Author Topic: In WWII How did they decide....  (Read 7652 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: In WWII How did they decide....
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 11:46:36 AM »
I unblocked you 5 minutes after.  I just thought it was a fun imature way of saying, piss off asshole.

Oh  ok   :)

I like it.

Oh brother, you know I was talking about lately, everyone is well aware of all the debates we use to have.

ok  fair enough.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 11:48:54 AM »
And you are done trying to make the rules around here... Conspiracy theory that involves the gov is fair game on this board... Get that thought your thick skull buddy, it's not changing.  If it doesn't involve the gov, then it shouldn't be on this board and I believe I have moved one of those threads.  But If I'm accusing the government of a conspiracy, you better bet it goes in political...  Also don't be ignorant, had Butler went with the plotters, it could very well have transpired.  But he foiled the plot... You're dead as wrong, the conspiracy has been authenticated... Enjoy...  OH, and you are DONE giving me links and expecting me to review anything you provide... If you want that to change, you can change your policy of not reviewing anything provided to you.

Nice modding. Glad to see you are back into bully mode.

If you notice I provided a Wiki link, that explicitly states what happens from your leftist sources.

Butler sure did foil the plot. But he wasn't ignored in fact he address congress and they agreed with him.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 11:50:38 AM »
Get over the fact I didn't want to watch an hour long piece of propaganda from Chavez.

If you notice anyone can research things on their one and don't have to use only your sources.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 12:04:16 PM »
Nice modding. Glad to see you are back into bully mode.

If you notice I provided a Wiki link, that explicitly states what happens from your leftist sources.

Butler sure did foil the plot. But he wasn't ignored in fact he address congress and they agreed with him.
Put a lid on it, I have not hindered you one bit with my modding... This forum was set up perfectly due to the nature of Politics to get out of hand, there is to the best that we could pull off a range of mods.  You can take anything you don't want to take to me, to Ozmo or Delusional... On the same hand others who are not comfy with Ozmo or Delusional can take issues to me.  I have not used my modding abilities to stop your posts or opinions in any way.  Because I'm a mod doesn't mean I can't go on the attack as a poster.  When I abuse my mod privileges you can make an issue, until then, zip it up.

You should go read the rest of your wiki link idiot...  The conspiracy was true and past the planning stage ready to implement.  Butler's spilling of the beans assured the plot couldn't proceed. ;) Also not all the information is available in that wiki link... Don't try to make wiki more than what it is, some of you all got all over 240 for providing wiki material as indisputable material.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 12:05:41 PM »
Get over the fact I didn't want to watch an hour long piece of propaganda from Chavez.

If you notice anyone can research things on their one and don't have to use only your sources.
that's not all, you don't review anything without providing your own take and information link expecting others to look.  It's not a one time deal with you. I will also mention that you said you would review the documentary but renigged pretty much ending a good debate by making it one sided, your word and material only to be reviewed.  Does not Chavez have a right to rebut accusation against him?  So what if he funded the doc, that doesn't mean you don't listen to what a man has to say, because he's the one saying it ::) Oh brother ::)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
Put a lid on it, I have not hindered you one bit with my modding... This forum was set up perfectly due to the nature of Politics to get out of hand, there is to the best that we could pull off a range of mods.  You can take anything you don't want to take to me, to Ozmo or Delusional... On the same hand others who are not comfy with Ozmo or Delusional can take issues to me.  I have not used my modding abilities to stop your posts or opinions in any way.  Because I'm a mod doesn't mean I can't go on the attack as a poster.  When I abuse my mod privileges you can make an issue, until then, zip it up.

You should go read the rest of your wiki link idiot...  The conspiracy was true and past the planning stage ready to implement.  Butler's spilling of the beans assured the plot couldn't proceed. ;) Also not all the information is available in that wiki link... Don't try to make wiki more than what it is, some of you all got all over 240 for providing wiki material as indisputable material.

You don't read my posts and then call me an idiot for not under standing.

Where did I say he didn't break up the plot. He brought it forward, the congress agreed with him, and then did nothing.

You haven't read any of the stuff I posted about 9-11 or Chavez, you never went to the WTC site and then you criticize me.

Your arguments are weak and it is proven but your repeated use of name calling.

I never criticized anyone for using Wiki. It is good quick source of information. Its not gospel, but it hell of a lot better then the CT crap that gets posted.

Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 12:18:45 PM »
You don't read my posts and then call me an idiot for not under standing.

Where did I say he didn't break up the plot. He brought it forward, the congress agreed with him, and then did nothing.

You haven't read any of the stuff I posted about 9-11 or Chavez, you never went to the WTC site and then you criticize me.

Your arguments are weak and it is proven but your repeated use of name calling.

I never criticized anyone for using Wiki. It is good quick source of information. Its not gospel, but it hell of a lot better then the CT crap that gets posted.

That he broke up the plot and that the plot was real was my ONLY point so what are you rebbutting with your wiki info??? What berring does it have on why I mentioned the plot?  Oh Brother... ahahaha  WTF???  Guess what, I already knew the plotters were not indited and convicted ::)  How do you know I didn't go to the wtc site and what the hell does that give you or anyone over me if I didn't ::) and you are wrong, I read everything you said right up to the point that you decided you would no longer review material I provide for review.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 12:34:31 PM »
That he broke up the plot and that the plot was real was my ONLY point so what are you rebbutting with your wiki info??? What berring does it have on why I mentioned the plot?  Oh Brother... ahahaha  WTF???  Guess what, I already knew the plotters were not indited and convicted ::)  How do you know I didn't go to the wtc site and what the hell does that give you or anyone over me if I didn't ::) and you are wrong, I read everything you said right up to the point that you decided you would no longer review material I provide for review.

Congress didn't put anyone behind bars and thought that they couldn't raise enough money. He brought the plot attention to the plot. But nothing was done to stop it.

All I ever asked was for a transcript for the Chavez documentary. None was provided, so I looked it up myself.

Your other link about the airline industry was a misunderstanding. You were linking 2 topics that although closely related were not the same issue.
Airline ownership and the Free Sky agreements.

I posted the exact information from the government site from when the original deal was released. You didn't know that. Yet you blew up at me.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 01:04:06 PM »
Congress didn't put anyone behind bars and thought that they couldn't raise enough money. He brought the plot attention to the plot. But nothing was done to stop it.

All I ever asked was for a transcript for the Chavez documentary. None was provided, so I looked it up myself.

Your other link about the airline industry was a misunderstanding. You were linking 2 topics that although closely related were not the same issue.
Airline ownership and the Free Sky agreements.

I posted the exact information from the government site from when the original deal was released. You didn't know that. Yet you blew up at me.
This still doesn't refute why I posted the conspiracy which was to only show there was a conspiracy, there were those who said there was not a conspiracy... THAT'S MY POINT!!!!  You're spinning in place and looking like a fool... All I said was there WAS a conspiracy, that was my only purpose in bringing it up... How many times to I have to say this, you're trying to get me to argue a point I had no intention of talking about... This is redherring... STOP IT...

I'm suppose to go search a transcript for you ::) What does a transcipt do, when they actually show video proof that desputed American media claims and claims of the opposition, you will only get from a transcript that they are talking about it... In the video, you SEE the lies...  No, it's clear you run all over the board posting your lengthy reading requirements but you have little intention of reviewing material provided by others... That is what makes you a joker in my book.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 01:10:32 PM »
I like written documents, sue me.

I don't like having to watch videos about a subject.

The reason for this, is that a transcript is less personal and therefore has less spin, since many of the human elements are removed.
For example music and visual stimulation.

Also more information can be contained in a written piece since you don't have to worry about the distractions of other visual stimulation.

Other is legal. Written documents are more legally binding then video.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 01:27:45 PM »
I like written documents, sue me.

I don't like having to watch videos about a subject.

The reason for this, is that a transcript is less personal and therefore has less spin, since many of the human elements are removed.
For example music and visual stimulation.

Also more information can be contained in a written piece since you don't have to worry about the distractions of other visual stimulation.

Other is legal. Written documents are more legally binding then video.
You still shouldn't put the onus on me for finding you a transcript... I don't go popping into transcipt treads asking they provide a vid... You did tell me that you would watch it, then that you would not so you must take some responsibility for your flip flop.  You could have just said, hey, I didn't watch the video but instead reviewed the transcript and this is what I think from the transcript, but instead you chose to invalidate anything in the documentary because Chavez funded it... Again, I think a man should be heard, if he funded this, it's his side of it... So What, you don't think the side you were posting from was bias?  Sure in the hell was, you have to listen to both sides, but again, you appear mostly unwilling to do that.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »
You still shouldn't put the onus on me for finding you a transcript... I don't go popping into transcipt treads asking they provide a vid... You did tell me that you would watch it, then that you would not so you must take some responsibility for your flip flop.  You could have just said, hey, I didn't watch the video but instead reviewed the transcript and this is what I think from the transcript, but instead you chose to invalidate anything in the documentary because Chavez funded it... Again, I think a man should be heard, if he funded this, it's his side of it... So What, you don't think the side you were posting from was bias?  Sure in the hell was, you have to listen to both sides, but again, you appear mostly unwilling to do that.

Your right, I was acting like an ass. I tried watching twice but I couldn't get past the first 5 minutes. So I went and did some sleuthing on my own.

Sure there was bias on my side.
I don't agree with him.

But his country does and to me democracy wins when people can argue yet have a real election.
I feel that Chavez won the election far and square.
There were lots of international observers and no one was thrown in jail.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
Your right, I was acting like an ass. I tried watching twice but I couldn't get past the first 5 minutes. So I went and did some sleuthing on my own.

Sure there was bias on my side.
I don't agree with him.

But his country does and to me democracy wins when people can argue yet have a real election.
I feel that Chavez won the election far and square.
There were lots of international observers and no one was thrown in jail.

:o wow at this post...

Besides, that's no way to talk about my father!!!  ;D