Author Topic: Hilary 2016  (Read 19278 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hilary 2016
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2015, 03:05:21 PM »
Spoken like a true imbecile.  Even during Bill's 8 years a lot thought Hillary was the true president.

This is a real possibility. Bill Clinton is a schmoozer. He was and is very likable. Hillary is all business.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »
Go live in another century. Times have changed.
Yes, I remember when it was considered taboo to partake in a gay gloryhole.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:47 PM »
Obama is black and Hillary is white....it is really, unfortunately, just that simple.

Remember the Dem primary voters, in 2008, that went on camera in the Appalachian area to brag to cnn they voted against obama due to his skin color?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
Yes, I remember when it was considered taboo to partake in a gay gloryhole.

And yet, there you were in a squat position with mouth open to the hole....or was it your butt hole backed up to the glory hole? Your such a girl.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2015, 03:12:03 PM »
And yet, there you were in a squat position with mouth open to the hole....or was it your butt hole?
I picture you doing airplane wings through a field of dandelions. All the way hippie.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2015, 03:17:22 PM »
I picture you doing airplane wings through a field of dandelions. All the way hippie.

God forbid if we have a educational debate on getbig that dosht bring in race or sexual preference.. Lol such is life

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2015, 03:19:56 PM »

Then you picture me as being 22 years old and it was at a party in a friend's backyard and I had a lot of company. Back in those days, pretty much everyone was a hippie or thought they were. Most of us grew up. Never much cared for pot or other drugs though. Now pot is legal. Who would have thought?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2015, 03:20:34 PM »
God forbid if we have a educational debate on getbig that dosht bring in race or sexual preference.. Lol such is life
That's because Hilary will get millions of votes from women and gays just because she is a woman.

Just like Obama got millions of votes, just because he was black.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »
Wellesley College, Bachelor of Arts 1969. Hillary majored in politics and was a politically active Republican

Yale Law School, Juris Doctor degree 1973. She met Bill Clinton also a Yale law student in 1971. She worked on George McGovern's campaign for President.

Arkansas First Lady for 12 years.

U.S. First Lady during which she was active in health care and other policy initiatives

United States Senator, elected to two terms

Presidential campaign of 2008. On Super Tuesday, Clinton won the largest states, such as California, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, while Obama won more states;they almost evenly split the total popular vote.

Secretary of State 2009 - 2013. During this time her public approval rating had reached 65 percent

April 11, 2015, Hillary officially announces opens her campaign for President.

cut the crap old man and bust out that pic of you in them orange undies  >:(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2015, 03:30:07 PM »

I'm with you on this. It is really annoying when some idiots have nothing more to say and resort to personal attacks. I probably shouldn't have responded to Schizzo's ridiculous comment, but he and I go back a ways and he thinks remarks like he made are appropriate. I realize I'm playing in the sandbox with children. Sometimes I lose it and throw sand back at them. Schizzo was doing what he does best which is trolling and I took the bait.

Racism is an issue that has been swept under the table when it comes to criticism about Obama. The fact is many people can't accept that we have a black president. Gender discrimination is at issue now with Hillary. If you read though the latest posts in this thread, there are more than a few guys who seemingly cannot take the idea of the U.S. electing a woman president. If she isn't your candidate of choice that's find as long as the reason isn't just because she's female.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2015, 03:47:58 PM »
I'm with you on this. It is really annoying when some idiots have nothing more to say and resort to personal attacks. I probably shouldn't have responded to Schizzo's ridiculous comment, but he and I go back a ways and he thinks remarks like he made are appropriate. I realize I'm playing in the sandbox with children. Sometimes I lose it and throw sand back at them. Schizzo was doing what he does best which is trolling and I took the bait.

Racism is an issue that has been swept under the table when it comes to criticism about Obama. The fact is many people can't accept that we have a black president. Gender discrimination is at issue now with Hillary. If you read though the latest posts in this thread, there are more than a few guys who seemingly cannot take the idea of the U.S. electing a woman president. If she isn't your candidate of choice that's find as long as the reason isn't just because she's female.
I am just trying to level the playing field. You are going to have millions of "progressive thinkers  ::)" Who are going to vote for Hilary simply for the fact that she is a woman. Do you think that is a good reason to vote for someone? That is the true gender discrimination.

The poor fella running against Hilary will not stand a chance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2015, 09:18:14 PM »
New Yorker Magazine Why Hillary Clinton Is Probably Going to Win the 2016 Election

gives six reasons, the last being:

The argument for Clinton in 2016 is that she is the candidate of the only major American political party not run by lunatics. There is only one choice for voters who want a president who accepts climate science and rejects voodoo economics, and whose domestic platform would not engineer the largest upward redistribution of resources in American history. Even if the relatively sober Jeb Bush wins the nomination, he will have to accommodate himself to his party's barking-mad consensus. She is non-crazy America’s choice by default. And it is not necessarily an exciting choice, but it is an easy one, and a proposition behind which she will probably command a majority.

"The only party not run by lunatics? Haha. They can't be serious? Lmao. Line of the day right there. Lol

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2015, 11:00:30 PM »
"The only party not run by lunatics? Haha. They can't be serious? Lmao. Line of the day right there. Lol
theyre not the party associated with messianic politics

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2015, 01:20:31 AM »
I am just trying to level the playing field. You are going to have millions of "progressive thinkers  ::)" Who are going to vote for Hilary simply for the fact that she is a woman. Do you think that is a good reason to vote for someone? That is the true gender discrimination.

The poor fella running against Hilary will not stand a chance.

I suspect you are right on, a lot of folks will vote for her (especially women) just because she is another woman. No, I don't think that is a good reason to vote for someone. And for people whose only reason for voting for Hillary, well shame on them because it is gender discrimination. Fortunately, Hillary is more than just any woman. She has a lifetime of history in politics and she's incredibly smart. Now if Sara Palin were the woman candidate, I'd feel very differently. While she has a little bit of experience in politics, she's more cunning and conniving then intelligent.

-Can't say who I am going to vote for yet. It's too soon to know who is the best of the crop. I will vote for the person who I believe will serve this country well regardless of whether it is a woman or man or whether they are black or white.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2015, 01:22:18 AM »

Hillary was a U.S. Senator representing New York. The fact that the New Yorker is supporting her is significant.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2015, 06:56:46 AM »

I will seriously lose hope for humanity if a bitch like her becomes President. If you're a man and you vote for her you aren't a man. Prime muscle doens't count he is a gossiping buisy body queer just the type that would vote for her.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2015, 06:59:28 AM »
Hilary has a psychotic look to her.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2015, 07:02:29 AM »
Hilary has a psychotic look to her.

She really does.  Possessed eyes.  Johnny Falcon would say Reptilian like.

It's amazing that the Dems don't seem to have any other candidates.  I guess they realized America was tired of the old white man running the country so they pushed the black and now will push the female.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2015, 07:11:33 AM »
Goodrum 2016

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2015, 07:12:38 AM »

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2015, 07:16:04 AM »
She really does.  Possessed eyes.  Johnny Falcon would say Reptilian like.

It's amazing that the Dems don't seem to have any other candidates.  I guess they realized America was tired of the old white man running the country so they pushed the black and now will push the female.

Dems will probably have a gay or transgender candidate come 2020 if Hilary fails.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2015, 09:48:04 AM »
LOL @ the "breaking news".   They're all like this.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/twitter-politicians-107672.html

Hilary has more followers in baghdad than any other candidate... doesn't mean the military vote prefers her, does it?

I can tell you with 100% confidence that only the small percentage of women in the military, the ones that think they have a dick and try to prove they can do everthing men can do types. Like her. Everyone else no we can't stand her because we have to work around the type of women I just described which is Hillary

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2015, 10:44:22 AM »

did you have a fake pro soccer player on your instagram   ???

I didn't buy it. He just started following me. I don't buy followers.