Author Topic: Transcript from Saddams execution  (Read 9315 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Transcript from Saddams execution
« on: December 31, 2006, 01:30:41 PM »
Incase anyone is interested in what was said...

Saddam (as the noose is put around his neck): Ya Allah (Oh God).
Someone in the audience: Mercy be on those who pray for Mohammed and the household of Muhammed (Everyone repeats the prayer, including Saddam) -

Executioner and two people in the audience: And hasten his return (the Mahdi), curse his enemy and grant victory to his son, Muqtada, Muqtada, Muqtada! (This is a common Sadrist chant.)

Saddam (smirking): Muqtada?
NSA Muwafaq Al-Rubai'i: To Hell!
Saddam: (laughing)
Prosecutor Munqidh Al-Far'awn: Please, no.
Muwafaq Al-Rubi'i: Long live Mohammed Baqir Al-Sadr!
Someone in the audience: To Hell!
Saddam (solemnly recites the Shahada prayer): I witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah. I witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Mohammed is the- (trap door is opened).

Audience: Prayers for Mohammed and the household of Muhammed.
Someone: The tyrant has fell. May Allah's curse be upon him.
Someone: No. No. Stay back.
Someone: Leave him for 8 minutes. Don't take him down.
Someone: Everyone. Stay back.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Transcript from Saddams execution
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 01:39:12 PM »
I generally don't take pleasure in someone's death, but I'm glad he's gone.  I felt the same way about Timothy McVeigh.  It took a long time for justice to catch up to Saddam, but the Iraqi people finally held him accountable.  Good riddance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 01:41:24 PM »
I generally don't take pleasure in someone's death, but I'm glad he's gone.  I felt the same way about Timothy McVeigh.  It took a long time for justice to catch up to Saddam, but the Iraqi people finally held him accountable.  Good riddance.

You do know that two of the ten witnesses said that McVeigh was still breathing when they pulled the curtain back, don't you?

But hell, I guess it's completely normal for 20% of the execution witnesses to say the guy is still breathing, eh? ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 01:41:56 PM »
You do know that two of the ten witnesses said that McVeigh was still breathing when they pulled the curtain back, don't you?

But hell, I guess it's completely normal for 20% of the execution witnesses to say the guy is still breathing, eh? ;)

You are a nut.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 01:42:54 PM »
You are a nut.

Were those two witnesses wrong, beach bum?

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »
Saddam hanging taunts evoke ugly past
By John Simpson
World affairs editor, BBC News, Baghdad 

A few hours after Saddam Hussein's execution, the Iraqi government put out a videotape of what had happened.

There was no sound on the tape, and it ended at the point where the executioners put the rope around his neck.

It all seemed weirdly calm and dignified.
Not so. One of the witnesses managed to get a mobile phone into the execution chamber, and recorded the entire event, from the time when Saddam is brought into the chamber, his hands and feet shackled, to the moment when his body is hanging lifeless at the end of the rope.

It is shocking, of course. But the most shocking thing about it is the sound.

Far from being a quiet and dignified business, the new video shows that several of the witnesses taunted Saddam during the last seconds of his life, chanted the name of one of his many enemies, and told him he was going to hell.

Ugly affair

Altogether, the execution as we now see it is shown to be an ugly, degrading business, which is more reminiscent of a public hanging in the 18th Century than a considered act of 21st Century official justice.

The most disturbing thing about the new video of Saddam's execution for crimes precisely like this, is that it is all much too reminiscent of what used to happen here

The key passage on the video-tape comes after the official version was cut off.

As Saddam stands there on the trapdoor, with the noose being tightened around his neck by one of the four executioners, their faces covered by balaclavas, the shouting starts up among the group of official witnesses.

At first you can hear a Shia version of an Islamic prayer being called out.

Saddam Hussein was, of course, a Sunni Muslim, and all this was unquestionably intended as a sectarian insult.

Then the same voice starts calling out the name of the leading Shia cleric Moqtada al-Sadr. Sadr, the formal leader of the Mehdi Army, was an open enemy of Saddam.

Saddam is not intimidated by any of this, and repeats Moqtada Sadr's name disdainfully, as if to say he doesn't count for very much.

Then his gruff, rasping voice can be heard saying to the onlookers "Is this manly behaviour?"

But someone calls out "You're going to hell."

One of the witnesses, concerned about all this, says "Keep quiet - he's just about to die."

Shocked

Saddam Hussein scarcely has an instant to collect his thoughts. He starts to mutter a prayer, but just as he speaks the name Muhammad, the chief hangman pulls the lever and the trapdoor opens.

With terrible, shocking force, Saddam's body plunges into the drop.

His death must have been virtually instantaneous.

The next image shows him hanging, clearly dead.

Even the onlookers sound shocked as they chant their prayers.

It is going to be increasingly difficult for the government of Nouri Maliki to convince Sunni Arabs here that Saddam's execution was not merely an act of retaliation.

Walking round in Baghdad this evening, as people hurried home in the black-out to celebrate their New Year's Eve in the security of their own homes, it seemed that everyone knew all about the new video.
The people I spoke to, who seemed to be Sunni Muslims, were shocked by it.

They also appeared to be distinctly nervous that the video would sharpen the already serious sectarian divide here.

Under Saddam Hussein, prisoners were regularly taunted and mistreated in their last hours. For many of them, death must have come as a relief.

But the most disturbing thing about the new video of Saddam's execution for crimes precisely like this, is that it is all much too reminiscent of what used to happen here.

It is going to be increasingly difficult for the government of Nouri Maliki to convince Sunni Arabs here that Saddam's execution was not merely an act of retaliation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6221751.stm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 03:05:13 PM »
Were those two witnesses wrong, beach bum?

And not a very smart nut to boot.   ::)  But you do provide good entertainment. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 03:10:28 PM »
You are a nut.

You got your boots BB?  I've got hunting waders on for this one. LOL

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »
OK Danimal...

LOL
S

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 03:18:33 PM »
OK Danimal...

LOL

Oh I'm shaking in my waders from that one.. LOL ha ha.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 03:23:52 PM »
haha   ;D
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 04:26:49 PM »
And not a very smart nut to boot.   ::)  But you do provide good entertainment. 

this coming from the high school dropout?  nice!

your good friend mcveigh was still in the military fifteen months after the fbi/army said he was discharged.  he was videotaped and even interviewed working in N Dakota on an army base, special ops explosives.

now I know you consider yourself smarter than me, so ya care to tackle how that one works?  Until then, you're a dropout with no answer.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 06:02:06 PM »
You got your boots BB?  I've got hunting waders on for this one. LOL

I got my boots.   ;D  This kid is a riot.  Not just 911, but the moon conspiracy, Oklahoma City, McVeigh still alive. . . .  I just watched Conspiracy Theory (again) with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts.  Reminded me of 240.  He probably hears voices too.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2006, 11:05:22 PM »
I got my boots.   ;D  This kid is a riot.  Not just 911, but the moon conspiracy, Oklahoma City, McVeigh still alive. . . .  I just watched Conspiracy Theory (again) with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts.  Reminded me of 240.  He probably hears voices too.  ;D

No, I'm a perfectly sane guy.  however, I realize that when something happens, and it isn't investigated according to protocol, it raises flags.  Did you know that the Ok City federal building was bulldozed a few days afterward?  No investigation, nothing.  The company Controlled Demolition (you know, the same firm which cleaned up the WTC) just flattened the place. 

The FBI is being reprimanded now because it's just coming out what a horrible cover-up investigation they did.  This one was on Clinton's watch, so you don't have to get defensive about Bush.

Seriously BB, I challenge you to come right out and say that the OK city bombing was committed by only McVeign and Nicholls.  I fucking dare you.  Cause once you do, I will demolish your argument with solid evidence of a conspiracy.   And if you DON'T tell me it was only them two, then hell, you believe it was a conspiracy.

Which is it, beachy?  Did Mcveigh/Nicholls act alone, or not?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »
No, I'm a perfectly sane guy.  however, I realize that when something happens, and it isn't investigated according to protocol, it raises flags.  Did you know that the Ok City federal building was bulldozed a few days afterward?  No investigation, nothing.  The company Controlled Demolition (you know, the same firm which cleaned up the WTC) just flattened the place. 

The FBI is being reprimanded now because it's just coming out what a horrible cover-up investigation they did.  This one was on Clinton's watch, so you don't have to get defensive about Bush.

Seriously BB, I challenge you to come right out and say that the OK city bombing was committed by only McVeign and Nicholls.  I fucking dare you.  Cause once you do, I will demolish your argument with solid evidence of a conspiracy.   And if you DON'T tell me it was only them two, then hell, you believe it was a conspiracy.

Which is it, beachy?  Did Mcveigh/Nicholls act alone, or not?

It's impossible for them to be able to pull that off without help from somewhere.  But that doesn't mean they weren't directly responsible.  They were members of radical militias and right wing psychos.  They had to have been supplied the materials to make the explosives.

What's your fucking point?  They're still the ones that did it.  Period.  Or did Bush do this one too? LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2006, 11:15:34 PM »
It's impossible for them to be able to pull that off without help from somewhere.  But that doesn't mean they weren't directly responsible.  They were members of radical militias and right wing psychos.  They had to have been supplied the materials to make the explosives.

What's your fucking point?  They're still the ones that did it.  Period.  Or did Bush do this one too? LOL

Brix, recently a documentary came out in which McVeigh was videotaped/interviewed working at a military base in N Dakota, FIFTEEN MONTHS after the Army/FBI said he was discharged.  They were interviewing special ops explosives teams and he was working with them.  He said a few words, then covered his face and left.

What do you think this means?  Why would the FBI/Army lie to us about his being enlisted so long after they said he was done?  (if you believe it was an inside job, then he was still enlisted and was the fall guy in a military operation).  If you don't believe it's an inside job, can you explain them lying?  They stated on the record they had no clue where he was during that time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 11:17:06 PM »

Bush didn't "do" 911 just like Clinton didn't "do" OK city.  It's above their head.  People don't see that.  The last president to oppose the military ind. complex and CIA was JFK.  Not a happy ending.

Brix, there are fema documents, media recounts, and public official statements detailing the 3rd and 4th bombs being removed from the building.  Then, they disappeared from the record.  how does one explain this?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 11:23:28 PM »

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 05:59:56 AM »
Brix, recently a documentary came out in which McVeigh was videotaped/interviewed working at a military base in N Dakota, FIFTEEN MONTHS after the Army/FBI said he was discharged.  They were interviewing special ops explosives teams and he was working with them.  He said a few words, then covered his face and left.

What do you think this means?  Why would the FBI/Army lie to us about his being enlisted so long after they said he was done?  (if you believe it was an inside job, then he was still enlisted and was the fall guy in a military operation).  If you don't believe it's an inside job, can you explain them lying?  They stated on the record they had no clue where he was during that time.

More from your CT sources?  Great.  Lemme see a link so I can see what you see.

I don't believe it for one second unless he was working as a contractor/consultant or simple there as an observer or friend of one of the people in charge. 

I see another case of CT's not having answers to questions so you guys come up with your own explainations to fit an idea of conspiracy and wrong doing.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 06:02:03 AM »
Bush didn't "do" 911 just like Clinton didn't "do" OK city.  It's above their head.  People don't see that.  The last president to oppose the military ind. complex and CIA was JFK.  Not a happy ending.

Above thier head?  Yeah right.  The CIA was behind it now?  You are an absolute lunatic. 

Brix, there are fema documents, media recounts, and public official statements detailing the 3rd and 4th bombs being removed from the building.  Then, they disappeared from the record.  how does one explain this?

Sources please

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 06:25:46 AM »
brix... they didn't know he was working one their bases in his army greens?

he might have been a contractor? lol...

Tell me this... If I show you a video clip of McVeign interviewed briefly FIFTEEN months after they said on record that hew as discharged, will anything change for you?  Or will you just invent a reason and ignore it?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 06:31:06 AM »
brix... they didn't know he was working one their bases in his army greens?

he might have been a contractor? lol...

Tell me this... If I show you a video clip of McVeign interviewed briefly FIFTEEN months after they said on record that hew as discharged, will anything change for you?  Or will you just invent a reason and ignore it?

Contractors wear uniform clothing all the time... once again you wouldn't know that because you never served and you have zero understanding of the military.  Not only that but veterans can wear thier uniforms to certain functions and working parties.

Show me.. so I can disqualify everything in it and re-affirm the irrelevance and absurdity of cospiracy theorists.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 06:34:37 AM »
McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story
Shows McVeigh was in military receiving instruction in "explosives and demolition" over a year after official story says he was discharged, whistleblower harassed for years while unknowingly in possession of bombshell tape

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Monday, December 18, 2006

A video that shows Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh at a U.S. military base that specializes in explosives and demolition training over a year after he supposedly left the army puts the official story of the April 19 1995 federal building bombing under serious doubt and mandates a re-opening of an investigation into the terror attack that killed 168 people.

The video was released by Bill Bean, a film producer who has suffered intense surveillance and harassment since taking the footage, and is the subject of a February 2007 Hustler Magazine feature story.

On August 3rd 1993, Bean was given a tour of the Camp Grafton military facility in North Dakota as part of a research effort to scout possible shooting locations for a film he was working on. Bean met the Camp Superintendent Col. Dahl and was permitted to film every location he visited.

Bean takes up the story, "I videotaped all locations as possible future shot sites even if there was no actual scene written for that location. Mess Hall, Rec Room, Armory, etc. About an hour into the tour we passed by a long row of tanks and I was informed these had been used in the Gulf War. In fact I believe I was told there were captured tanks there also. While videotaping and viewing this location, two soldiers began to offload what I was told was an armored personnel carrier from a flatbed. One soldier driving the other directing from the ground. I watched them for a moment and then did a slow 360 with my camera and came back to them."

Given permission to board the tank, Bean walked over and pointed the camera inside, at which point one of the soldiers turned around and, appearing somewhat shocked to see the camera, uttered a brief response to Bean's question and attempted to push past him.

That individual has now been positively identified to be Timothy McVeigh, who according to the official timeline as endorsed by the FBI, was honorably discharged from the military for the last time in May 1992. And yet he is seen here on tape at a U.S. military base over a year after that date in August of 1993.

"I did not realize how significant what I had was, for many years," states Bean, "It was not until Mcveigh’s trial that I realized it was Mcveigh in the tank. Even then the larger point escaped me. That point is, McVeigh was not supposed to be in the military at that time. His military record shows him enlisting in 1988, being honorably discharged from the Army, on Dec. 31, 1991. His records then show he was in the Army reserve in Buffalo New York, from January 1992 until May 1992, he was then honorably discharged from the Army reserve. After May of 1992 he was never again in uniform on any base anywhere, never again part of the military. He was totally out of military service. The FBI states the only time they lose track of McVeigh, in his entire life, is the late summer of 93. They think he was somewhere between Kingman Arizona and Decker Michigan. Probably at gun shows, meeting antigovernment rightwing militia types. But he wasn’t, he was at Camp Grafton, in uniform, learning explosives and demolition!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 06:36:41 AM »
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/181206mcveighvideo.htm

you can see the video there.  Down at the bottom.  No comment from FBI or Army. Weird they wouldn't have any record of the biggest domestic terrorist in history working for them 15 months after they thought he left.  Doesn't the govt keep track of shit like that?

I highly doubt he had such a position and they didn't know.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 06:43:14 AM »

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet

My buddy is obsessed with Alex Jones.  He spends hours showing me his shit from Infowars, PP and others.  And guess what, Not a damn thing he's shown me has proven anything and it's no wonder even leftist media like the NY Times and Wash post and CBS news won't carry stories like this.   

What a suprise... this is no different!