Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

RIP Paul F. Little

<< < (2/12) > >>

Bevo:
Good thing he’s dead now then

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on March 29, 2023, 06:53:45 PM ---Max Hardcore......I remember seeing his videos...he would dress up women like little girls and  violently screw them and piss on them.

--- End quote ---

I remember one scene where a young lady was attempting to use her hands while sucking his cock.  He slapped her hands away and scolded her saying "we don't use hands around here" and proceeded to gag fuck her mercilessly.  Mascara running like a civ and slobber like 10 bull mastiffs.  LMFAO!

IroNat:
He died of septic shock.

A relative of mine just died of the same thing.

He was due to be released in a week but got an infection in the hospital and it killed him.

Stay out of hospitals.  They are the worst places to be now.

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 29, 2023, 07:14:52 PM ---I remember one scene where a young lady was attempting to use her hands while sucking his cock.  He slapped her hands away and scolded her saying "we don't use hands around here" and proceeded to gag fuck her mercilessly.  Mascara running like a civ and slobber like 10 bull mastiffs.  LMFAO!

--- End quote ---

That was his calling card and he did a lot worse

Rambone:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 29, 2023, 07:14:52 PM ---I remember one scene where a young lady was attempting to use her hands while sucking his cock.  He slapped her hands away and scolded her saying "we don't use hands around here" and proceeded to gag fuck her mercilessly.  Mascara running like a civ and slobber like 10 bull mastiffs.  LMFAO!

--- End quote ---

Lmao!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version