Author Topic: Dorian Yates - Picture Gallery - Discussion  (Read 295198 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Dorian Yates - Can't touch this
« Reply #775 on: May 12, 2017, 11:16:57 AM »
I'm not crying about it at all, the childish insults comment was tongue in cheek as I love childish insults and they make up over 90% of my posts.

You know it is far more than "just preferring the best physique" it's common knowledge among the getbig mods that you endured a month long ban for private messaging kevin back when he posted here practically begging to suck his cock.

Your a "man" in his 40s who cries, has leverone posters on his wall, and in his near 19000 posts on getbig not one of them is commenting positively on a female.

LOL everything is this post is a total lie, you have now resorted to lies to fend off me totally owning you

maybe you should worry about yourself and not me, you don't look well

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #776 on: May 12, 2017, 11:18:27 AM »
:)

why do you keep posting pics where he looks like shit?  stick to the back pics

E
E

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: May 12, 2017, 11:41:01 AM »
LOL everything is this post is a total lie, you have now resorted to lies to fend off me totally owning you

maybe you should worry about yourself and not me, you don't look well

E

Nothing I said was a lie

You are a grown man who has another man as his hero and cries, this alone means you own absolutely nobody, not even shizzo

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #778 on: May 12, 2017, 02:17:16 PM »
E

arnold didn't like your heroes body, deal with it

You think if you keep repeating your lie it will eventually become truth? Show me exactly where Arnold said he didn't like Dorian's body and I'll be waiting  ;)

as always you will believe what you want

Irony alert. I absolutely believe what you typed I was rolling my eyes at how pathetically predictable you are.

i don't have to agree with every decision the judges made, and neither do you so you are the hypocrite

Yes you do , especially when you think the same judges got it right for Kevin but wrong for Dorian , you're a hypocrite and not a very bright one at that.

he looked like shit in most poses from the front, you are as biased as anybody

Sure he did , he had so many flaws too it's amazing he ever won a single contest it should've been so easy for Kevin to beat him but never , and I'm biased? Coming from you anyone with any sense will laugh at your hypocrisy , a common theme with you. The judges are right when Kevin wins , but wrong when Dorian wins  ::) Dorian shouldn't win with torn muscles , Kevin can win with one though  ::) Crying about other members lying , yet you're lying about Arnold saying he hated Dorian's physique.  ::) 

no it isn't irrelevant, momo is only remembered because he died, he would've placed outside the top 10 at the O after 92 and like all people that died young people tend to remember them being better than they actually were

You blamed Dorian and the gut for ruining bodybuilding , You were wrong as usual. You're blaming the wrong person.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: May 12, 2017, 02:30:05 PM »
here's the difference between me and you

i couldn't care less if you like Mr. Levrone's body or not, you deeply care about me not liking dorian

and that is a lie anyways, you said so yourself you would rather look like Mr. Levrone

missing as arm stood out a lot more than his torn pec which is noticeable in like two pics

stick to obsessing about pumpster, a guy that left here like a decade ago

E

here's the difference between me and you

i couldn't care less if you like Mr. Levrone's body or not, you deeply care about me not liking dorian

The difference between you and I , is you're a fucking idiot and I'm not. I don't care one iota if you like Dorian or not , He's a winner , Kevin is a loser and you're a hypocrite. All your bitching & moaning & crying still hasn't changed history , Dorian Yates 6 Time Mr Olympia winner , Kevin Leverone 0 Olympia wins  8)

and that is a lie anyways, you said so yourself you would rather look like Mr. Levrone

I would absolutely rather look like Kevin , There difference being Earl is I can separate preference from what the judges deem best . You can't.

missing as arm stood out a lot more than his torn pec which is noticeable in like two pics

One bicep shorter than another you mean? Missing Arm? What about Kevin's missing back? Oh we're going to cherry pick?  ::) Two can play at that game , Kevin's pec tear was negligible and so was Dorian's biceps tear , the judges decided , just because you can't look past your personal preference doesn't mean they couldn't. It's called being impartial , something you wouldn't know about.

stick to obsessing about pumpster, a guy that left here like a decade ago

Ouch that hurt  ::) No one mentioned him in all that time except the occasional laugh at his expense. Until he tried to return under his gimmicks. And YOU of all people ( HYPOCRITE EARL ) bitching about someone being obsessed? Where are you?  ;) Oh that's right in another Dorian Yates thread obsessing over the fact Dorian was superior to Kevin every single time they faced off.  8) You're the obsessed one , tearing up after a washed up Kevin put his thong on one last time  ::)  :-X :-\

You're like pumpster , a running joke , a one-trick pony , a broken record in another Dorian thread defending Mr " Half-Black-Half-Amazing "  ::)

Run along bitch go start your own " Kevin should've beaten Dorian " thread.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #780 on: May 12, 2017, 02:34:18 PM »
yeah because of shit judging

i'd take looking like Mr. Levrone over 6 sandows any day of the week, and so would you as you admitted you would rather look like him

you are a weirdo to go out of your way for more than a decade to defend a guy you wouldn't want to look like

E

yeah because of shit judging

Kevin benefited from the same " shit judging " Dorian did , FACT

i'd take looking like Mr. Levrone over 6 sandows any day of the week, and so would you as you admitted you would rather look like him

Who cares what you would take , Kevin wanted a Sandow , he failed FACT

you are a weirdo to go out of your way for more than a decade to defend a guy you wouldn't want to look like

LMMFAO Earl calling anyone on this board a " weirdo "  :D That's hilarious. I can't wait until Kevin fails again next year and you tear up  :'( again and everyone points out how fucking pathetic you are.

Still lol at Earl calling anyone a weirdo  ;D Oh man that made my Day

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

" Leave Kevin alone "   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #781 on: May 14, 2017, 09:00:54 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #782 on: May 14, 2017, 07:02:56 PM »
Nothing I said was a lie

You are a grown man who has another man as his hero and cries, this alone means you own absolutely nobody, not even shizzo

show proof that i was banned  because of me "harassing" a pro that hasn't posted here in about a decade, but hey keep making up lies to fend off me hurting your fragile feelings you fat turd

i was "banned" by mistake

Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ban message
« Sent to: Earl1972 on: September 08, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
I noticed you got hit with a ban message and am trying to figure out how that happened cuz you are not banned.  Do you remember what it said specifically? 

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #783 on: May 14, 2017, 07:11:56 PM »
You think if you keep repeating your lie it will eventually become truth? Show me exactly where Arnold said he didn't like Dorian's body and I'll be waiting  ;)

show me a quote where arnold praises dorian's body, i'll be waiting ;)

Irony alert. I absolutely believe what you typed I was rolling my eyes at how pathetically predictable you are.

i roll my eyes over your obsession and paranoia over a poster that hasn't been here in a decade

Yes you do , especially when you think the same judges got it right for Kevin but wrong for Dorian , you're a hypocrite and not a very bright one at that.

you have been one of the biggest morons on this board as long as you've been here, there is no doubt in my mind you are autistic

Sure he did , he had so many flaws too it's amazing he ever won a single contest it should've been so easy for Kevin to beat him but never , and I'm biased? Coming from you anyone with any sense will laugh at your hypocrisy , a common theme with you. The judges are right when Kevin wins , but wrong when Dorian wins  ::) Dorian shouldn't win with torn muscles , Kevin can win with one though  ::)

you said you liked Mr. Levrone's body more so clearly you prefer a more "flawed" body, keep backpedaling on that to defend your one armed ugly brit hero

Crying about other members lying , yet you're lying about Arnold saying he hated Dorian's physique.  ::) 

You blamed Dorian and the gut for ruining bodybuilding , You were wrong as usual. You're blaming the wrong person.

not crying just owning that fat ugly turd who suddenly has a vendetta against me, unlike you losing sleep over pumpster who hasn't been here since who knows, though with you being autistic you probably memorized the exact date he left

dorian won the O's which means other bodybuilders would try to match his look so yeah he does get the blame, nobody was trying to compete with some midget that wouldn't sniff the top 10 after 92, continue to cry about me not liking him ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #784 on: May 14, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »
The difference between you and I , is you're a fucking idiot and I'm not. I don't care one iota if you like Dorian or not , He's a winner , Kevin is a loser and you're a hypocrite. All your bitching & moaning & crying still hasn't changed history , Dorian Yates 6 Time Mr Olympia winner , Kevin Leverone 0 Olympia wins  8)

you are an autistic weirdo and yes you greatly care about me not liking dorian

i'm not trying to change history, i'm just pointing out dorian's ugly body and i'll take looking like Mr. Levrone over 6 olympias  every day of the week

I would absolutely rather look like Kevin , There difference being Earl is I can separate preference from what the judges deem best . You can't.

i know which is what makes your defense of dorian beyond weird, you take it as a personal insult every time i criticize him, the judges prefer an ugly body over an awesome body

One bicep shorter than another you mean? Missing Arm? What about Kevin's missing back? Oh we're going to cherry pick?  ::) Two can play at that game , Kevin's pec tear was negligible and so was Dorian's biceps tear , the judges decided , just because you can't look past your personal preference doesn't mean they couldn't. It's called being impartial , something you wouldn't know about.

his back wasn't missing, it just wasn't as good as dorian's

show me all the pics where Mr. Levrone's pec was a weakness

why do you care so much about me "not" being impartial, you care about the weirdest things

Ouch that hurt  ::) No one mentioned him in all that time except the occasional laugh at his expense. Until he tried to return under his gimmicks. And YOU of all people ( HYPOCRITE EARL ) bitching about someone being obsessed? Where are you?  ;) Oh that's right in another Dorian Yates thread obsessing over the fact Dorian was superior to Kevin every single time they faced off.  8) You're the obsessed one , tearing up after a washed up Kevin put his thong on one last time  ::)  :-X :-\

the fact that he's still relevant to you all these years shows he clearly owns a space in your mind, i wouldn't even remember him if not for your paranoia, how on earth would you even think he has gimmicks here if he didn't scar your mind?

You're like pumpster , a running joke , a one-trick pony , a broken record in another Dorian thread defending Mr " Half-Black-Half-Amazing "  ::)

Run along bitch go start your own " Kevin should've beaten Dorian " thread.

i'll post wherever i want you autistic paranoid loser, as long as you idiots pretend dorian's body was flawless i'll remind you he wasn't ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #785 on: May 14, 2017, 07:23:55 PM »
Kevin benefited from the same " shit judging " Dorian did , FACT

Who cares what you would take , Kevin wanted a Sandow , he failed FACT

LMMFAO Earl calling anyone on this board a " weirdo "  :D That's hilarious. I can't wait until Kevin fails again next year and you tear up  :'( again and everyone points out how fucking pathetic you are.

Still lol at Earl calling anyone a weirdo  ;D Oh man that made my Day

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

" Leave Kevin alone "   

dorian had an ugly body, arnold didn't like him and even you would rather look like "loser" Kevin Levrone FACT

no doubt getbig would be the highlight of your day, loser ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #786 on: May 14, 2017, 07:24:49 PM »

again posting shitty pics

stick to pics from the back that hide his wide waist, shit chest, and tiny arms

E
E

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: May 14, 2017, 08:14:29 PM »
Back to Dorian pictures while Earl continues to meltdown  8)

How many of these does Kevin have? Oh that's right NONE  ;)
2 less than Ronnie.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #788 on: May 14, 2017, 08:50:39 PM »
It takes a real man to cry

Early cry when Levrone competed

________________________ _____

Earl is a real man
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: May 14, 2017, 09:35:03 PM »
show proof that i was banned  because of me "harassing" a pro that hasn't posted here in about a decade, but hey keep making up lies to fend off me hurting your fragile feelings you fat turd

i was "banned" by mistake

Princess L
Getbig V

I stop for turtles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ban message
« Sent to: Earl1972 on: September 08, 2015, 08:21:25 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
I noticed you got hit with a ban message and am trying to figure out how that happened cuz you are not banned.  Do you remember what it said specifically? 

E

Your getting quite defensive here for what is 'apparently' a lie I made up, what the fuck does a message from a few year ago do to prove you weren't banned over ten years ago for repeatedly offering to suck Kevin via pm?
Fucking useless dumb ugly cu nt

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: May 15, 2017, 04:42:49 AM »
E

Next.................... ........................ ...  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: May 15, 2017, 04:50:13 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: May 15, 2017, 08:30:28 AM »