Author Topic: could oprah be president?  (Read 5918 times)

sandycoosworth

could oprah be president?
« on: December 28, 2006, 10:35:39 AM »
i had this discussion with my sister and i assured her that the "powers that be" would destroy her if she ever tried, but my sister contended that she has a ridiculously huge (brainless) following of like 40 million viewers daily who would vote for her, + many women would vote for her vagina + many blacks would vote for her skin color

what do you think?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: could oprah be president?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »
It would cost her too much money.
Plus she doesnt have any experience, which would hurt her. If she really wants, MAYBE she could do it. But it would take her A LOT of time and money, effort. So i doubt she's willing to do that.

Plus, once she runs for it all her old shit will be brought up.

$

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 11:06:35 AM »
IF Hilary can't win, why could she? Plus she wouldn't want to, she's busy with "important" things like flying her 5 dogs to Hawaii to join her on vacation at a cost of $100,000.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 11:13:19 AM »
Oprah for Pres?  Don't make me sick >:(!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 11:15:22 AM »
newsflash today : oprah runs for prez...

newsflash tomorrow : so much filth about oprah suddenly and magically emerges that she cant even keep her show let alone run for prez.
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 12:15:20 PM »
Oprah for Pres?  Don't make me sick >:(!!

hahaha finally something you and I agree on!

zillamonster

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 12:20:49 PM »

Think she would gives us all a new house and car??    ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 02:08:09 PM »
no

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »

Oprah won't run, but I'm willing to bet that she could 'easily' get 30% of the popular vote as a 3rd-party candidate.  The Harpo Cult is massive. 

The real question is when will she announce that she's a lesbian?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2006, 05:03:50 PM »
Oprah won't run, but I'm willing to bet that she could 'easily' get 30% of the popular vote as a 3rd-party candidate.  The Harpo Cult is massive. 

The real question is when will she announce that she's a lesbian?

Never, everything went to shit after Rosie declaired she was a lesbian so I think to many people would be like, OH no, not again...  Fuck, Rosie went mega-militant-dyke overnight dumping all of her success making everyone's head spin in a giant WTF...  Oprah isn't going to want a piece of that public mess anytime soon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 05:51:54 PM »
newsflash today : oprah runs for prez...

newsflash tomorrow : so much filth about oprah suddenly and magically emerges that she cant even keep her show let alone run for prez.

Nothing new, She was raped, she did drugs, she was a wild chick, she got pregnant, loss the baby, did trashy day time talk shows, cleaned it up, lost weight, gained it back,etc.

That's about it. She is no Saint, and admits it. She has done more "lines" than You and Clinton put together.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 07:34:31 PM »
Nothing new, She was raped, she did drugs, she was a wild chick, she got pregnant, loss the baby, did trashy day time talk shows, cleaned it up, lost weight, gained it back,etc.

That's about it. She is no Saint, and admits it. She has done more "lines" than You and Clinton put together.

yes but it doesn't take a genius to see that she is as gay as Tom Cruise...Her recent move of having Stedman move in with her, showed the world that she is nervous of the truth coming out...Its not that someone who was gay couldn 't be president(although highly unlikely in this era)..it would be the fact that she has lied about it for so long...Certainly not something that shows leadership...She could never be trusted...

also when she is around powerful "types" of men, she shows a real nervousness...Almost Child like...When OReily went on her show, it looked like she sunk in her chair the whole time....Hardly someone that could party with world leaders and show strength...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 12:34:53 AM »
i had this discussion with my sister and i assured her that the "powers that be" would destroy her if she ever tried, but my sister contended that she has a ridiculously huge (brainless) following of like 40 million viewers daily who would vote for her, + many women would vote for her vagina + many blacks would vote for her skin color

what do you think?

Fuck that shit!  >:(

HAHA, RON.....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 12:40:18 AM »
f**k that shit!  >:(

a gay, black female...Not is this lifetime...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 04:37:37 AM »

yes but it doesn't take a genius to see that she is as gay as Tom Cruise...Her recent move of having Stedman move in with her, showed the world that she is nervous of the truth coming out...Its not that someone who was gay couldn 't be president(although highly unlikely in this era)..it would be the fact that she has lied about it for so long...Certainly not something that shows leadership...She could never be trusted...

also when she is around powerful "types" of men, she shows a real nervousness...Almost Child like...When OReily went on her show, it looked like she sunk in her chair the whole time....Hardly someone that could party with world leaders and show strength...

I asked a close personal source (of Gail King) ....and no she ain't Gay. Funny they say that about alot of black females (tend not to have a man around). It was said about Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton. And you know about them

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 11:54:12 AM »
I asked a close personal source (of Gail King) ....and no she ain't Gay. Funny they say that about a lot of black females (tend not to have a man around). It was said about Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton. And you know about them

Right - if a Black woman is wealthy and successful and has less 'use' for a man than the average woman, then it'll often be suggested that she's a lesbian.  Based on what I've observed, even though the same happens to White women, it's more likely to be said about Black women.

I don't believe that Oprah is exclusively gay...so that's why she and Stedman provide a perfect cover for one another.  People have said, "Stedman has kids, he can't be gay" but I believe that Oprah herself may have done a show about people who came out of the closet after being married to someone of the opposite gender for years. 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 01:47:06 PM »
I asked a close personal source (of Gail King) ....and no she ain't Gay. Funny they say that about alot of black females (tend not to have a man around). It was said about Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton. And you know about them

you do you need people to say they are something to not be able to read between the lines and see it for what it is...Opera is human who lives by all the same laws(laws of attraction) as everyone else...

It has nothing to do with her income or the fact that she is black...It is what it is...Many people said the same thing about Ellen and Rosie but their were people out there that said "no way" they are gay...blah blah blah...Some believe Tom Cruise is not gay...Because he says he isn't but guess what, he is as gay as they come...Vin Diesel used to be a bouncer at the tunnel in NYC and it was a well known fact that the guy was gay...He was a gay break dancer...He will not admitt it and some say that its not him but his twin brother...

Alot of women who were raped as kids, tend to have more of an attraction to women...I don't know the % but its fairly high...Opera falls in this catagory...

I don't need Ronnie Coleman to tell me that he is on steroids to realize that he is...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 03:13:56 PM »
you do you need people to say they are something to not be able to read between the lines and see it for what it is...Opera is human who lives by all the same laws(laws of attraction) as everyone else...

It has nothing to do with her income or the fact that she is black...It is what it is...Many people said the same thing about Ellen and Rosie but their were people out there that said "no way" they are gay...blah blah blah...Some believe Tom Cruise is not gay...Because he says he isn't but guess what, he is as gay as they come...Vin Diesel used to be a bouncer at the tunnel in NYC and it was a well known fact that the guy was gay...He was a gay break dancer...He will not admitt it and some say that its not him but his twin brother...

Alot of women who were raped as kids, tend to have more of an attraction to women...I don't know the % but its fairly high...Opera falls in this catagory...

I don't need Ronnie Coleman to tell me that he is on steroids to realize that he is...

I agree with what you say, even though with Vin Diesel, if you read Karrin Stephen's (Aka Superhead) book, "Confessions of a Video Vixen", she says she gave a Vin a BJ, he was hitting on her (never read the book--all the black women in the Office had it)

I can't go into my source, but this person has known Gail since they were kids and has been on the show (audience). That is all I can say, and I have never lied on getbig, so I am not lying now...but your theory on rape victims may prove true, never thought of that.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
I agree with what you say, even though with Vin Diesel, if you read Karrin Stephen's (Aka Superhead) book, "Confessions of a Video Vixen", she says she gave a Vin a BJ, he was hitting on her (never read the book--all the black women in the Office had it)

I can't go into my source, but this person has known Gail since they were kids and has been on the show (audience). That is all I can say, and I have never lied on getbig, so I am not lying now...but your theory on rape victims may prove true, never thought of that.

when i use the word gay, i also mean bi-sexual people also...Their are many many husbands in the world that have kids but go look for young guys behind their wifes backs...

In the end nobody but them really know...

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »

Whitney goes both ways. Bobby Brown admitted it right in front of his group when he was in rehab.

He said that she said that if he wanted to be with her, he needed to accept that she sometimes needed to have women.

It made the tabloids and shows of that time like Hard Copy and A Current Affair. The only newspaper that ran it was The Boston Herald.

I don't know about Toni Braxton.

However, Oprah is definately a dyke. Also, many people claim Stedman is gay, practically flaming. She's his beard, he's her merkin.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 10:55:26 PM »
Whitney goes both ways. Bobby Brown admitted it right in front of his group when he was in rehab.

He said that she said that if he wanted to be with her, he needed to accept that she sometimes needed to have women.

It made the tabloids and shows of that time like Hard Copy and A Current Affair. The only newspaper that ran it was The Boston Herald.

I don't know about Toni Braxton.

However, Oprah is definately a dyke. Also, many people claim Stedman is gay, practically flaming. She's his beard, he's her merkin.

I'll tell ya...If stedman isn't gay, then no one is...Its one thing if he was a metro but he called it, he is flaming all the way...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »
I doubt a woman with a live-in boyfriend could be elected president. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »
I doubt a woman with a live-in boyfriend could be elected president. 

I think that would have mattered to the voters in 96 or 2000.

By this point, the war has so polarized voters that the Dem candidate only has to be Anti-Bush to get elected.  Can be a chain smoking, wifebeating, coke snorting closet case... won't matter.  If he says "bring our troops home" and we have 4000 dead, the dude will win. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »
I think that would have mattered to the voters in 96 or 2000.

By this point, the war has so polarized voters that the Dem candidate only has to be Anti-Bush to get elected.  Can be a chain smoking, wifebeating, coke snorting closet case... won't matter.  If he says "bring our troops home" and we have 4000 dead, the dude will win. 

I doubt that.  For example, the reasons I don't think Giuliani will make it out of the Republican primary are his past personal issues and liberal stance on some social issues will doom him with Christian conservatives.  They are a powerful voting bloc that influences much of the South.

I'm pretty sure the nominees of both parties will be saying bring our troops home in late 2007, early 2008 when the campaign is in full swing.  The war gave Dems both houses in 06.  I don't think it will give them the White House in 08.  They'll need a substantive agenda this time around.  And a much better candidate.     

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »
Pretty sure she was molested multiple times by an Uncle or family member when she was younger. Could be why she is hesitant about relationships nowadays.