Author Topic: Bush is the terrorists worst nightmare  (Read 3578 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Bush is the terrorists worst nightmare
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
I hate to agree with a stereotype but I don't understand what he's saying either.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »
are you trying to type with you ASS again????  your making no sense!
you sure keep coming back to a thread written by a guy that makes no sence?

wait..r you a republican??
carpe` vaginum!

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »
make your own decisions based on your own investigations, look at both sides, then decide, do not follow the bush
young hov

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2007, 12:43:23 PM »
make your own decisions based on your own investigations, look at both sides, then decide, do not follow the bush

but he is white..and christian..and god told him to bring democracy to the brown folk..

wait..that sounds too much like religious war..ie jihad :-X
carpe` vaginum!

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 12:47:42 PM »
but he is white..and christian..and god told him to bring democracy to the brown folk..

wait..that sounds too much like religious war..ie jihad :-X
famous bush quote backing your post
"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."
young hov

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »
famous bush quote backing your post
"This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while."

Great avatar.  :D

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 03:45:02 PM »
Great avatar.  :D
The Connecticut cowboy, the bush can dance
young hov

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »
you guys should research tora bora.  you'll see just why the generals went ape shit back then.

they let the north road unguarded and unbombed, then they didn't stop a 1000 car caravan from leaving and going to jalalabad where planes awaited, which headed for pakistan then egypt.

research it.  Bush's generals LET 1000 cars escape from Tora Bora.  You think clinton was bad - he did it before the USS Cole had even happened - osama was just a prick with some dirt on his hands.  Somehow, bin laden was allowed to escape tora bora, AFTER 9/11.

Look it up. 

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2007, 09:11:26 AM »
you guys should research tora bora.  you'll see just why the generals went ape shit back then.

they let the north road unguarded and unbombed, then they didn't stop a 1000 car caravan from leaving and going to jalalabad where planes awaited, which headed for pakistan then egypt.

research it.  Bush's generals LET 1000 cars escape from Tora Bora.  You think clinton was bad - he did it before the USS Cole had even happened - osama was just a prick with some dirt on his hands.  Somehow, bin laden was allowed to escape tora bora, AFTER 9/11.

Look it up. 
They will not look it up, they will continue following a man who was almost assassinated by a pretzel.
young hov

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »

Look it up. 

and your claim is Bush gave that order?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2007, 11:29:23 AM »
and your claim is Bush gave that order?

Bush installed the general who gave that order. 

When retired generals all went on CNN and said "guard the north road!  osama can escape!" and Bush just stood by his men, yes, he absolutely was to blame.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2007, 11:31:14 AM »
Bush installed the general who gave that order. 

When retired generals all went on CNN and said "guard the north road!  osama can escape!" and Bush just stood by his men, yes, he absolutely was to blame.

you are such a douchebag.....bush realizes that he shouldn't micromanage the war. These generals have 30 plus years of experience. I know you would prefer that every general call a hotline for approval before making a decision but conservatives don't believe in that micromanagement shit.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2007, 12:51:11 PM »
you are such a douchebag.....bush realizes that he shouldn't micromanage the war. These generals have 30 plus years of experience. I know you would prefer that every general call a hotline for approval before making a decision but conservatives don't believe in that micromanagement shit.

I didn't know that letting a 1000-car motorcade leave Tora bora while we're engaged in the biggest manhunt in human history was a small decision.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2007, 12:53:09 PM »
I didn't know that letting a 1000-car motorcade leave Tora bora while we're engaged in the biggest manhunt in human history was a small decision.

never said small, why is it you always misquote people? Either way the military shouldn't have to run all of their plans by the government...
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
never said small, why is it you always misquote people? Either way the military shouldn't have to run all of their plans by the government...

no, but at some point, the discussion came up - "do we let osama escape, or not".

This is a presidential decision.  Leaving a giant escape route - major decision.

Watching them leave - major decision.

If Bush didn't know a 1000-car motorcade was leaving containing a man who just killed 3000 americans, then by all means, tell us what was more important in late 2001.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2007, 01:00:03 PM »
no, but at some point, the discussion came up - "do we let osama escape, or not".

This is a presidential decision.  Leaving a giant escape route - major decision.

Watching them leave - major decision.

If Bush didn't know a 1000-car motorcade was leaving containing a man who just killed 3000 americans, then by all means, tell us what was more important in late 2001.

are you fucking kidding? you are right? wow, Bush puts his trust in the JCS who appoint the CINCs and they make their plans. I guarantee they never made a call to Bush and said "give us some advice George, how should we tackle this tora bora thing?"
gotta love life

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 09:47:19 PM »
are you fucking kidding? you are right? wow, Bush puts his trust in the JCS who appoint the CINCs and they make their plans. I guarantee they never made a call to Bush and said "give us some advice George, how should we tackle this tora bora thing?"
I guarantee they never made a call to Bush and said "give us some advice George, how should we tackle this tora bora thing?"
prove it
young hov

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2007, 09:49:13 PM »

In 1962, the joint chiefs approved a plan to blow up bombs in miami to start a war with cuba.

they also approved crashing planes and blaming another nation.

The President at the time stopped them.  Presidents don't always do what the JCS suggests.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2007, 09:55:31 PM »
The Bush, also known as Buh, was not always the Superman we know. In fact, he was a softy on terrorism.

Bush was wrong, for example, to downplay the terrorist threat before 9/11. He ignored Clinton’s warning on Inaugural Day, 2001, and on August 6, a month before 9/11, he cut short his only meeting about al-Qaida in order to be able to go fishing early at his Crawford ranch.

He also revised his staff hierarchy to exclude Richard Clarke, his anti-terrorism coordinator, from continuing to serve in the White House with the same authority as with President Clinton. Moreover, just before the 9/11 attack, Attorney General Ashcroft actually sought to reduce the projected 2002 FBI budget for anti-terrorism. Why all these measures? One suspects that Bush sought to minimize terrorism as a national cause in order to divert as much of the federal budget as possible to the subsidization of Star Wars, an expensive boondoggle with no direct connection to the problem of terrorism.

Just in case you haven't heard..............he's the one responsible for foiling the terrorist plots that have been stopped and killing and capturing most of the wanted on the terrorist most wanted list. I'm sorry, I didn't quite get what the Libs have done..............oh yeah, thats right, they want to stop the use of the words "War on Terror"............OOOoooooo, I really fell protected now ::)............fuckin idiots will declair a war on global warming but not the enemy who want's us non-existant!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »
WHY DID CLINTON NOT GET OSAMA WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE????????????  because he was more concerned about getting is 4 inch cock sucked by a fat ass bitch !
so says ABC's fakumentary which has no basis in fact ;)  Funny stuff...

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2007, 08:56:51 AM »
so says ABC's fakumentary which has no basis in fact ;)  Funny stuff...
Clinton has his faults. He likes ugly chicks. However, under his watch we did not lose over 3000 soldiers or civilians. His world policies were safer for America. Osama was not a number one priority. We got the guy who attacked the Twin Towers the first time while bush bombed caves looking for his enemy.
young hov

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2007, 09:03:30 AM »
Clinton has his faults. He likes ugly chicks. However, under his watch we did not lose over 3000 soldiers or civilians. His world policies were safer for America. Osama was not a number one priority. We got the guy who attacked the Twin Towers the first time while bush bombed caves looking for his enemy.
Clintons policys were still in effect when the planes crashed into the twin towers, bush had only been in office 8 months.
feel safer with clinton still?

clinton is to blame for 9/11, the cole, the embassy bombing.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2007, 09:09:04 AM »
you are a smart guy, I respect your opinions,

4 planes went missing under bush, norad was shut down, people were sent back to work in a toxic mess

you changed my mind

it was all clintons fault
young hov

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2007, 01:11:09 PM »

it was all clintons fault

Yep, thats where it all started!

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »

you are a bushite intenseone, not an individual, today you should try having an original thought you right wing twinkleberry
young hov