Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 160633 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Strawman
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2021, 11:27:10 AM »
Your words asshole... tell why this is good thing? Do you think it’s “racist” to have voter ID like Abrams and the rest of the commie left is suggesting? Going to war with corporate America? Will they go out of business? No, will they take a big hit, most definitely. MLB, Coke, Delta, etc all in bed with China..like you, they never slam China

“I'm looking forward to seeing more of this

Fuck the TRAITOROUS Trumptards

It's going to be fun watching them go to war with corporate America”

And you still can’t define Traitor

Are you you REALLY this fucking stupid that I need to explain what is OBVIOUS

OK, here goes. I'll keep it short and simple...just like you

I'm OPPOSED to these laws because they are solely designed to discourage and suppress people from voting.

it's good that TRAITOROUS TRUMPTARDS are getting push back from Corporate America (who have said the exact same thing that I and many others have said about these new laws)

Let's hit them where it hurts...and I look forward to seeing much more of this

You're free to disagree or not like my opinion

I couldn't give a rats ass

Stop whining

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2021, 11:28:40 AM »
A little gasoline for the fire.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2021, 11:32:58 AM »

they are called baseless, unwarranted, unfounded, etc.. because THE TRAITOR and his fellow TRAITORS failed to prove they were true

that's how reality works

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2021, 11:44:20 AM »
they are called baseless, unwarranted, unfounded, etc.. because THE TRAITOR and his fellow TRAITORS failed to prove they were true

that's how reality works
::)
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2021, 11:44:44 AM »

So the fake news media consists of republican gov'nors, electoral college, lower courts, supreme court, trumpy appointed AG, multiple recounts?

If that is what the fake media says... then what does real media say?  Oh yeah... I forgot... "no reasonable person would believe me"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2021, 12:39:24 PM »
Are you you REALLY this fucking stupid that I need to explain what is OBVIOUS

OK, here goes. I'll keep it short and simple...just like you

I'm OPPOSED to these laws because they are solely designed to discourage and suppress people from voting.

it's good that TRAITOROUS TRUMPTARDS are getting push back from Corporate America (who have said the exact same thing that I and many others have said about these new laws)

Let's hit them where it hurts...and I look forward to seeing much more of this

You're free to disagree or not like my opinion

I couldn't give a rats ass

Stop whining

Nope, that’s not an answer, it’s a leftist talking point with no basis. Tell us why YOU think it’s voter suppression to have an ID and signature verification to vote. As with most states, everyone can get legal state ID and you can’t afford it, they will issue you one for free. That being said, Abrams case for saying that it’s “racist” flys right out the window.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2021, 12:45:39 PM »
Nope, that’s not an answer, it’s a leftist talking point with no basis. Tell us why YOU think it’s voter suppression to have an ID and signature verification to vote. As with most states, everyone can get legal state ID and you can’t afford it, they will issue you one for free. That being said, Abrams case for saying that it’s “racist” flys right out the window.

the Georgia legislation is not merely about showing a ID ....fucking moron

Go find a third grader to read this to you: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/us/politics/georgia-voting-law-annotated.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2021, 12:57:56 PM »
So far the score is 14 to stay and 11 go to.  This qualifies this thread to be ANOTHER one that backfired on dumb ass Coach.

Maybe you can rustle up some more GO votes so you can feel better about yourself.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2021, 01:04:44 PM »
  :D ID's are racist!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2021, 01:09:41 PM »
the Georgia legislation is not merely about showing a ID ....fucking moron

Go find a third grader to read this to you: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/us/politics/georgia-voting-law-annotated.html

I said among other things you fucktard but ID and Verification is the lefts biggest bitch

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2021, 01:13:12 PM »
What about California? No voter ID or verifications but Newsom sure wants it for his recall...hypocrites

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2021, 01:19:20 PM »
You good with this and if you are, why?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2021, 01:27:59 PM »
He shouldn't be banned, its not like we are talking about shizzo.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2021, 04:10:12 PM »
post some examples

Pretty much every thread you start that I bother to post in.   ;)

I've started to just not post because if I start getting into the real world nuts and bolts of the issue .... you vanish. Waste of time and borders on spam.

I don't want anyone banned on here, btw.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »
Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

Don’t be a baby cause his opinion differs from yours. Like him or not at least he backs or try’s to back up his opinions with articles he’s read

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2021, 04:22:18 PM »
16 votes to STAY
11 votes to GO

Come on guys, everyone vote GO!!  Let's get that number up so Coach's miserable ass can sleep easy tonight knowing that there is one less person on this board to shatter his bullshit conspiracy theories and point out how stupid he is.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2021, 04:31:33 PM »
Like most liberals, Straw has shot himself in the foot so many times it's amazing he has something left to put in his mouth. Same with LNM and other twatlings of their kind.  FTN.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2021, 04:32:45 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2021, 04:33:16 PM »
16 votes to STAY
11 votes to GO

Come on guys, everyone vote GO!!  Let's get that number up so Coach's miserable ass can sleep easy tonight knowing that there is one less person on this board to shatter his bullshit conspiracy theories and point out how stupid he is.
You've reached shizzo levels of annoying.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2021, 04:48:56 PM »
You've reached shizzo levels of annoying.

Those tats of yours indicate you reached shizzo levels of stupidity long ago.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2021, 04:51:02 PM »
Like most liberals, Straw has shot himself in the foot so many times it's amazing he has something left to put in his mouth. Same with LNM and other twatlings of their kind.  FTN.

Like many Trumpturds, you have whined so much it's amazing you haven't choked on your own salty tears.   But keep on whining I suppose.... not like you can do much else with your life.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2021, 05:20:17 PM »
Like many Trumpturds, you have whined so much it's amazing you haven't choked on your own salty tears.   But keep on whining I suppose.... not like you can do much else with your life.

LOL!  Look boy, you're not remotely capable of exchanging witticisms let alone these sophomoric invectives you regurgitate like  the fur balls from the hacking maw of a castrated Tom cat licking the remembrance of testis long gone.

I may not be smart but you're definitely stoopid.  Out of the barrel, boy.  This isn't the real world and we all know that you are forever grateful for that. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2021, 05:34:15 PM »
LOL!  Look boy, you're not remotely capable of exchanging witticisms let alone these sophomoric invectives you regurgitate like  the fur balls from the hacking maw of a castrated Tom cat licking the remembrance of testis long gone.

I may not be smart but you're definitely stoopid.  Out of the barrel, boy.  This isn't the real world and we all know that you are forever grateful for that.

No, you are not smart.  No one has ever thought you were.   The only thing more pathetic than your life is your little attempts at pseudo intellect.  Even that is crippled as well.   The fact you strive so hard to type out word salads in an effort to appear as above room temp in IQ is an indication of the self conscious awareness you have that you are not smart at all.

Perhaps you should stick with the old standbys.  FTN, Typist, Real World, or whatever Genova reference you are awed by at the moment.  Otherwise you only exhibit your proven stupidity with something as you did above. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2021, 05:34:55 PM »
Strawman and LurkerNoMore are definitely the kind of knob polishers who join the Lincoln Project

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2021, 05:38:14 PM »
Les Girlyman is definitely the kind of Trumpturd that swallowed the fish tablets and sat on the UV wand.