Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

World's Strongest Pro!!!

(1/4) > >>

G.STEELE:
In Flex magazine Ahmad Haidar is tossing up a 495lbs. incline press with ease. Unreal. Not bad for a small dude.
It's a little odd that 8 of the 10 plates look somewhat different and there is no bend in the bar...

sarcasm:

--- Quote from: G.STEELE on September 06, 2006, 09:02:15 AM ---In Flex magazine Ahmad Haidar is tossing up a 495lbs. incline press with ease. Unreal. Not bad for a small dude.
It's a little odd that 8 of the 10 plates look somewhat different and there is no bend in the bar...

--- End quote ---
i would absolutely love to load a real 495 on the bar and watch as it came down and tore both pecs, hahahaha, how do you press 495 on the incline with 16 inch arms like Haidar's?

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: G.STEELE on September 06, 2006, 09:02:15 AM ---In Flex magazine Ahmad Haidar is tossing up a 495lbs. incline press with ease. Unreal. Not bad for a small dude.

--- End quote ---

Nothin odd about it......photo shoot plates only weigh a few pounds.

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: sarcasm on September 06, 2006, 09:04:05 AM ---i would absolutely love to load a real 495 on the bar and watch as it came down and tore both pecs, hahahaha, how do you press 495 on the incline with 16 inch arms like Haidar's?

--- End quote ---

AHAHAHAH!!!  He wouldn't get under a bar loaded with 295lbs.

the shadow:

--- Quote from: sarcasm on September 06, 2006, 09:04:05 AM ---i would absolutely love to load a real 495 on the bar and watch as it came down and tore both pecs, hahahaha, how do you press 495 on the incline with 16 inch arms like Haidar's?

--- End quote ---
hahahahahahah nice post sarcasm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version