Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Nobody Listens

<< < (9/10) > >>

Scrancer:
I think Ive reached the end of my rope with people, talking to people, just all of it

I absolutely smashed the shit out of my cell phone with a hammer, 9th cell phone Ive destroyed over time. I fucking hate cell phones, I have absolutely ZERO clue why I ever have one. Why do I want my time interrupted by calls, spam calls , texts. I literally cant wrap my head around why I want a cell phone. I couldnt come up with one single reason. Not like my family talks to me. I dont want people able to reach me.

RIP Pixel 6a

Feels good, Im super jacked to hit the road again with old time paper maps and if shit goes bad, Ill figure it out old time ways

joswift:

--- Quote from: Scrancer on March 31, 2023, 09:21:14 PM ---I think Ive reached the end of my rope with people, talking to people, just all of it

I absolutely smashed the shit out of my cell phone with a hammer, 9th cell phone Ive destroyed over time. I fucking hate cell phones, I have absolutely ZERO clue why I ever have one. Why do I want my time interrupted by calls, spam calls , texts. I literally cant wrap my head around why I want a cell phone. I couldnt come up with one single reason. Not like my family talks to me. I dont want people able to reach me.

RIP Pixel 6a

Feels good, Im super jacked to hit the road again with old time paper maps and if shit goes bad, Ill figure it out old time ways

--- End quote ---
I only have. acheap Nokia phone for work
I dont even own a personal mobile
Why would I?
I have zero interest in anyone I know and have nothing I want to say to them

IroNat:
Smart phones are scourge on society.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: IroNat on April 01, 2023, 04:10:07 AM ---Smart phones are scourge on society.

--- End quote ---

They are awesome and awful at the same time.

Scrancer:

--- Quote from: joswift on April 01, 2023, 03:08:32 AM ---I only have. acheap Nokia phone for work
I dont even own a personal mobile
Why would I?
I have zero interest in anyone I know and have nothing I want to say to them

--- End quote ---

This is the absolute best. I admire this so much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version