Author Topic: House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy admits Benghazi about winning election, not  (Read 3082 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
It's a completely accurate thing to say.  If you don't see how liberals and the MSM hang on every word a Republican speaks, then you aren't paying attention.   

That really doesn't matter...what matters is that the Republicans ALWAYS come up with some gaffe, no matter what the subject

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
That really doesn't matter...what matters is that the Republicans ALWAYS come up with some gaffe, no matter what the subject

Meh.  Depends on how you define gaffe.  And whether it should be newsworthy.  Or attributed to the entire party. 

One thing is clear:  there is a double standard. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
One thing is clear: The republicans made Benghazi about politics (then bragged about it admitted it).

They politicized the deaths of those heroes.  Disgusting.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Damn, so yet another attempt by the peanut gallery to smear Clinton backfires. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
One thing is clear: The republicans made Benghazi about politics (then bragged about it admitted it).

They politicized the deaths of those heroes.  Disgusting.

while I think obama is 100% guilty of letting this happen for whatever reason...

it's so weird that obama and so many other people along the chain all aren't on national display today.  only the one who is running for president.  only the one that mccarthy admitted targeting for political reasons and TAKING CREDIT for her sag in polls as a result of his investigative efforts.

she was 5 minutes out of brain surgery the last time she testified, and gave the "what does it matter" comment.  Something tells me she will not be so unprepared today.   When she gives us a "well, Mccarthy and other members of the repub caucus, a former investigator, they've all confimed this is a politically motivated exercise for poll numbers..." and we hear one of the questioners go from rant mode to defense mode...

hilary is a prop today, while these congressional idiots grandstand.   Repubs will act offended like they give a shit about the 4 dead heroes, Dems will act outraged anyone would accuse her of it, and NOBODY talking about lame duck Obama who would have been the decision maker that day.  Because he's not a valuable political target anymore ;)

Also, the prior EIGHT benghazi reports... this is #9, correct?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Hey, they will eventually reach the same number as the useless repel Obamacare votes. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hey, they will eventually reach the same number as the useless repel Obamacare votes. 

I'm all for investigating shit like Benghazi.

But they don't bother General patraeus, who was head of teh CIA.  They don't bother obama, who was president.

They only target the person who is their biggest (and really, only) threat to winning the White house.

that's my beef with it.  They're politicizing the deaths of 4 heroes.  They just want to blame it all on her.  IF it's true that benghazi was allowed to happen, this doesn't stop at hilary, it stops at obama.  But they aren't bothering with obama because he's not running for president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Gowdy whining a lot today.  not coming across as likable.  Reading what sounds like a 7th grade speech on how the other 8 investigations the republicans led were all insufficient.  Trying to justify why he's even here today, doing the Benghazi investigation for the NINTH TIME.

The repub caucus did not like the answers they found in the first 8 investigations.

So they set up this committee with no budget limitations, and it's lasted longer than any investigation in US history.

And it's all designed to derail Hilary 2016.   I agree there.  While I think hilary was following obama's "do nothing" order that day... todays' exercise is nothing more than working on the 2016 election, period.  Even repubs are admitting it ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Meh.  Depends on how you define gaffe.

Republicans in congress called this a gaffe.  I guess your standards are even higher than republican congressmen.  

I wonder if your standards for "gaffe" were equally high when you delivered that wonder Joe Biden gaffe thread ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
This just in: Benghazi Committee uncovers incontrovertible evidence Secretary Clinton ORDERED the Benghazi attacks!!

Not really, but Obama did declare today is National ‪#‎BENGHAZI‬!!!! Day. Have you hugged an Ambassador today?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Gowdy whining a lot today.  not coming across as likable.  Reading what sounds like a 7th grade speech on how the other 8 investigations the republicans led were all insufficient.  Trying to justify why he's even here today, doing the Benghazi investigation for the NINTH TIME.

The repub caucus did not like the answers they found in the first 8 investigations.

So they set up this committee with no budget limitations, and it's lasted longer than any investigation in US history.

And it's all designed to derail Hilary 2016.   I agree there.  While I think hilary was following obama's "do nothing" order that day... todays' exercise is nothing more than working on the 2016 election, period.  Even repubs are admitting it ;)

Tell me again, I forget - just one concrete result or change in procedure that ever emerged from the accountability review board or any one of the previous and future 7-8-9-12-42 Congressional investigations on Benghazi. And if there are none, what was the purpose of all these investigations? What? Hillary who?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
This just in: Benghazi Committee uncovers incontrovertible evidence Secretary Clinton ORDERED the Benghazi attacks!!

Not really, but Obama did declare today is National ‪#‎BENGHAZI‬!!!! Day. Have you hugged an Ambassador today?

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Repubs on getbig:

"I didn't watch the hearings, but I damn sure have an opinion on it!!"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Repubs on getbig:

"I didn't watch the hearings, but I damn sure have a BIASED opinion on it!!"

Fixed

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
This just in: Obama to build an $8 billion UNGUARDED embassy to Libya in Benghazi.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
This just in: Obama to build an $8 billion UNGUARDED embassy to Libya in Benghazi.
'

Which is really a cover for a fake birth certificate factory.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
11 hours of beating on her, hoping they'd get a gotcha moment when she tired.  Didn't happen. 

Gowdy could name zero new info he obtained from today's hearing. 

Why happens now?  Keep on going with the investigation?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
11 hours of beating on her, hoping they'd get a gotcha moment when she tired.  Didn't happen. 

Gowdy could name zero new info he obtained from today's hearing. 

Why happens now?  Keep on going with the investigation?

Today has to be a brutal morning for them to wake up and realize that the American public can now see even more clearly how useless the GOP is.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Today has to be a brutal morning for them to wake up and realize that the American public can now see even more clearly how useless the GOP is.

Let;s not focus on issues but winning politics. They have ZERO fucking IDEAS.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Just look at the twits on here that found the Dem debate to be "boring" and "unimpressive".

Yeah, they don't want to talk about issues or ideas, they want the name calling incompetent clown car candidates.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Agreed....The GOP has not come up with an idea since Obama has been in office yet say no to everything