Author Topic: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison  (Read 13292 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 🇺🇸 Kyle Rittenhouse released from prison
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2021, 04:25:55 PM »
“Rittenhouse Should Pay for his Crimes”: ASU Students Demand the Expulsion of Kyle Rittenhouse
November 28, 2021
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/11/28/rittenhouse-should-pay-for-his-crimes-asu-students-demand-the-expulsion-of-kyle-rittenhouse/

He better get used to this

The justice system might have left him off but the court of public opinion won't be so lenient...just like OJ

Supposedly he's considering changing his name and appearance but I doubt that will help much

People will still know who is and will want nothing to do with him

The little fat loser should consider joining the military

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2021, 04:39:39 PM »
He better get used to this

The justice system might have left him off but the court of public opinion won't be so lenient...just like OJ

Supposedly he's considering changing his name and appearance but I doubt that will help much

People will still know who is and will want nothing to do with him

The little fat loser should consider joining the military

Kyle enlisting in the military is not a great idea.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2021, 04:43:33 PM »

I doubt he's considering it but why do you think that?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2021, 08:39:44 PM »
Are you two having fantasy talk about this young man and his future?  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2021, 01:19:23 AM »

I’d rather him fighting the enemy than some tranny with a purse and purple hair.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2021, 06:07:01 PM »
I’d rather him fighting the enemy than some tranny with a purse and purple hair.

Good point. Transsexuals' already have enough to worry about. Their chances of being seriously injured or murdered is already  very high. So far this year at least 48 trans people have been murdered. Nobody knows the actually number because many go unreported.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2021, 07:00:27 PM »
Pathetic liberal douchebags trying to stop someone from getting an education, who's bullying who?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2021, 07:04:18 PM »

It's a great idea for every able bodied young person to serve.  He would make a great sniper. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2021, 08:33:37 PM »
It's a great idea for every able bodied young person to serve.  He would make a great sniper.

He shot the first jackball four times in 0.739 seconds.  I think snipers are more deliberate.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2021, 08:54:03 PM »
He shot the first jackball four times in 0.739 seconds.  I think snipers are more deliberate.  :D

The reaction times of the best fast draw shooters is 0.145 seconds, which means that the gun is cocked, drawn, aimed (from the hip), and fired in just over 0.06 seconds. Hitting the target from a great distance is a sniper's goal.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2021, 10:51:20 PM »

Plus he missed Jump Kick Man.  He has work to do, but he's got potential.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2021, 09:31:49 AM »
Body Cam Is out on Rittenhouse Jury Stalking and It Just Nails NBC to the Wall
By Nick Arama | Dec 01, 2021
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/01/body-cam-is-out-on-rittenhouse-jury-stalking-and-it-just-nails-nbc-to-the-wall-n484746

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2021, 01:10:41 PM »
How were they intimidated?

No photos were taken, no words were spoken (as far as I know) and he had no contact with any of them

If you want to see some actual voter intimidation and interference I can give you a long list of instances from THE TRATOR over the the last 4 years.

If the fat little murderer is convicted I'm sure your side will send avalanche of death threats to those jurors

Seems reasonable given the recently history of Republican making death threats to various government official, many of whom are actually fellow Republicans.

Body Cam Is out on Rittenhouse Jury Stalking and It Just Nails NBC to the Wall
By Nick Arama | Dec 01, 2021
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/12/01/body-cam-is-out-on-rittenhouse-jury-stalking-and-it-just-nails-nbc-to-the-wall-n484746
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2021, 04:21:02 PM »
Why are people still going on about this? The Jury reached a decision almost two weeks ago. It is over. Move on.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2021, 04:37:49 PM »
Why are people still going on about this? The Jury reached a decision almost two weeks ago. It is over. Move on.

Because it was a trial that garnered nationwide attention, showed how corrupt and dishonest the media and politicians continue to be, and newsworthy items are still happening, like the body cam video I posted.  It shows MSNBC was spying on jurors and lied about it. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2021, 04:49:57 PM »
Because it was a trial that garnered nationwide attention, showed how corrupt and dishonest the media and politicians continue to be, and newsworthy items are still happening, like the body cam video I posted.  It shows MSNBC was spying on jurors and lied about it.

And what do you see changing because of this revelation about MSNBC's tactics?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2021, 05:04:50 PM »
And what do you see changing because of this revelation about MSNBC's tactics?

I have no idea what will change as a result of MSNBC's dishonesty being exposed.  But that isn't a test for whether or not something is newsworthy or should be discussed. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2021, 05:17:11 PM »

I wonder if the Kenosha protestors were all openly carrying if Kyle would have been so eager to show up? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
I wonder if the Kenosha protestors were all openly carrying if Kyle would have been so eager to show up?

Given that it's an open carry state and people walk around with weapons all the time, I say yes.  And two of the criminals involved in this incident were packing. 

Don't forget Kyle was in Kenosha earlier in the day painting over graffiti. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2021, 05:32:02 PM »
Given that it's an open carry state and people walk around with weapons all the time, I say yes.  And two of the criminals involved in this incident were packing. 

Don't forget Kyle was in Kenosha earlier in the day painting over graffiti.

Specifically, if a couple dozen hippies and or brothers were walking around with automatic rifles or semi automatic rifles not a few douche bags with skateboards, sticks, and even a couple of hand guns, would he have still been there?  I'm not so sure.  To me, open carry is a bully tactic. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #120 on: December 01, 2021, 05:38:26 PM »
The reaction times of the best fast draw shooters is 0.145 seconds, which means that the gun is cocked, drawn, aimed (from the hip), and fired in just over 0.06 seconds. Hitting the target from a great distance is a sniper's goal.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #121 on: December 01, 2021, 05:44:22 PM »
Specifically, if a couple dozen hippies and or brothers were walking around with automatic rifles or semi automatic rifles not a few douche bags with skateboards, sticks, and even a couple of hand guns, would he have still been there?  I'm not so sure.  To me, open carry is a bully tactic.

No automatic rifles, c'mon, man!

Vermont is an open carry state, one of the safest states in the country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2021, 05:50:36 PM »

Have you been to Wisconsin?  It's not uncommon at all to see people carrying firearms.  It's legal.  It's constitutional.  It's a way of life there. 

The only reason those thugs felt threatened is people like Kyle were putting out the fires they were starting and deterring them from smashing up more cars.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2021, 06:35:28 PM »
Have you been to Wisconsin?  It's not uncommon at all to see people carrying firearms.  It's legal.  It's constitutional.  It's a way of life there. 

The only reason those thugs felt threatened is people like Kyle were putting out the fires they were starting and deterring them from smashing up more cars.

I get it.  It's legal there.  Never in dispute.  I'm saying I don't like it.  It's a bully tactic.  That's it.  I don't think Kyle and many others would be as eager to counter protest if the other side were open carrying as well.  That's it.  My opinion.  Nothing more. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2021, 06:39:57 PM »
The "protestors" had no problem showing up while Kyle was armed, they seemed eager to chase him down and assault him, regardless of the fact he was armed.
You don't seem to be talking about any of the "protestors" that were armed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!