Author Topic: Imagine how good the America would be if the election wasn't rigged in florida  (Read 1261 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
America would only be about 4 trillion in debt, and in a lot better shape than today...

* also there wouldn't be a black president today, and a woman head of supreme court..

No 9/11

sincelry,
marcosodamus

tonymctones

• Getbig V
America would only be about 4 trillion in debt, and in a lot better shape than today...

* also there wouldn't be a black president today, and a woman head of supreme court..

No 9/11

sincelry,
marcosodamus

Nicky Numbnuts

Fixed  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

No 9/11

sincelry,
marcosodamus

9/11 was planned in 1995 Nicky. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Another Al Gore goofball, LOL!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We already had a black president according to libs,that was Bill Clinton[even though according to Lewinski his penis was the size of a thumb].If Al Gore had won,we would be sitting in the dark freezing while he told us the earth was heating up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"9/11 was planned in 1995 Nicky."

Gore did an interview for wash quarter (I think that was it) as well as MSNBC in which he was ROYALLY PISSED all those 911 warnings in the summer 01 were disregarded.  There were thread here if they still exist.  Gore was PISSED bush chose not to act on the intel.

Like it or not, history has spoken - bush was given 30+ distinct warnings about 911, some very detailed, in the 6 weeks before 9/11.  He chose not to stop.  yeah, maybe he thought cleaning up thse condemned-for-asbestos-in-2002 towers and 3000 people was worth the long term presence in Iraq since the saudis were kicking us out.  I dunno why he didn't stop it.

Gore says he would have stopped it.  Bush didn't.  What else can ya say on it? :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gore did an interview for wash quarter (I think that was it) as well as MSNBC in which he was ROYALLY PISSED all those 911 warnings in the summer 01 were disregarded.  There were thread here if they still exist.  Gore was PISSED bush chose not to act on the intel.

Like it or not, history has spoken - bush was given 30+ distinct warnings about 911, some very detailed, in the 6 weeks before 9/11.  He chose not to stop.  yeah, maybe he thought cleaning up thse condemned-for-asbestos-in-2002 towers and 3000 people was worth the long term presence in Iraq since the saudis were kicking us out.  I dunno why he didn't stop it.

Gore says he would have stopped it.  Bush didn't.  What else can ya say on it? :(

Gores' experience with the truth is well documented 240.  Shame on you. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

No 9/11

sincelry,
marcosodamus

America would still be in the exact same shape it is in now. You fail to realize or accept that presidents, congress, senators etc are all puppets to the REAL (secret) government that runs america. It is no coincidence that america remains on the same track and plans despite what person sits as president. Nothing changed between Bush/Obama or Clinton/Bush, or Clinton/Bush Sr etc etc etc. Adding a female to the mix would not help or hurt either... race/gender does not matter
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V

hind sight bias...look it up  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

ANYONE that believes ANYTHING Al Gore says is a tool.Al GORE ALSO SAID THE EARTH HAD 10 YEARS LEFT 12 YEARS AGO AND STILL HOLDS TO HIS ASSANINE GLOBAL WARMING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
Our (US) economy has been slipping since the Clinton administration.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
Our (US) economy has been slipping since the Clinton administration.
You mean since the Federal Reserve Act was implemented.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Creature from Jekyll Island baby. 

Do you know that our dollar has diminshed in value something like 90 - 95% since that was passed? 

drkaje

• Getbig V

No. Since most of our debt was sold/refinanced with the Chinese to give a surplus (on paper) right before the tech bubble started losing air.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
No. Since most of our debt was sold/refinanced with the Chinese to give a surplus (on paper) right before the tech bubble started losing air.

Yeah, that whole "surplus" farce was a huge joke when they started shouting it from the high hills. Lots and lots of wishful number interpretation going on there.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Do you know that our dollar has diminshed in value something like 90 - 95% since that was passed?  

Yes true. However salaries have also gone up by the same magnitude. Henry Ford made headlines for paying his workers $5 per day. Today minimum wage is more than that per hour.

I know it does not change the fact that the currency has lost a lot of it's value. This is the fate of all FIAT currencies. However salaries rise in accordance. Of course once hyperinflation hits it is a totally different story. Considering all this the average american's standard of living is still higher than those of 1900s. Much higher. Many did not have fridges back then.

But you know I am just as pissed as you about where we are headed.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
9/11 was planned in 1995 Nicky. 

Oh yeah....."clinton" ignored constant memos of the attack and threw them in the can..... ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V

Oh yeah....."clinton" ignored constant memos of the attack and threw them in the can..... ::)

Didn't they have an opportunity to kill Bin Laden in Yemen?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

No 9/11

sincelry,
marcosodamus

Wouldn't that have made Gore president?

drkaje

• Getbig V

People pretending presidential outcomes actually affect their lives is one of this forum's charms. It never gets old. :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
People pretending presidential outcomes actually affect their lives is one of this forum's charms. It never gets old. :)

lol   ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V

Don't forget that low levels of inflation are desirable for an economy..

Are you stating that the US dollar has lost 95% of it's value since the creation of the federal reserve?

Tito24

• Getbig V

I thought that was implied...None the less God observation...

Unless, the green-party won the Florida election :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't forget that low levels of inflation are desirable for an economy..

Are you stating that the US dollar has lost 95% of it's value since the creation of the federal reserve?

I meant the purchasing power for the average person. 

The problem with the inflation we have is that the extra dollars in the economy have not made it to the average worker, while the inflation has shown up in the cost of housing, food, taxes energy, etc. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
I meant the purchasing power for the average person. 

The problem with the inflation we have is that the extra dollars in the economy have not made it to the average worker, while the inflation has shown up in the cost of housing, food, taxes energy, etc. 

People have been willfully ignoring this shit for years do to increased credit availability. NAFTA, GAT, and outsourcing have been slowly turning us into a service economy with no manufacturing. People like me have been complaining about the US exporting jobs and money for years only to be called xenophobe, racist or whatever but now it's too late for even buying American made products and changing foreign policy to help.

The president's political party means nothing to the average American beyond whatever emotional silliness they are caught up in. I've repeatedly challenged people here to show some ways in which presidential race outcomes directly affect their lives and not one person has been able to give a decent reason.

As far as race goes.... there are only two: Haves and have nots. Once people get that shit through their thick skulls they'll stop being fooled by media distractions and focus on making/saving money.