Author Topic: Obama’s Failure to endorse Biden.  (Read 1103 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Obama’s Failure to endorse Biden.
« on: November 23, 2019, 12:03:42 PM »
It’s starting to look like Obama knows that Biden is vulnerable on this Ukraine corruption deal and is staying clear. Smart move.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Obama’s Failure to endorse Biden.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 12:11:55 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/did-joe-biden-just-threaten-lindsey-graham-investigating-him

Biden just threatened another person for looking into his and his son's dirt. HE IS DONE DONE.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 12:34:34 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/do-you-honestly-think-im-intimidated-giuliani-puts-the-dc-swamp-on-notice-im-going-to-bring-out-a-massive-pay-to-play-scheme-under-obama-admin/

“I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?”

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 12:46:07 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/do-you-honestly-think-im-intimidated-giuliani-puts-the-dc-swamp-on-notice-im-going-to-bring-out-a-massive-pay-to-play-scheme-under-obama-admin/

“I discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press covered up for years! I’m also going to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama Administration that will devastate the Democrat Party. Do you honestly think I’m intimidated?”

My condolences on his future suicide.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 12:50:34 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/did-joe-biden-just-threaten-lindsey-graham-investigating-him

Biden just threatened another person for looking into his and his son's dirt. HE IS DONE DONE.

Doesn't seem like much of a threat. If Graham's investigation turns up nothing, Graham is going to look like a fool.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 12:55:39 PM »
Doesn't seem like much of a threat. If Graham's investigation turns up nothing, Graham is going to look like a fool.
Like the democrats when all of their investigations turn up nothing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 01:17:33 PM »
Like the democrats when all of their investigations turn up nothing?

Oh, I bet some investigations produce results. But, when you announce that you're going to do an investigation, the risk is there that nothing will come of it.

Maybe positive results aren't that important. Just saying there's an investigation suggests to some folks who jump to conclusions that it means there is guilt. Perception is everything.

You'd like to think none of them did. Time will tell.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2019, 02:13:47 PM »

How big of a fuck up do you have to be to have Hinter Biden’s connections and still manage to get kicked out of the Navy? No way this guy wasn’t involved in some shady doings in Ukraine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 02:23:15 PM »
How big of a fuck up do you have to be to have Hinter Biden’s connections and still manage to get kicked out of the Navy? No way this guy wasn’t involved in some shady doings in Ukraine.

If Joe Biden did something illegal or even unethical to help out his son, than there is an issue. Otherwise, it is irrelevant how big a fuck up Hunter Biden is. He's not running for President or any other political office as best as I can tell.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2019, 04:09:54 PM »
If Joe Biden did something illegal or even unethical to help out his son, than there is an issue. Otherwise, it is irrelevant how big a fuck up Hunter Biden is. He's not running for President or any other political office as best as I can tell.

Why do you think the kid got the job in the first place? So they could have access to the old man.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2019, 04:32:16 PM »

Like a ride on Air Force 2 to China together for a billion in funding? Like that?

Hunter looks like the guy here that gets a billion from strangers(to him), not his dad right?

Not problematic you say:

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/6-facts-about-hunter-bidens-business-dealings-in-china/