Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

SYNERGY NEW YORK CITY !

(1/2) > >>

LAMA-PAI:
I was training at synergy on 14 st the other day and ran into a guy named
Brett Martell who claims to be a pro bodybuilder but i looked him up and his name does not show up ! does anyone know this guy?
he also told me that he has a degree in nutrition from Columbia medical school
is this guy full of shit or what ?

Adam Empire:
He meant a Medical school in Columbia.

Special Ed:

--- Quote from: LAMA-PAI on March 21, 2006, 07:52:44 AM ---I was training at synergy on 14 st the other day and ran into a guy named
Brett Martell who claims to be a pro bodybuilder but i looked him up and his name does not show up ! does anyone know this guy?
he also told me that he has a degree in nutrition from Columbia medical school
is this guy full of shit or what ?

--- End quote ---
If you define 'Pro Bodybuilder' as a guy who gets paid to pose, lots of us qualify!!

But if he went to Institute of Human Nutrition at Columbia's College of Physicians and Surgeons, that's pretty much the top school in the world. Ask him how much protein there is in a Big Mac to see if he knows his shit.

Special "M-CAT" Ed

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: LAMA-PAI on March 21, 2006, 07:52:44 AM ---he also told me that he has a degree in nutrition from Columbia medical school

--- End quote ---

This line is a street euphemism for crack cocaine dealer.

Colombia is a very large exporter of cocaine. A degree in nutrition implies training and experience in the various methods of product preparation and distrbution. HTH.

buffbodz:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on March 21, 2006, 08:30:09 AM ---This line is a street euphemism for crack cocaine dealer.

Colombia is a very large exporter of cocaine. A degree in nutrition implies training and experience in the various methods of product preparation and distrbution. HTH.

--- End quote ---

Man your up on the street lingo even before it's street lingo ;D  I didn't know that ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version