Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Nobody Listens

(1/10) > >>

Scrancer:
Nobody listens anymore. All people want to do is talk about what they want to talk about and not listen. Im guilty of this. But ALL people (in my opinion) just sit there and "wait their turn to talk" or just flat out cut you off while you talk. Gawd I hate people. Im so tired of people my goal is to eliminate real life friendships down to 1 person and Gazoo, andwhoever I talk to online fine cause its easy to turn the computer off

Irongrip400:
Most people talk to “reply” and don’t converse to “listen”. It’s like everybody turned into a courtroom attorney just waiting to jump in with a witty retort. I’m not sure how social media is to blame for this, but I’m sure it is. 

Scrancer:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on March 27, 2023, 04:36:35 PM ---Most people talk to “reply” and don’t converse to “listen”. It’s like everybody turned into a courtroom attorney just waiting to jump in with a witty retort. I’m not sure how social media is to blame for this, but I’m sure it is.

--- End quote ---

thats exactly right, they dont "listen", they just talk to reply
good call

ChristopherA:
It's not that I don't listen it's that I don't care. I'm a selfish antisocial person. I'm much too comfortable being completely alone

Scrancer:

--- Quote from: ChristopherA on March 27, 2023, 04:46:55 PM ---It's not that I don't listen it's that I don't care. I'm a selfish antisocial person. I'm much too comfortable being completely alone

--- End quote ---

Im the exact same way,. I dont give a single fuck about other peoples issues
Im mainly referring to people who claim to be social and want to be helpful etc,...they are cnts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version