Author Topic: Israel : the side of the story we rarely hear..  (Read 5723 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Israel : the side of the story we rarely hear..
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »
Why do you guys always post video. Ever heard of a text source. ???

I won't take a film by Boogieman Productions seriously.

There are many sources both by the Zionist and other sources that conclusively prove that their only intention is reestablish their homeland with Jerusalem as the capital.

IF you look at the agreements made to both Egypt and Jordan. Israel gave back land to both countries and have even entered into peace and trade agreements with them.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2007, 12:51:28 PM »

There are many sources both by the Zionist and other sources that conclusively prove that their only intention is reestablish their homeland with Jerusalem as the capital.

wonder how they moved the million of so muslims that were living in that area..

i guess they just asked nicely and a million people just up n left... :)

riiiight ::)
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2007, 01:13:07 PM »
Many Muslims actually stayed.
I guess you forgot about them.
What was interesting is that most of the missiles fired by Hezbollah ended up in Israeli Arab neighborhoods. Was Hezbollah trying to send a message to Israeli Arabs?

Also they weren't forced to leave many chose to leave because they didn't support the idea of living with Jews and they thought that the Arabs were going to win during the first Israeli Arab conflict.

That site you posted denies the holocaust and supports a single new religion. It can hardly be prescribed as unbiased and it is based almost solely on conjecture and outright lies.

Considering the bulk of the dead during World war 2 were citizens in the Soviet Union and Jewish concentration camps.
The Soviets and especially Stalin were hardly part of the Rothschild pact.
But I am glad you researched this.
Z

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
ahh do your own googling...
carpe` vaginum!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2007, 01:27:27 PM »
Spreading ignorance is weak.

I don't have to rely on hate and conspiracy groups to spread my message.

Google is great if you would actually use sources like, BBC, the guardian, NY times, CNN, Fox news, The Associated press, etc. You choose not to.

I also like to use the sites from the funded groups, like the Muslim council of Canada or The American Zionist Movement, since you are referring to them.

The main reason you guys link videos is so you can hide your sources and still spread hate and, since people don't check the background, can be totally mislead by your propaganda.
Z