Author Topic: Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities  (Read 17961 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Islamic extremists set up Sharia law controlled zones in British cities
« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2011, 03:48:08 PM »
He doesn't look like a muslim. Maybe he's taking it off..
The clothing looks Muslim to me. And the beard. ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2011, 03:58:17 PM »

I don't know....he's got those feminine muslim hands, good for giving his grandpa a reach around.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »

I think he was just pointing it out to be honest... He does't appear to be ecstatic that it's there.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2011, 06:03:03 PM »
I think he was just pointing it out to be honest... He does't appear to be ecstatic that it's there.
Hes a infamous  ::) western WHITE MUSLIM. He converted saying he was searching for something and found it in Islam. Fucking homo.He totally supports Sharia Law and supports the bombing and destruction of western culture and blames all westesn civilizations and pretty much everything else

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2011, 06:19:46 PM »
Hes a infamous  ::) western WHITE MUSLIM. He converted saying he was searching for something and found it in Islam. Fucking homo.He totally supports Sharia Law and supports the bombing and destruction of western culture and blames all westesn civilizations and pretty much everything else

He is? He's INFAMOUS?!

Wow... amazing... Even though I've never heard of or seen this guy ever... HOLY SHIT!!! INFAMOUS!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »
He is? He's INFAMOUS?!

Wow... amazing... Even though I've never heard of or seen this guy ever... HOLY SHIT!!! INFAMOUS!!!!
I cant tell if you picked up on my sarcas-o-meter, and I left the quotation marks from around infamous to insinuate sarcasm..... yeah, he was in an interview or some shit on a show on the BBC about radical muslims.
If I remember right he says something to the effect of his prays for his family but hed kill them if it came down to it and they wouldnt convert. Lol.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
I cant tell if you picked up on my sarcas-o-meter, and I left the quotation marks from around infamous to insinuate sarcasm..... yeah, he was in an interview or some shit on a show on the BBC about radical muslims.
If I remember right he says something to the effect of his prays for his family but hed kill them if it came down to it and they wouldnt convert. Lol.

What an ass clown... Moron... fucking moron.

How can anyone in 2011 be duped into that?

What. The. Fuck.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
I don't know anyone in my family or my wife's family (All Muslims) who support Sharia law or anything remotely close to it.
Thats absolute bullshit, I'm surprised that the British people are just sitting by and letting this happen.

I will never go back to Egypt if it starts being ruled by Sharia law as a result of the revolution.

I really don't understand how the U.S could have backed the current situation in Egypt. The U.S. government is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood that took all the U.S hostages in Iran back in the 70's and now are taking over Egypt and soon to be Libya.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2011, 12:07:06 PM »
I really don't understand how the U.S could have backed the current situation in Egypt. The U.S. government is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood that took all the U.S hostages in Iran back in the 70's and now are taking over Egypt and soon to be Libya.

Bingo!  They should have continued to support the Mubark regime, it wasn't perfect, but Mubark had a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on the muslim brotherhood and exteremists, if you even smelled of fundamentalism - you were locked up! Period!

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »
Kick em out of uk
capitalism baby!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »

WW3

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »
Worst thing is that they really "take over" all the places they live in, start to scare white people away, beat up the white kids and so on... That happens in Germany a lot, they try to terrorize the people that originally lived there.

Where i lived as a kid, there is a big park nearby, as kids we would play there a lot, but nowadays it's full of arabs and gypsies. They litter the whole place, fuck up the lawn and the trees, piss in every bush, park their cars on the green and let the stereo running and the worst thing is they turn up in groups of 30-40 people, nothing you could do against it. Call the cops, but they don't give a shit, as soon as the cops are gone they go on with their stuff.

:'(

Fuck these fucking fuckers! What will get us out of this mess?
In my city there are a few areas that most ppl refuse to live in or they move away from because they are ghettos. More and more areas turn into this every year :-\
tank u jesus

Xerxes

« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2011, 06:27:30 PM »
Hahaha it feels weird to be a western minded sandn-igger in this weird world.  ;D fuck all you guys

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2011, 06:50:35 PM »
Wherever you have a Muslim super-majority, ignorance, poverty, violence, and sub-standards of living accompany it.  In addition, much of today's armed conflicts directly involve Islam.  Without vast oil revenues and liberal appeasement throughout Europe, you would have a "civilization" living in tents stabbing each other with spears.  Modern Muslim nations contribute little, if anything at all, to today's society. 

Then again, I'm not worried about the numbers...let the uneducated hordes come in.  Outnumbered western nations have conquered entire countries of where these hordes come from.  They don't vote, are ignorant, and are nothing more than a mob...a mob that can be put down if it gets out of hand.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2011, 08:07:29 PM »
Hahaha it feels weird to be a western minded sandn-igger in this weird world.  ;D fuck all you guys

It's not your fault, but prepare to kill your parents when the day comes....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D