Author Topic: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats  (Read 30384 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats
« Reply #275 on: September 01, 2023, 04:04:51 PM »
It looks like that was Bonta.

Intimidation: California AG Posted the Names, Personal Info of Carry Permit Holders After Bruen Ruling

On Monday, California Attorney General Rob Bonta posted the names and addresses of concealed-carry permit holders on a California Department of Justice website. At least for a time.

In a press release, Bonta claimed the move was to “improve transparency and information sharing for firearms-related data and includes broad enhancements to the platform to help the public access data on firearms in California, including information about the issuance of Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) permits and Gun Violence Restraining Orders (GVROs).”

He also claimed it will help promote “gun violence” research, and foster “trust between law enforcement and the communities we serve.”

Make no mistake, this is all bunk. Bonta’s move was clearly retaliation for the Supreme Court’s decision in New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen, which affirmed the right to bear arms outside the home.

Bonta’s true intent was to put Californians on notice that if they want to exercise this right, they will pay a price, and the price will be their privacy, safety and security.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/intimidation-california-ag-posted-the-names-of-all-carry-permit-holders-after-bruen-ruling/
Yeah Bontas a retard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2023, 05:23:01 PM »
We rank around 40th nationwide K-12, but kids will know what a foxself is.

https://www.openthebooks.com/substack-invent-your-own-gender-governor-gavin-newsom-encourages-youth-with-millions-in-taxpayer-support/

California governor Newsom’s administration is funneling millions of taxpayer dollars into a nonprofit promoting “neogenders” like foxgender and autismgender and facilitating secret gender transitions for students in his state and across the country.

It’s no longer only “he” and “she” or “man” and “woman” in the California public schools. And if Gavin Newsom gets his way, it’s coming to your school too.

The California Department of Public Health is in partnership with the California-based Gender Spectrum organization through a nine-year grant to “conduct rigorous evaluation” of Gender Spectrum’s “professional development programs."

The organization’s undergirding ideology is one of radical “liberation” from the “gender binary,” encouraging youth to invent their own “genders,” which parents are urged to “affirm.”

However, their “Resources” include a so-called “Gender Support Plan,” which explicitly excludes a child’s parents at the child’s request. Some initiatives start with kids in kindergarten.

In the hours before we published, today, Gender Spectrum’s website became no longer accessible and they didn’t respond to multiple comment requests.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2023, 09:42:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2023, 05:25:29 PM »
https://nypost.com/2023/09/05/beverly-hills-boutiques-and-high-end-stores-shuttered

Why is it so much of the far-right biased media like the New York Post relies on false leaders/headlines?

FYI, Rite Aid and Nike Town are not high-end stores.

Escada closing stores had nothing to do with a Beverly Hills crime wave.

Women's fashion retailer Escada America filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy citing lingering ramifications of the pandemic and failed lease negotiations with some landlords. The retailer, which operates 10 stores in the U.S., is looking to close five locations through the bankruptcy process.

This is from the same article in the New York Post:

'Despite the many shuttered stores, other businesses have managed to stave off ruin, with places like Saks Fifth Avenue, Hermes and Gucci.' Now these are what might be considered higher end stores.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2023, 05:30:00 PM »
Why is it so much of the far-right biased media like the New York Post relies on false leaders/headlines?

FYI, Rite Aid and Nike Town are not high-end stores.

Escada closing stores had nothing to do with a Beverly Hills crime wave.

Women's fashion retailer Escada America filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy citing lingering ramifications of the pandemic and failed lease negotiations with some landlords. The retailer, which operates 10 stores in the U.S., is looking to close five locations through the bankruptcy process.

This is from the same article in the New York Post:

'Despite the many shuttered stores, other businesses have managed to stave off ruin, with places like Saks Fifth Avenue, Hermes and Gucci.' Now these are what might be considered higher end stores.
Won't be long until they all close with the failed democrat policies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2023, 06:25:45 PM »
What did Gavin do this week to make you upset?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2023, 08:21:21 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: September 12, 2023, 07:08:41 PM »
CA senate just passed SB728, which would ban plastic gift cards that apply to individual retailers starting in 2027.  Off to the house and then Newsom's desk.

I guess that Walmart, Amazon, Starbucks, etc. will have to become a conglomerate of some type.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: September 12, 2023, 07:11:35 PM »
Won't be long until they all close with the failed democrat policies.

Which policies are you talking about?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2023, 07:17:51 PM »
CA senate just passed SB728, which would ban plastic gift cards that apply to individual retailers starting in 2027.  Off to the house and then Newsom's desk.

I guess that Walmart, Amazon, Starbucks, etc. will have to become a conglomerate of some type.  ::)

-Not sure we need a law governing gift cards, but I dislike them. Sometimes friends and family give me gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. I get it, they are a no hassle gift. My problem is I forget to use them. Sometimes they expire and some of them end up lost. Regardless the reason businesses make out because they essentially were paid in advance for merchandise or services they never had to provide.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: September 12, 2023, 07:44:06 PM »
-Not sure we need a law governing gift cards, but I dislike them. Sometimes friends and family give me gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. I get it, they are a no hassle gift. My problem is I forget to use them. Sometimes they expire and some of them end up lost. Regardless the reason businesses make out because they essentially were paid in advance for merchandise or services they never had to provide.

Just PM me the gift card numbers and PINs.  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2023, 04:48:59 PM »
We’re #1! California Still Has Highest Poverty Rate in U.S.A
JOEL B. POLLAK   13 Sep 2023
The State of California still leads the United States in poverty, according to new U.S. Census data released Tuesday.
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/09/13/were-1-california-still-has-highest-poverty-rate-in-u-s-a/

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2023, 04:57:00 PM »
How about the soft on crime policies? Catch and release? Taxes to pay for illegal immigrants? Encouraging the use of illegal drugs? Raising the minimum felony amount to $1k? Overtaxing businesses and people? Milking money to their buddies construction companies instead of fixing roads? How about taxing the fuck out of everyone to pay for roads that aren't fixed? An infrastructure that is failing? (water/gas) How about forcing people to switch to electric vehicles by raising gas prices to the fucking hilt? How about trying to disarm good people while the criminals run free armed to the teeth? This shithole state has been a democrat hellhole for long enough. There are no republican policies left in place, the state is ruined.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2023, 07:48:41 AM »
How about the soft on crime policies?
Catch and release?
Taxes to pay for illegal immigrants?
Encouraging the use of illegal drugs?
Raising the minimum felony amount to $1k?
Overtaxing businesses and people?
Milking money to their buddies construction companies instead of fixing roads
How about taxing the fuck out of everyone to pay for roads that aren't fixed
infrastructure that is failing? (water/gas)
how about forcing people to switch to electric vehicles by raising gas prices to the fucking hilt?
How about trying to disarm good people while the criminals run free armed to the teeth?
This shithole state has been a democrat hellhole for long enough. There are no republican policies left in place, the state is ruined.

There's some very good examples -
let's see the answers you get

My top 5 bet is they'll be
1. Blame Donald
2. Deny
3. Blame Donald
4. Deny
5. Blame Russia

He definitely Not going blame St Pedo Joe or the dummycraps

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2023, 09:01:36 AM »
How about the soft on crime policies? Catch and release? Taxes to pay for illegal immigrants? Encouraging the use of illegal drugs? Raising the minimum felony amount to $1k? Overtaxing businesses and people? Milking money to their buddies construction companies instead of fixing roads? How about taxing the fuck out of everyone to pay for roads that aren't fixed? An infrastructure that is failing? (water/gas) How about forcing people to switch to electric vehicles by raising gas prices to the fucking hilt? How about trying to disarm good people while the criminals run free armed to the teeth? This shithole state has been a democrat hellhole for long enough. There are no republican policies left in place, the state is ruined.

The same thing in NYC and the liberal cultists are still in denial.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #291 on: September 17, 2023, 09:44:27 AM »
i=U22sHWtlMu_qr50L

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 17, 2023, 01:07:33 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 17, 2023, 01:12:58 PM »
A new measure in Los Angeles, called Measure ULA, is set to generate $900 million in taxes that will then be used for housing subsidies and tenant protections. The tax is essentially a levy on all property sales of more than $5 million, according to Bloomberg.

This "mansion tax", if it passes, will look to "speed new construction and deliver a way out of the city’s spiraling homelessness crisis", according to Bloomberg. It could generate some $900 million per year to provide infrastructure like affordable homes and tools like counsel for tenants in eviction courts.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/la-turns-mansion-tax-try-and-solve-its-homelessness-problem

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #294 on: September 17, 2023, 02:29:53 PM »
: California is totally F % & K E D under Democrats

Such a beautiful State in a lot of ways completely destroyed by libturd c unts. If things were much different it would be my first choice of States to live outside of Florida.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #295 on: September 17, 2023, 02:37:18 PM »

Pick one

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: September 17, 2023, 05:23:40 PM »
Just PM me the gift card numbers and PINs.  :D

Well, if I could find them, I would.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #297 on: September 25, 2023, 09:47:32 PM »
California gas prices near $6 a gallon
Prices in Alpine County, California, nearing $7 a gallon
By Daniella Genovese FOXBusiness
Published September 21, 2023
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/california-gas-prices-near-6

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: September 26, 2023, 02:48:24 PM »
https://www.startribune.com/theft-crime-spur-target-close-nine-stores-four-states-minneapols-san-francisco-portland-seattle-nyc/600307683

Yup - better to be asleep - so you can keep your eyes and mind closed.

OMG nine stores closing. This must be the end of the world. BTW, in 2023 Target has 1,948 stores in the U.S.

Not only that but, 'Target Opened 23 New Stores in 2022 — Here’s How They *Set Us Apart*'
https://corporate.target.com/article/2023/01/new-stores

Guess you missed this while you were sleeping.  ;)