Author Topic: The Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives  (Read 1868 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
The Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives
« on: October 15, 2021, 05:17:37 PM »
Do you agree with this?  Has this been your experience?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: The Difference Between Liberals and Conservatives
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 05:20:12 PM »
If a Liberal doesn't like abortions then she doesn't get one

If a Conservative doesn't like abortions then he wants to outlaw them

If a liberal poster on GetBig.com doesn't like a poster he just ignores them

If a phony "coach" doesn't like a poster he tries to get them banned

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 05:26:33 PM »

Impressive, Straw.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 09:15:06 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 09:24:43 PM »
If a liberal doesn't want a gay marriage, he doesn't get one.
If a conservative doesn't want a gay marriage, he outlaws them for everyone.

If a liberal doesn't want to live his life based on a fairy tale book, he doesn't buy a Bible.
If a conservative wants to (claim they do) live a life based on a fairy tale, they expect everyone else to as well.

etc  etc

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 10:40:10 PM »

I make you my bitch all day long

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2021, 01:48:00 AM »
Conservatives believe that Liberals are wrong.

Liberals believe that Conservatives are evil. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2021, 06:32:12 AM »
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2021, 07:11:25 AM »

Obviously not.  If so, you wouldn't have a 118+ thread on the G&O board whining and crying about having him banned.  Crybaby.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2021, 09:32:03 AM »
Obviously not.  If so, you wouldn't have a 118+ thread on the G&O board whining and crying about having him banned.  Crybaby.

Would be the same one where you and Strawman troll me?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 10:16:06 AM »

If conservatives don't want babies, they don't engage in baby-making activities (that would be sex, for those in Rio Linda) or, at the very least, they use contraception for which they pay out of their own pockets.

If liberals don't want babies, they knock boots anyway, proclaim that it's their right to do so, yet insist someone else foot the bill to ensure their fornication doesn't result in procreation (one way or the other).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2021, 10:27:00 AM »
If a liberal doesn't want a gay marriage, he doesn't get one.
If a conservative doesn't want a gay marriage, he outlaws them for everyone.

They were already outlawed by the very definition of marriage, which got changed. With that said...

When black people vote for liberal policies, liberals demand that their votes be counted and, if they win, the laws for which they voted stand.

When black people vote for conservative policies (i.e. school choice and the definition of marriage as one man and one woman), liberals break their necks to go judge-shopping to have those laws overturned in court.

When liberals win elections, liberals believe democracy is awesome, beautiful, and wonderful.

When conservatives win elections, liberals believe democracy sucks, reeks of tyranny, stems from "white supremacy", and demands that it be overthrown......cue the aforementioned judge-shopping.

If a liberal doesn't want to live his life based on a fairy tale book, he doesn't buy a Bible.
If a conservative wants to (claim they do) live a life based on a fairy tale, they expect everyone else to as well.

etc  etc

If a liberal doesn't want to live his life based on a fairy tale, then he wouldn't pretend that chopping his penis and testicles and guzzling estrogen makes him a woman.

But, if a liberal does want to live his life on a fairy tale, he expects everyone else to participate in that fairy tale, to the point of government and/or other entities punishing those that do not.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2021, 11:12:35 AM »
If conservatives don't want babies, they don't engage in baby-making activities (that would be sex, for those in Rio Linda) or, at the very least, they use contraception for which they pay out of their own pockets.

If liberals don't want babies, they knock boots anyway, proclaim that it's their right to do so, yet insist someone else foot the bill to ensure their fornication doesn't result in procreation (one way or the other).

Oh, so your only objection to women CHOOSING to get an abortion is your misperception that they want you to pay for it?

Like I've said about a hundred times on this board....If you're against abortion then you can CHOOSE not to have one.   

You have no choice in what anyone else does with their body.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2021, 11:13:32 AM »

REALITY has been making you it's bitch since the day you were born

All I've ever done is point that out

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2021, 11:33:18 AM »
Oh, so your only objection to women CHOOSING to get an abortion is your misperception that they want you to pay for it?

Yeah, that's the ticket, nothing to do with that whole slicing babies into pieces thing.

Even with that, liberals are still demanding that someone else foot the bill for their baby-shredding. Can you say Planned Parenthood?

Like I've said about a hundred times on this board....If you're against abortion then you can CHOOSE not to have one.   

Brought to you by the same guy cheering for vaccine mandates, the same vaccines that libs oppose last year, because they didn't want the dreaded "Trump shot".

And as I've said about a hundred times regarding abortion,  it ain't THEIR body that's being chopped up. Is the woman getting her arms and legs ripped off? NOPE!

Is it the woman getting charred by a chemical solution? NOPE!

I don't recall an abortion procedure where the woman gets stabbed in the back of the head, gets her neck broken, and her brains sucked out of her skull.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2021, 11:42:24 AM »
Would be the same one where you and Strawman troll me?

The same one where you cry like a bitch to get Straw banned because his posts hurt your little vagina.

Replying to your lies and bullshit is not "trolling" you dumb fvck.

60 years old and 90% of your waking time spent on the internet and you don't even know what trolling is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2021, 11:42:49 AM »
Yeah, that's the ticket, nothing to do with that whole slicing babies into pieces thing.

..Brought to you by the same guy cheering for vaccine mandates, the same vaccines that libs oppose last year, because they didn't want the dreaded "Trump shot".
And as I've said about a hundred times, it ain't THEIR body that's being chopped up. Is the woman getting her arms and legs ripped off? NOPE!

Is it the woman getting charred by a chemical solution? NOPE!

I don't recall an abortion procedure where the woman gets stabbed in the back of the head, gets her neck broken, and her brains sucked out of her skull.

a fetus is not a baby

no one is making anyone get a vaccine

It's your choice

If you're in  job where it's required it's still YOUR CHOICE.  You can choose to get the vaccine (or in some cases get tested in lieu of the vaccine) or you an find a new job.

You have all these CHOICES

Don't forget, your favorite network, Fox News requires their employees to either be vaccinated or get tested DAILY. 

Since gay marriage has been legal in the US since 2015 can you tell us what negative impact its had on your life (other than making you angry or uncomfortable)?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2021, 12:18:35 PM »
Thanks

I give credit where credit is due.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2021, 01:10:16 PM »

But BoB Italiano, you a blah-hlah-blah-............................about Republicans since 2006 ........................ ... ::)

Yours life must be so "excitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiing"  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2021, 05:08:16 PM »
a fetus is not a baby

Actually, it is. By definition, "a developing human being"(that would be a baby)"in the uterus from usually three months after pregnancy until birth" - Merriman-Webster's Intermediate Dictionary.

Given that my now-11-year-old son was born at 8 months, I can safely say assume he wasn't a mere zygote nor just a "clump of cells".

As usual, libs tend rename things to justify otherwise unconsciable/immoral actions, which would include giving the Hibachi treatment to child that was my son's size just before birth.

no one is making anyone get a vaccine

It's your choice

If you're in  job where it's required it's still YOUR CHOICE.  You can choose to get the vaccine (or in some cases get tested in lieu of the vaccine) or you an find a new job.

You have all these CHOICES

Just like having a gun to your head, you have a choice. You can give up your wallet or get your brains blown out.

Rape victims have a choice, too. Give up them drawers or get a blade across that neck.

Not to mention the lib politicians trying not only to get nurses FIRED but to have their licenses revoked, so they can't get new jobs or to keep them from collecting unemployment.

That's some REAL choice there for you.

Don't forget, your favorite network, Fox News requires their employees to either be vaccinated or get tested DAILY. 

Since gay marriage has been legal in the US since 2015 can you tell us what negative impact its had on your life (other than making you angry or uncomfortable)?

I don't care what Fox News does but given that its HQ is in New York, that's hardly surprising. Then again, your favorite news networks (CNN and MSLSD) screamed to the heavens against the vaccines less than a year ago. In fact, CNN was hoping the vaccines wouldn't be available until after the election.

By liberal standards, being angry/uncomfortable is all it takes to be opposed to something. But, to answer your pathetic question, for having the nerve to politely decline an invitation to a lesbian couple's so-called nuptials and having her conversation overheard by a co-worker, one of my family members was unjustly fired.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2021, 06:09:53 PM »
Can we just separate this country in 2 already....

I'm pretty sure both sides would agree to this

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2021, 06:33:40 PM »
Can we just separate this country in 2 already....

I'm pretty sure both sides would agree to this

I wouldn't mind. But, the libs will keep migrating here and trying to "New York our Florida"  ;D.

In fact, didn't Mahmoud Ellsbiay win both his Olympias here in Orlando, instead of Las Vegas?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2021, 07:22:27 PM »
Oh, so your only objection to women CHOOSING to get an abortion is your misperception MURDER A HUMAN BEING that they want you to pay for it?

Then FUCK the so called vax mandates.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2021, 07:29:11 PM »
a fetus is not a baby

HOLY SHIT. YOU  ARE ONE DEMENTED SICK FUCK.
: