Author Topic: Imagine how good the America would be if the election wasn't rigged in florida  (Read 1262 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Drkjae.  It seems to me that people are always affected personally by the president they elect.   For instance if a repub comes in and lowers capital gains tax, that affects me very much.    If a pres endorses a minimum wage increase, that affects millions.    Bush was a godsend for wealthy people for this reason and a nightmare for the middle class.   People are affected in a real way by these actions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I suppose you have as much proof that the election was rigged as you do that 9/11 was planned by bush?... ::)

and quit pm'ing me nicky Im not queer and wont send you pics  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Drkjae.  It seems to me that people are always affected personally by the president they elect.   For instance if a repub comes in and lowers capital gains tax, that affects me very much.    If a pres endorses a minimum wage increase, that affects millions.    Bush was a godsend for wealthy people for this reason and a nightmare for the middle class.   People are affected in a real way by these actions.

Bullshit! Someone only making minimum wage has bigger concerns than who is president.

Capital gains tax is a scam anyways and will ultimately bring death to family owned farms. That being said the tax itself, though punitive, affects far less people when thoughtful estate planning has been done.

You, and most others that wax poetic over politics, are in the same position financially regardless of who is president. I'll go a step further and say the only thing presidents really need to do is protect banks. Without credit many Americans couldn't get by. Keeping the banking industry solid is the only real way to prevent people from realizing how bad things really are and getting pissed.