Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Is Personal Training a career for the unemployable?

<< < (2/19) > >>

IroNat:
Enroll all the homeless around Golds Gym/LA in PT certification classes.

Charles Glass can be the instructor.

Karpaasi:
If I recall correctly Charles asked like 200 bucks/hour. All lifting 45s to machines and counting to 12.

michael arvilla:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on March 27, 2023, 11:48:58 AM ---I did PT for extra money years ago.   Was ok - but my own training suffered greatly.  Got sick of being in the gym after awhile .

--- End quote ---
I was the Director Of Personal Training at Fitness America (now Busy Body Fitness) you get sick of being in the gym all the time ... so your own fitness goals and training go in the shitter! ( In addition to training clients I had to oversee the staff of around 10-12 personal trainers ) I need a straight "9-5 job" with a steady paycheck and set hours! ( I was in the gym at all times of day and night)

wazhazbin:

--- Quote from: michael arvilla on March 27, 2023, 12:11:16 PM --- I was the Director Of Personal Training at Fitness America (now Busy Body Fitness) you get sick of being in the gym all the time ... so your own fitness goals and training go in the shitter! ( In addition to training clients I had to oversee the staff of around 10-12 personal trainers ) I need a straight "9-5 job" with a steady paycheck and set hours! ( I was in the gym at all times of day and night)

--- End quote ---

i competed in the Canadians in 1991 and bought a gym 8 months later.  that was the last contest i ever trained serious for.

michael arvilla:

--- Quote from: wazhazbin on March 27, 2023, 12:13:22 PM --- i competed in the Canadians in 1991 and bought a gym 8 months later.  that was the last contest i ever trained serious for.

--- End quote ---
it's the worst man! I literally lost my love for the gym (because I was always there)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version