bill Barr.

The letter, which is dated April 19, one day after the special counsel’s redacted report was released publicly, expresses deep concerns about Mueller’s failure to reach a conclusion on obstruction of justice and his assertion that the report does not exonerate President Donald Trump.

The Mueller report claimed, “The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

As Emmet Flood, the president’s special counsel, explains, Mueller is not in a position to “conclusively [determine] that no criminal conduct occurred” because he is operating as a prosecutor.

“Making conclusive determinations of innocence is never the task of the federal prosecutor,” Flood wrote to Barr. “What prosecutors are supposed to do is complete an investigation and then either ask the grand jury to return an indictment or decline to charge the case.”

Flood continued, “In the American justice system, innocence is presumed; there is never any need for prosecutors to ‘conclusively determine’ it. Nor is there any place for such a determination.”

Flood went on to slam Mueller for declining to reach a conclusion on obstruction of justice, arguing that failing to do so violates the investigation’s obligation to make a prosecutorial decision.

“The one thing the SCO (Special Counsel’s Office) was obligated to do is the very thing the SCO — intentionally and unapologetically — refused to do. The SCO made neither a prosecution decision nor a declination decision on the obstruction question,” he said.

Barr told Congress on Wednesday that he was surprised by the special counsel’s decision to leave the obstruction question up to the attorney general.

The letter also expressed concerns about criminal leaks related to the investigation. Barr revealed in his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee that the DOH has “multiple” criminal investigations underway regarding leaks.

On Tuesday, reports indicated that Mueller also complained to Barr about perceptions surrounding his report on the collusion investigation. Mueller claimed Barr’s letter on the principal conclusions of the report “did not fully capture the context, nature and substance” of his investigation, although Mueller declined to say anything within Barr’s letter was inaccurate.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/02/white-house-slammed-mueller-report-in-letter-to-attorney-general-barr/

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1047 on: May 02, 2019, 02:52:32 PM »
..although Mueller declined to say anything within Barr’s letter was inaccurate.
Nor did he say it was accurate!
Dos--lemmie drop it on you like a sack of dark black coal given to bad kids on Christmas..it's gonna suck--it's gonna hurt---but it's what you need babe...sucks it has to me ME to deliver it---but I know what's best for you.

Mueller stated conclusively that he could not disprove that Trump committed obstruction. It's that simple. And that is a big part of why dems are now moving toward impeachment.

Nice attempt to put a spin on it. That letter fell of deaf ears by the way....waste of time writing it. OF COURSE the lawyers complained. That's what Trump does.
You're a MOD---I don't need to tell YOU where my sign up sheet is do I?? Naaaa--u know..u know.

Love ya!
xoxo

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: May 02, 2019, 02:54:16 PM »
Nor did he say it was accurate!
Dos--lemmie drop it on you like a sack of dark black coal given to bad kids on Christmas..it's gonna suck--it's gonna hurt---but it's what you need babe...sucks it has to me ME to deliver it---but I know what's best for you.

Mueller stated conclusively that he could not disprove that Trump committed obstruction. It's that simple. And that is a big part of why dems are now moving toward impeachment.

Nice attempt to put a spin on it. That letter fell of deaf ears by the way....waste of time writing it. OF COURSE the lawyers complained. That's what Trump does.
You're a MOD---I don't need to tell YOU where my sign up sheet is do I?? Naaaa--u know..u know.

Love ya!
xoxo
You're a gimmick, I can't disprove it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1049 on: May 02, 2019, 03:31:21 PM »
Sure you can--come to Vegas and meet me babe!
Me and my boyfriend.
He's really good looking too--hands off!!
 ;D ;D ;D