Author Topic: "These are the people we're losing our sons and daughters for?"  (Read 4548 times)

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
"These are the people we're losing our sons and daughters for?"
« on: January 03, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »
Heard this today... interesting point...

I couldn't help but think, as I heard the cruel and immature taunts of a man about to die... "These are the people we're losing our sons and daughters for?"

The lives of these uneducated, murderous, savages are worth more than those American boys and girls we send there to die?

These animals, taunting a man about to die, many involved in the deaths of American soldiers?

These animals who are raised and trained to hate and kill us?

No wonder CNN and the Al-Malaki regime censored the sound and reported it falsely as a sad, quiet affair.  The reality is, Americans are BETTER than everyone in that video clip, and shouldn't be dying to protect either side.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: "These are the people we're losing our sons and daughters for?"
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 08:46:21 PM »

I couldn't help but think, as I heard the cruel and immature taunts of a man about to die... "These are the people we're losing our sons and daughters for?"

The lives of these uneducated, murderous, savages are worth more than those American boys and girls we send there to die?

These animals, taunting a man about to die, many involved in the deaths of American soldiers?

No wonder CNN and the Al-Malaki regime censored the sound and reported it falsely as a sad, quiet affair.  The reality is, Americans are BETTER than everyone in that video clip, and shouldn't be dying to protect either side.

short memory...when we dropped the bombs on Saddam's sons and it was confirmed that they were dead, news rooms across the country cheered at their deaths... :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 08:47:24 PM »
My dogs are more important then these people. They can't even execute anybody without a problem.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »
I'm not so sure we are better...  way to many people here are just as vindictive and evil.  People murder all the time here with no remorse whatsoever.  Just fire into a limo filled with people, not a care in the world at the lives lost... these scenes are all to common... We are no better than the savages in Iraq.  We are just as ravenous... Yes we have good people, but so does Iraq, they all fled the violence and are living in exile...  The simple fact of the matter is this war is not worth American lives because the war is morally wrong and absolutely criminal... That's why it's wrong, not because we're any better than them... I use to believe that, no more no more... to much pain here, perhaps because we're more concerned with everyone else's problems, we don't have anything left to deal with problems at home...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 09:38:39 PM »
Beserker..how many 3rd world countries have u been in. This is in no way an attack on u..its just a question. We don't even compare. Yes its screwed up about DW but compared to any day in Africa or the middle east..come on. Life is very very cheap here.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 07:17:04 AM »
Beserker..how many 3rd world countries have u been in. This is in no way an attack on u..its just a question. We don't even compare. Yes its screwed up about DW but compared to any day in Africa or the middle east..come on. Life is very very cheap here.
I'm angry about the senseless loss of Derrent right now.  It happens all the fugging time here and ya I've been around the world.  I KNOW!!!  When you get back here, pm me and I'll give you tour of places here that look pretty fucking third world to me.  I have a valid point about Iraq.  I know you're in Afganistan, but we were talking about Iraq.  a millioin up to a maybe a couple million have fled the country... Take a wild guess who that is... Yup their upperclass just bailed and I can't blame them.  Iran is pretty civilized, Iraq was pretty civilized, Afganistan is in the stone ages and we, while we have areas of America looking like they were hit with war, we don't have any business being Team America World Police.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 07:28:04 AM »

A pretty stupid analogy.. Remember one thing, the Iraqis never started this war, and this war has nothing to do with their freedom, but everything to do with the United States trying to secure resources(oil). You don't really have any right to be angry at Iraqis, because the fact is that the US has no right to be there in the first place.

Americans are great people, no doubting that for a second. But can you really say that about the Bush's cabinet and the US military? They are the single biggest reason for the loss of US troops.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 07:33:19 AM »
I disagree America must be team America,
The EU is too weak and divided to make tough decisions.
Russia and China are not friendly and in many cases support the very regimes that the US is fighting.

The problem is that America can't intervene in every fight and there isn't another nation that can play clean-up.

If you get the chance read shaking hands with the devil. Its about Rwanda and a very sad book. Anyway an American general said that 1 American soldier death was worth 80,000 Rwandans.
Also the colonist countries have not let many of the African nations go and are still leading the fighting. Belgium and France in Rwanda.

The world isn't nice and America screws up sometimes.
In the Palestinians and the Israels only want to deal with America and not the rest of the world and North Korea wants to only deal with the US.

I still have hope that Afghanistan can become a livable place, and without guys like Headhunter or Jeff Miller risking their lives in far off countries. The world would be less livable.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
A pretty stupid analogy.. Remember one thing, the Iraqis never started this war, and this war has nothing to do with their freedom, but everything to do with the United States trying to secure resources(oil). You don't really have any right to be angry at Iraqis, because the fact is that the US has no right to be there in the first place.

Americans are great people, no doubting that for a second. But can you really say that about the Bush's cabinet and the US military? They are the single biggest reason for the loss of US troops.

I agree with many things you post, but not this.
Saddam brought this on himself. He could have easily opened the boarders to unscheduled weapons inspectors and he didn't.

Democracies will never have the stomach for a long protracted war, but dictators do.

The Iraq people voted in open elections and braved gun fire to do it. They want democracy.

Their leaders  don't or else how can you explain Al-Sadr and his militia still being near the seat of power.
The present structure is very much reminiscent of Lebanon and Iran. Where there are multiple leaves of the ilitary one being controlled by Shite Imams.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 07:43:49 AM »
I disagree America must be team America,
The EU is too weak and divided to make tough decisions.
Russia and China are not friendly and in many cases support the very regimes that the US is fighting.

The problem is that America can't intervene in every fight and there isn't another nation that can play clean-up.

If you get the chance read shaking hands with the devil. Its about Rwanda and a very sad book. Anyway an American general said that 1 American soldier death was worth 80,000 Rwandans.
Also the colonist countries have not let many of the African nations go and are still leading the fighting. Belgium and France in Rwanda.

The world isn't nice and America screws up sometimes.
In the Palestinians and the Israels only want to deal with America and not the rest of the world and North Korea wants to only deal with the US.

I still have hope that Afghanistan can become a livable place, and without guys like Headhunter or Jeff Miller risking their lives in far off countries. The world would be less livable.
Well nothing is stopping you from joining our services, put your money where your mouth is. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 07:54:23 AM »
Well nothing is stopping you from joining our services, put your money where your mouth is. 

Except for Canadian citizenship and a cornea transplant.

I have been talking about joining to my wife, she is not a big fan of me serving, however if Canada's recruitment for Afghanistan look worse who knows.
Right now I am into donating into causes I believe are good, like micro credit or Rwandan relief.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 07:54:30 AM »
your "sons and daughters" are not "dying" for those people; their presence there ensures more iraqis will die in fact

they are dying for us economic imperialism, which in 50 years time will be a matter of life and death but for now is really only a matter of $$

far as i know they dont draft, all the people over there signed up knowing it was a possibility, so i say FUCK EM let em die and post the vid ;)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 07:59:03 AM »
your "sons and daughters" are not "dying" for those people; their presence there ensures more iraqis will die in fact

they are dying for us economic imperialism, which in 50 years time will be a matter of life and death but for now is really only a matter of $$

far as i know they dont draft, all the people over there signed up knowing it was a possibility, so i say f**k EM let em die and post the vid ;)

If America leaves they will die as well and the war will spill into Turkey, Syria and Iran.
The Kurds have freedom and won't give it back, force them to fight on their own they will take back the Kurdish areas of Syria and Turkey.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 08:04:21 AM »
keep in mind if there was no instability amreeka would lose its pretense for being there... on the one hand amreeka asks some of its troops to stop the bombings, on the other it supplies insurgents with logistics to help the attacks

exactly like their appraoch to terrorism and the war on drugs :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »
Except for Canadian citizenship and a cornea transplant.

I have been talking about joining to my wife, she is not a big fan of me serving, however if Canada's recruitment for Afghanistan look worse who knows.
Right now I am into donating into causes I believe are good, like micro credit or Rwandan relief.
Canadian citizenship will not stop you from joining our military.  Where did you get that from?  Waiver for the cornea transplant or lie... I did.  I had a very bad knee ingury that would have kept me out but I said nothing and fought the pain on every hump and every run because I wanted it.  They tested my knee before going in and the pain was like being hit with a sledge, I put it out of my head and acted like nothing was wrong.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 12:35:59 PM »
Canadian citizenship will not stop you from joining our military.  Where did you get that from?  Waiver for the cornea transplant or lie... I did.  I had a very bad knee ingury that would have kept me out but I said nothing and fought the pain on every hump and every run because I wanted it.  They tested my knee before going in and the pain was like being hit with a sledge, I put it out of my head and acted like nothing was wrong.
I know I can join as a Canadian I looked into it when America went into Iraq.
If I join it would be the Canadian military.
My problem is they eye tests I can't wear glass and I easily fail without my contacts.
However, I am already looking at getting into the reserves.

There are multitudes of other problems including family life, but they are really excuses.

I respect that you served, as well as many others on this site, I only mentioned Jeff Miller and Head Hunter because they are posted right now.

I meant no disrespect to you or Beach Bum, or the others that have and will serve.

Regardless about that, everyone is entitled to an opinion and Clinton was the head of the US military and he dodged the draft.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 12:46:34 PM »
I know I can join as a Canadian I looked into it when America went into Iraq.
If I join it would be the Canadian military.
My problem is they eye tests I can't wear glass and I easily fail without my contacts.
However, I am already looking at getting into the reserves.

There are multitudes of other problems including family life, but they are really excuses.

I respect that you served, as well as many others on this site, I only mentioned Jeff Miller and Head Hunter because they are posted right now.

I meant no disrespect to you or Beach Bum, or the others that have and will serve.

Regardless about that, everyone is entitled to an opinion and Clinton was the head of the US military and he dodged the draft.
wow, you went all over with that post... I'm not a Clinton fan if you thought you'd get me with that jab.  Bush dogged the war too, just like Cheney, just like so many more politicians and upper class on the left and right.  Well, I think if you think we should be the world police, you should at least attempt to join.  It's so easy to say this when you're not the one doing the policing.  If they won't accept you, that's one thing but you should at least try if you truely believe our blood is worth policing the world.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »
Actually I would hope that Canada would increase its military size so that we can do some world policing on our own.

America isn't interested in Africa and is barely interested in Afghanistan.
Maybe Canada can deal with that.
Z

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 01:05:50 PM »
fuck that shit i would rather let the amreekan poor die on our bahalf :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 02:56:12 PM »
Actually I would hope that Canada would increase its military size so that we can do some world policing on our own.

America isn't interested in Africa and is barely interested in Afghanistan.
Maybe Canada can deal with that.
::)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 04:37:24 PM »
Whatever.
Canada World Police... That's going to go real well... aye hoser ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 04:47:34 PM »
I agree with many things you post, but not this.
Saddam brought this on himself. He could have easily opened the boarders to unscheduled weapons inspectors and he didn't.

Democracies will never have the stomach for a long protracted war, but dictators do.

The Iraq people voted in open elections and braved gun fire to do it. They want democracy.

Their leaders  don't or else how can you explain Al-Sadr and his militia still being near the seat of power.
The present structure is very much reminiscent of Lebanon and Iran. Where there are multiple leaves of the ilitary one being controlled by Shite Imams.

The Iraqis don't want us there and that's the bottom line. Plus, we should not try to help them at the expense of our troops, tax dollars and other bullshit. Consider one thing here, in the last 5 years or so the world opinion on the United States has shifted south. Isn't that a damn shame?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »
keep in mind if there was no instability amreeka would lose its pretense for being there... on the one hand amreeka asks some of its troops to stop the bombings, on the other it supplies insurgents with logistics to help the attacks

exactly like their appraoch to terrorism and the war on drugs :)

60 years after WWII we still have 50 thousand troops in Germany...We will probably have 100 thousand in Iraq for 100 plus years...Or atleast until oil is no longer an asset...