Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Nobody Listens

<< < (2/10) > >>

ChristopherA:

--- Quote from: Scrancer on March 27, 2023, 04:57:01 PM ---Im the exact same way,. I dont give a single fuck about other peoples issues
Im mainly referring to people who claim to be social and want to be helpful etc,...they are cnts

--- End quote ---
Oh absolutely.  It's all posturing to look good on social media.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: ChristopherA on March 27, 2023, 04:46:55 PM ---It's not that I don't listen it's that I don't care. I'm a selfish antisocial person. I'm much too comfortable being completely alone

--- End quote ---
Agreed. As I get older I care less and less about others.

IroNat:
Everybody just STFU, I want to say something...

deadz:

--- Quote from: Scrancer on March 27, 2023, 04:32:42 PM ---Nobody listens anymore. All people want to do is talk about what they want to talk about and not listen. Im guilty of this. But ALL people (in my opinion) just sit there and "wait their turn to talk" or just flat out cut you off while you talk. Gawd I hate people. Im so tired of people my goal is to eliminate real life friendships down to 1 person and Gazoo, andwhoever I talk to online fine cause its easy to turn the computer off

--- End quote ---
100% I'm down to one as well and we don't even speak much. Friends LOL!

robcguns:
Friend are just people you have stuff in common with, wouldn’t trust them as far as I can throw them. Everyone will screw you given the chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version