Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Who will be the next guy under 30 to win an Olympia?

(1/6) > >>

240 or bust:
Phil Heath?  Flex Lewis?

Someone we haven't heard of yet?

Or is muscle maturity such a pre-req now that we'll be seeing guys in their mid 30's win it, once Big Ron's ship sails?

CAPTAIN MARVEL:
I'd say Heath has a chance, I still dont see what the big deal with Flex Lewis is

CAPTAIN MARVEL:

--- Quote from: 240 or bust on November 23, 2005, 08:24:40 AM ---Flex Lewis works with Dorian Yates, is only 22, and has some unreal legs.

Here he is with Luke Wood, holding his own.

--- End quote ---
well if he is still a kid basically, then I think he does have a chance to be a contender, but he needs to bring the upper body up

21Guns:
No one will ever win the O under 30 anymore.The competion is much tuffer,and you need that muscle muturity you get at 30+

DIVISION:

--- Quote from: 240 or bust on November 23, 2005, 07:33:33 AM ---Phil Heath?  Flex Lewis?

Someone we haven't heard of yet?

Or is muscle maturity such a pre-req now that we'll be seeing guys in their mid 30's win it, once Big Ron's ship sails?
--- End quote ---

I think it's possible that someone could win it in their late 20's, but it's not like they're gonna come out of nowhere.

You'll see him before he makes a splash......

I'm not sure what direction the O will go in once Ronnie retires.......

I figure Jay will win the next one at least........for being such a gracious loser all those years.

DIV

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version