Author Topic: Hahahaha!! - Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman: Two evil witches LOSE THEIR ASSES!  (Read 5238 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!...Two very unpleasant, corporate criminals LOSE in their evil attempts to buy political office. Looks like Californians saw through the bullshit!!!

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
more like commies kept thier overlords in power despite opportunity to replace with successful women

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
yeh, thank god barbera boxer's seat has been preserved............she is just a fine human being

you fucking dummy................... .talk about buying a senate senate seat

some people are just too dumb to live

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Two wildly successful CEOs are rejected by a bankrupt State in favor of a former failed governor and arguably the biggest political light weight in the Senate ("please call me senator").

Some people -- most of the people -- never learn.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Two wildly successful CEOs are rejected by a bankrupt State in favor of a former failed governor and arguably the biggest political light weight in the Senate ("please call me senator").

So, politics as usual?    ;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

when she pulled that jew bitch shit with that military guy........"call me madame senator"

i dreamed for a week about what it would be like to disfigure her face and tits with a knife

The Ugly

• Getbig V
CA is hopelessly out of touch.

Lost fuckin cause.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
CA is hopelessly out of touch.

Lost fuckin cause.

THIS.  So sad from a once great state...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!...Two very unpleasant, corporate criminals LOSE in their evil attempts to buy political office. Looks like Californians saw through the bullshit!!!

Have fun when your state collapses and UE races to 20%, morons. 

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!

I hope California gets everything they voted for in keeping the status quo in Office. Let me know how that Jerry Brown assclown works out for California as well. Same empty suit just a shorter haircut.

Stupid California

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope California gets everything they voted for in keeping the status quo in Office. Let me know how that Jerry Brown assclown works out for California as well. Same empty suit just a shorter haircut.

Stupid California

the people in ajoining states better build a wall for all the people who are going to flee that cesspool after the far left gets its way. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V

;D

jpm101

• Getbig IV
..Agree with Pellius 100%. Brown gets more slimy (if possible) with age. Boxer, just plan stupid. People who like both of them probably never have lived in California. Or if they did, remain zoned out to anything that has been going one in this state.
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
..Agree with Pellius 100%. Brown gets more slimy (if possible) with age. Boxer, just plan stupid. People who like both of them probably never have lived in California. Or if they did, remain zoned out to anything that has been going one in this state.

Cali is going to become a gohast state with those two going back. 

Anyone ever hear about what is going on in the San Juaquin Valley as a result of Boxers enviro madness?  Its turned into another dustbowl.   

Hereford

• Getbig V
Only here in CA are the liberals so coveted in SF and LA they can run the 7th largest economy in the world into the ground and get reelected.

Make SF it's own little state and the rest of CA votes 180 degrees the other way.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Only here in CA are the liberals so coveted in SF and LA they can run the 7th largest economy in the world into the ground and get reelected.

Make SF it's own little state and the rest of CA votes 180 degrees the other way.

yep, they turned the very state that defined the american dream...........into an unrecognizable, crime ridden, welfare state, that has a lot more in common with mexico then america

there is an old joke that if i found myself in an elevator with osama bin laden and nacy pelosi, and i happened to have a gun with two bullets in it.............nancy pelosi would get shot twice

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

yep, they turned the very state that defined the american dream...........into an unrecognizable, crime ridden, welfare state, that has a lot more in common with mexico then america

there is an old joke that if i found myself in an elevator with osama bin laden and nacy pelosi, and i happened to have a gun with two bullets in it.............nancy pelosi would get shot twice

I have always said we can win the War on Terror very easily.

here is my plan:

Clone 10 million Nancy Pelosi, Boxer, Feinstein, Wasserman-Shultz, Mikulski, etc and drop them into Islamic nations by air-drop by the thousands. 

You do that - those nations will collapse from within in a matter of weeks. 

The far left hags like Pelosi, Boxer, et al are a far more formidable enemy than anytihng OBL can throw at us.       

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

ceo's that dont know a damned thing about shit. first of all, running a business is absolutely nothing like running a government. the qualities necessary to be effective at one are totally seperate from the qualities necessary to be effective at the other. secondly, those bitches dont know shit about business either.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ceo's that dont know a damned thing about shit. first of all, running a business is absolutely nothing like running a government. the qualities necessary to be effective at one are totally seperate from the qualities necessary to be effective at the other. secondly, those bitches dont know shit about business either.

::)  ::)

no wonder Cali is so freaking screwed up.  i hope that damn state burns to the ground with idiots who keep voting for far left morons. 

jpm101

• Getbig IV
How unbelievable and stupid is that post from Tbombz. If he, and other ill informed people like him, even voted yesterday, God help California.
F

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i dont give a fuck what you two retards think. the idea that business skills transfer over into a proper political ideology is fuckin wack. and the idea that it takes some kind of special skills to maximize profits is fuckin wack too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i dont give a fuck what you two retards think. the idea that business skills transfer over into a proper political ideology is fuckin wack. and the idea that it takes some kind of special skills to maximize profits is fuckin wack too.

Unreal.  Do you even work? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Unreal.  Do you even work? 
i work your momma's loose pussy every other friday when she gets her mcdonalds checks and can afford the service

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Meg Whitman's personal spending on her campaign: $163 mil.

National Endowment for the Arts 2010 budget: $161.4 mil.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
those bitches dont know shit about business either.

Margaret Cushing "Meg" Whitman (born August 4, 1956) is an American businesswoman and politician. A native of Long Island, New York, she is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Business School. Whitman served as an executive in The Walt Disney Company where she was vice president of strategic planning throughout the 1980s. In the 1990s she served as an executive for DreamWorks, Procter & Gamble, and Hasbro. Whitman served as President and Chief Executive Officer of eBay from 1998 to 2008.

If, in your opinion, someone with these qualifications knows shit about business, who the fuck does?
Y