Author Topic: Is Germany THE best country in the world !?  (Read 4265 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Is Germany THE best country in the world !?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2021, 06:23:22 PM »
No the best country is Haiti

Best thing about being young is that you always think everything will work out and you don't pay a bit of attention to world affairs, because you thought, ah man, all of the older folks will sort it all out.

And I really do believe that men mature a lot later than women because I didn't give a crap about pretty much anything until my first son was born in 2000.

And that was when I was 32. So I went 32 years just thinking about lifting weights and football and sexy girls.

And of course, hunting and Black Labradors. Those two were the most important, by the way.

I guess that I am writing this because I don't like the real world.

In the real world, people steal from you, They actually steal stuff from another person. I will be the first to admit that I grabbed a can of Skoal or two when I couldn't rub two nickels together in college, and that was wrong. But in the last year, I have had someone steal my checks, steal my kayak, steal  my generator and my faith in humans. A workman  stole my checks and signed my name and people accepted the check because they suck , too.  And then he cashed them all over Philadelphia and the cops can't do anything and it is ME who has to get a new bank account and then go on and talk to the fraud department. That happened to me. Or workmen steal your brand new in- the -box- generator when you go to pick up your kid at school. Happened to me, too.

Two guys came over to fix the air conditioning the other day. I stayed with them the whole time. I don't give a shit, I will never leave a worker alone in my house again. Can't trust anybody. And then you have friends who suck and/or people you thought were your friends and then they end up being so..., well so normal. What is normal now to me? Untrustworthy, late, soft, weak, hate America, hate guns, hate family, hate the flag, hate everything that this country was built on and makes it great. That's normal now.  Whatever. All these pedophiles and child trafficking and nobody gives a damn. I threw that one in there,  I really cannot help it. It makes me nuts . Because I won't get crazy about much, but I will get nuts about that. And these cowards wanting to take my guns but they are protected by guns.

"Good enough for ME but not for the peasants."

Illogical , right?

And when you see all of that stuff, it burns your eyes, man.

You see people trying to normalize child trafficking and it makes you cry, makes you want to run somewhere where people would string somebody up for talking like that , and I saw something on a major network  the other day about "normalizing" pedophilia. You know that is wrong, correct? That the trafficking stuff is like a 90 billion dollar industry? Your kids. Lots of kids. Don't leave them alone, I am serious. But in many states, try to get a gun to protect them, Takes forever. Meanwhile, alllll the criminals dont have to wait. You see that, right? Thats illogical and makes no sense. Drop your misconceptions and think about it.

You. Alone at night. Someone breaks down the door and is coming upstairs after you. And your kid. What will you do without a gun? He has a gun. He has your kid's lives. Tell him to leave? Ask him gently? Give up your life? Or blow his damn head off? I'll take the last one.

You get it, right? That people who hate America want you to die, right? That there is a radical bunch of folks who wouldn't last ONE DAMN DAY in China, but want the government to be like they are, right? Is that cute to you? Try it for a freaking day. You will go back to your bowl of Lucky Charms in your Mommy's kitchen real damn fast.

Like I said, when you open your eyes, it gets rough. Especially after 40, then you see how messed up everyone really is, and how you think everyone loves you but then you realize that they don't, and it hits you like a ton of bricks that there are actually some people who HATE you! Crazy, but yes, little old me.

One time, many years ago, I had a whole section of a forum devoted to how much I sucked as a strength coach.  I think we had just won our third championship in a row or something. The posters were kids who were soft as Pillsbury but the problem was that I told them so. Nobody wants to be told that they are soft. What they could have done is risen up and taken the challenge and be strong and be a leader, and.... it messes people up that there is someone in this world who knows that they are a pussy. That no matter how much bravado they display or how much money they make, there is always someone out there who knows. And I know. So you take it and you move on. I have gotten letters and emails from people who didn't like what I had written. Usually they misconstrued what I meant, but whatever. Just move on. Laugh and move on.

So where does that leave us? Freakin' frustrated. But, I understand. I understand how it is, but I don't like it, not one bit. I'm not changing though. I'm just more awake and I don't trust a soul.

That's how it goes, I guess.
Q

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2021, 07:05:53 PM »
Best thing about being young is that you always think everything will work out and you don't pay a bit of attention to world affairs, because you thought, ah man, all of the older folks will sort it all out.

And I really do believe that men mature a lot later than women because I didn't give a crap about pretty much anything until my first son was born in 2000.

And that was when I was 32. So I went 32 years just thinking about lifting weights and football and sexy girls.

And of course, hunting and Black Labradors. Those two were the most important, by the way.

In the real world, people steal from you, They actually steal stuff from another person. I will be the first to admit that I grabbed a can of Skoal or two when I couldn't rub two nickels together in college, and that was wrong. But in the last year, I have had someone steal my checks, steal my kayak, steal  my generator and my faith in humans. A workman  stole my checks and signed my name and people accepted the check because they suck , too.  And then he cashed them all over Philadelphia and the cops can't do anything and it is ME who has to get a new bank account and then go on and talk to the fraud department. That happened to me. Or workmen steal your brand new in- the -box- generator when you go to pick up your kid at school. Happened to me, too.

Two guys came over to fix the air conditioning the other day. I stayed with them the whole time. I don't give a shit, I will never leave a worker alone in my house again. Can't trust anybody. And then you have friends who suck and/or people you thought were your friends and then they end up being so..., well so normal. What is normal now to me? Untrustworthy, late, soft, weak, hate America, hate guns, hate family, hate the flag, hate everything that this country was built on and makes it great. That's normal now.  Whatever. All these pedophiles and child trafficking and nobody gives a damn. I threw that one in there,  I really cannot help it. It makes me nuts . Because I won't get crazy about much, but I will get nuts about that. And these cowards wanting to take my guns but they are protected by guns.

Illogical , right?

You see people trying to normalize child trafficking and it makes you cry, makes you want to run somewhere where people would string somebody up for talking like that , and I saw something on a major network  the other day about "normalizing" pedophilia. You know that is wrong, correct? That the trafficking stuff is like a 90 billion dollar industry? Your kids. Lots of kids. Don't leave them alone, I am serious. But in many states, try to get a gun to protect them, Takes forever. Meanwhile, alllll the criminals dont have to wait. You see that, right? Thats illogical and makes no sense. Drop your misconceptions and think about it.

You. Alone at night. Someone breaks down the door and is coming upstairs after you. And your kid. What will you do without a gun? He has a gun. He has your kid's lives. Tell him to leave? Ask him gently? Give up your life? Or blow his damn head off? I'll take the last one.

You get it, right? That people who hate America want you to die, right? That there is a radical bunch of folks who wouldn't last ONE DAMN DAY in China, but want the government to be like they are, right? Is that cute to you? Try it for a freaking day. You will go back to your bowl of Lucky Charms in your Mommy's kitchen real damn fast.

Like I said, when you open your eyes, it gets rough. Especially after 40, then you see how messed up everyone really is, and how you think everyone loves you but then you realize that they don't, and it hits you like a ton of bricks that there are actually some people who HATE you! Crazy, but yes, little old me.

One time, many years ago, I had a whole section of a forum devoted to how much I sucked as a strength coach.  I think we had just won our third championship in a row or something. The posters were kids who were soft as Pillsbury but the problem was that I told them so. Nobody wants to be told that they are soft. What they could have done is risen up and taken the challenge and be strong and be a leader, and.... it messes people up that there is someone in this world who knows that they are a pussy. That no matter how much bravado they display or how much money they make, there is always someone out there who knows. And I know. So you take it and you move on. I have gotten letters and emails from people who didn't like what I had written. Usually they misconstrued what I meant, but whatever. Just move on. Laugh and move on.

So where does that leave us? Freakin' frustrated. But, I understand. I understand how it is, but I don't like it, not one bit. I'm not changing though. I'm just more awake and I don't trust a soul.

I'm not reading a book

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2021, 08:20:28 PM »
I'm not reading a book

Yeah we know- nothing more than the back of a cereal box for you, lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2021, 09:27:50 PM »
I'm not reading a book

Read this. I did and it was glorious

Creating new people, by having children, is such a fundamental part of life that it is rarely thought to require a justification. Most people do not even think about whether they should or should not make a baby. They just make one. For most of human history, up until very recently, procreation had been an inevitable consequence of sex rather than the calculated decision to bring new people into existence. Those who do make a premeditated decision to have a child may do so for any number of reasons, but among these reasons cannot be the interests of the potential child. One can never have a child for that child’s sake. While there are many good people who go to great lengths to protect their children from harm, few of them realise that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring them into existence in the first place. We infrequently contemplate the pain, frustration, disappointment, anxiety, grief and death that await any new born child. We cannot predict what form these harms will take or how severe they will be, but we can be certain that at least some of them are guaranteed to occur. On the other hand, none of this befalls the non-existent. Only those who exist suffer harm.

All things considered, a charmed life is incredibly rare. For every one such life, there are millions of wretched lives. Some people, such as those in impoverished countries, know that their child will be among the unfortunate, yet proceed to create them anyway. Nobody knows, however, that their child will be one of the (comparatively) lucky few. Great suffering could await any person that is brought into existence, and even the most privileged among us could beget a child who might suffer unbearably in any number of ways. They could develop a degenerative disease, be afflicted with mental illness, be maimed, raped, tortured, or murdered brutally. The optimist surely bears the burden of justifying this procreational Ponzi scheme, given that existence confers no net advantage over never being born. It is therefore hard to see how the significant risk of serious harm can ever be justified. Procreators are ultimately playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun, one they aim not at themselves, but at their future offspring. Furthermore, if we count not only the severe harms but also the more routine inconveniences and struggles of daily life, which are seldom considered, we find that the deck is stacked against us to a staggering degree. We are given an infinitesimal amount of time to spend doing the things we enjoy, in a universe where time is an inexhaustible commodity. The sheer scale of such wasted potential is painful to contemplate.

Even the extent to which our desires and goals are fulfilled creates a misleadingly optimistic impression of the quality of our lived experience. This is because we unknowingly practice a form of self censorship in the formulation of our desires and goals. While many of them are never fulfilled, there are many more potential desires that we do not even formulate, because we know that they are unattainable. We know, for instance, that we cannot live for a few hundred years and that we cannot gain a genius level of expertise in all the subjects we are interested in. We therefore set goals that are more realistic, and in so doing we hope to live a life that is, by human standards, a long and fulfilling one, and we hope to gain expertise in some narrowly focused area. Even if our realistic desires and goals are fulfilled, our lives still fall abysmally short of how well they would be going if the formulation of our desires had not been artificially restricted.

Further insight into the poor quality of human life can be gained by considering various features that are thought to be components of a good life and noting what limited quantities of these characterize even the best lives. Knowledge and understanding are widely thought to be goods, and people are often in awe of how much knowledge and understanding some people have. However, on the spectrum from total ignorance to omniscience, even the cleverest, most educated people are much closer to the unfortunate end of that spectrum. Compared to what we do know and understand, there are innumerable things we do not know and understand. If knowledge is such a good thing and we have so little of it, our species is not fairing very well at all. Similarly, we consider longevity to be a good thing, assuming said life is above a minimum quality threshold, and yet even the longest human lives are ultimately fleeting. If longevity is such a good thing, then a life in full vigour lasting a thousand years would be much better than a life of eighty or ninety years, especially when those final years are marred by physical and mental decline. The longest human lives are much closer to one year than to a thousand years. It is even more distant from several thousand. Compared against such hypothetical standards, we do not fare well at all.

Most of us are oblivious to the heavy preponderance of negativity in our lives, because we have accommodated to the human condition. Our expectations and evaluations are rooted in this unfortunate baseline, and we therefore fail to see the terrible truth that hides in plain sight. Longevity, for example, is judged relative to the longest actual human lifespans and not relative to an ideal standard. The same is true of knowledge, understanding, moral goodness, and aesthetic appreciation. Similarly, we routinely expect recovery to take longer than injury, and thus we judge the quality of life on that baseline, even though it is an appalling fact of life that the odds are stacked against us as much as they are. Because the negative features I describe are common to all lives (though some lives are considerably more miserable than others), they play very little role in how people assess the quality of their lives. It is true for everybody that the worst pains are more intense than the best pleasures, and that pains often last much longer. We all have to work hard to ward off unpleasantness and seek out positive experiences. Thus, when people judge the quality of their own lives by comparing them to the lives of others, they will neglect to include these universal features in the equation.

It is often suggested that the bad things in life are necessary in order to appreciate the good things, or at least to offer some form of contrast in order to appreciate them fully. In this view, we can only enjoy pleasures as much as we do because we also experience pain. Similarly, our achievements are more satisfying if we have to work hard to attain them, and fulfilled desires mean more to us because we know that desires are not always fulfilled. There are many problems with this argument. First of all, these claims are not always true. There is much pain that serves no purpose at all, such as labour pains or the pain caused by terminal diseases. While the pain associated with kidney stones might now lead somebody to seek medical help, such pain served no purpose for most of human history, since there was no treatment available. There are also a few pleasures we can enjoy without having to experience pain. Pleasant tastes, for instance, do not require any experience of pain or unpleasantness. Similarly, many achievements can be satisfying even if they involve less striving, or even no effort at all. In fact, there may indeed be a special satisfaction in the *ease* of attainment. There may be some individual variation. Maybe some people are more capable of enjoying pleasure without having to experience pain, and more capable of taking satisfaction in achievements that come with ease. Second, insofar as the good things in life do require a contrast in order to be fully appreciated, it is not clear that this appreciation requires quite so *much* bad as there is. We do not require millions of people suffering from chronic pain, infectious diseases and tumours in order to appreciate the good things in life. We could enjoy our achievements without having to work quite so hard to attain them.

To the extent that the bad things in life really are necessary, our lives are much worse than they would be if the bad things were not necessary. There are both real and conceivable beings in which nociceptive (specialized neural) pathways detect and transmit noxious stimuli, resulting in avoidance without being mediated by pain. This is true of plants and simple animal organisms, and it is also true of the reflex arc in more complex animals, such as humans. We can also imagine beings much more rational than ourselves, in which aversive behaviour is mediated by a rational faculty rather than a capacity to feel pain. In such beings, a noxious stimulus would be received but not felt (at least not in the way pain is), and the rational faculty would, as reliably as pain, induce the being to withdraw. It would be much better to be that sort of being than to be our sort of being. Similarly, it would be better to be the sort of being who could appreciate the good things in life without having to experience bad things, and without having to work exceptionally hard to attain the good things. Lives in which there is no gain without pain are much worse than lives in which there could be the same gain without pain.

Upon even casual reflection, there seems something rather absurd about the earnestness of our pursuits. We are born, we live, we suffer along the way, and then we die, obliterated for eternity. It’s hardly surprising that so many people ask what this is all about. Our lives are entirely ephemeral on the cosmic scale, but we need not step back quite that far to see that there seems something futile about our endless strivings, which are not altogether different from a hamster on its wheel. Much of our lives are filled with recurring mundane activities that we would not choose to waste our time with if they weren’t a necessity. The purpose of these chores is to keep the whole cycle going, whether it be working, shopping, cooking, feeding, defecating, abluting, sleeping, laundering, dishwashing, bill-paying, or tedious engagements with innumerable bureaucracies. Even if these tasks are thought to serve other goals, the attainment of those goals only yields further goals to be pursued. This cycle continues until one dies, but the treadmill is intergenerational because people continue to have children, thereby creating new mill-treaders. This has continued for generations, and will continue indefinitely until humanity meets its inevitable end in extinction, which is the way of all species, and it is hubris to think we will be an exception. It seems like the ultimate exercise in futility, a long and repetitive journey to nowhere.

If we take a sober look at the human condition, unclouded by sentimentality, we see an unpleasant picture. However, there are powerful biological drives against fully recognizing how awful our situation is, which explains why so many people are able to put it out of their minds for much of the time. This is a mixed blessing, since those who do not sufficiently feel the weight of the human predicament serve as vectors for its transmission to new generations. It is unlikely that many people will take to heart the conclusion that coming into existence is always a harm, and it is even less likely that many people will stop having children. It is far more likely that my views will be either ignored or dismissed. Since this response will account for a great deal of suffering between now and the demise of humanity, those who issue it cannot be considered philanthropic. I am by no means implying that everyone who dismisses my arguments is a bad person, but their dismissal does betray a callous indifference to the harm of coming into existence.

Life’s big questions are big in the sense that they are momentous. However, contrary to appearances, they are not big in the sense of being unanswerable. It is only that the answers are generally unpalatable. There is no great mystery, but there is plenty of horror. Life is bad, but so too is death. Of course, life is not bad in *every* way, and neither is death bad in *every* way. However, both life and death are, in crucial respects, awful. Together they form an existential vise, the wretched grip that enforces our predicament, from which there is no escape. Incidentally, few prospective parents consider the aesthetic impact of their potential lineage. How many more producers of excrement and urine, flatulence, sweat, mucus, vomit, blood and tears do we really need? How much more human waste do we need to process? How many more corpses do we need to dispose of? It would be an aesthetic improvement if there were fewer people.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2021, 04:33:42 AM »
That is glorious!  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2021, 05:19:53 AM »

Illogical , right?

Kwony, you son of a bitch!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2021, 05:49:57 AM »
Berlin in particular is very Bitcoin friendly. So I see that as a big positive. Also had great coke and MDMA.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2021, 05:54:04 AM »

Read this. I did and it was glorious

Our lives are entirely ephemeral on the cosmic scale, but we need not step back quite that far to see that there seems something futile about our endless strivings, which are not altogether different from a hamster on its wheel. Much of our lives are filled with recurring mundane activities that we would not choose to waste our time with if they weren’t a necessity. The purpose of these chores is to keep the whole cycle going, whether it be working, shopping, cooking, feeding, defecating, abluting, sleeping, laundering, dishwashing, bill-paying, or tedious engagements with innumerable bureaucracies. Even if these tasks are thought to serve other goals, the attainment of those goals only yields further goals to be pursued. This cycle continues until one dies, but the treadmill is intergenerational because people continue to have children, thereby creating new mill-treaders. This has continued for generations, and will continue indefinitely until humanity meets its inevitable end in extinction, which is the way of all species, and it is hubris to think we will be an exception. It seems like the ultimate exercise in futility, a long and repetitive journey to nowhere.

If we take a sober look at the human condition, unclouded by sentimentality, we see an unpleasant picture. However, there are powerful biological drives against fully recognizing how awful our situation is, which explains why so many people are able to put it out of their minds for much of the time. This is a mixed blessing, since those who do not sufficiently feel the weight of the human predicament serve as vectors for its transmission to new generations.

My favorite part.

"1"

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2021, 06:09:05 AM »
I'm an Aussie who's lived in Germany for the past 12 years.

It has lots of good points. When things work they work well. Most people are genuine and well meaning. There are pretty spots which are really pretty. There's very little bullshit here - people are direct and mean what they say. I live a better life on less money (considerably) than I could in Australia.

The negatives?

The government will probably lose power to the Greens at the next election so there'll be all kinds of virtue signalling coming our way.
Food is generally shit.
Everyone is a perfectionist, which can be good but it's pretty depressing being with people who are constantly looking for what they need to improve.
Nobody can be wrong about anything in Germany. Ever. Even when faced with evidence.
It's very fucking serious and very fucking organised. Want to catch up with friends? Make an appointment (preferably 3 months in advance).
People don't like strangers. Refugees seem to be accepted by a lot of Germans and welcomed more or less happily, but come with a higher degree and work a normal job like I do, you're not really someone they want to know.

That's about it that I can think of. Is it the best country in the world? Depends what you want. I don't think so. On balance I'd be happier living in Australia although I do appreciate my life here very much.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2021, 06:55:38 AM »
It is one thing to surrender and another entirely to give up. Epecally so when someone gives up on themselves.    Which is what Germans have done for  decades now.  They don't have to try and conquer the world, just their unfounded insecurities and fears.  They will never rise again so long as they are comfortable on their knees.

Cucks are a sick subset of humanity.

Several years ago i thought the French were the worst and most cowardly (given up and let all the north africans do whatever they want, algerians, marockans etc), but these days i'd have to say Sweden and Germany.

Insecurity of Peace
Q

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2021, 11:06:32 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2021, 12:03:26 PM »
Nope and I’m German

The Asian countries like japan and South Korea are better, they keep their country “pure”

Nice to hear this from a German.

I thought Germans wouldn't be able to win WWIII due to lack of nuclear weapons, but someone told me that Germany would produce anti-nuke shields to protect Germany.

As an Italian [half], I loathe hearing people saying the Allies won WWII...65-80 million deaths, half of whom were Allied civilians. Epic win!!  ::)

I just hate seeing Germans allow themselves to be demographically displaced. That goes for White people everywhere. I find it disgraceful, and I wish the West could get it together.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2021, 12:23:29 PM »
   ICH denken die frauleins essen zu viel weinerschnitzel  uber da .
F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2021, 12:48:27 PM »
The tall, thin, blonde haired, blue eyed German women who are direct descendants of the super race are the most beautiful women in the world.

(Note: I think Getbig blocks the word “Air ee en”)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2021, 12:49:55 PM »
Caucasian

edit....yes it does...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2021, 12:55:27 PM »
Caucasian

edit....yes it does...

Another way that the Man (Ron) is keeping Matt Canning down.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2021, 01:26:57 PM »
I'm an Aussie who's lived in Germany for the past 12 years.

It has lots of good points. When things work they work well. Most people are genuine and well meaning. There are pretty spots which are really pretty. There's very little bullshit here - people are direct and mean what they say. I live a better life on less money (considerably) than I could in Australia.

The negatives?

The government will probably lose power to the Greens at the next election so there'll be all kinds of virtue signalling coming our way.
Food is generally shit.
Everyone is a perfectionist, which can be good but it's pretty depressing being with people who are constantly looking for what they need to improve.
Nobody can be wrong about anything in Germany. Ever. Even when faced with evidence.
It's very fucking serious and very fucking organised. Want to catch up with friends? Make an appointment (preferably 3 months in advance).
People don't like strangers. Refugees seem to be accepted by a lot of Germans and welcomed more or less happily, but come with a higher degree and work a normal job like I do, you're not really someone they want to know.

That's about it that I can think of. Is it the best country in the world? Depends what you want. I don't think so. On balance I'd be happier living in Australia although I do appreciate my life here very much.

Foreigners are not welcome - the "love" for refugees comes purely from virtue signalling or ovulating cat ladies. Since you're "educated" and not of "German nature" you're most likely seen as an unwanted "competitor" .
If you could choose to live anywhere in Australia - where would you go?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2021, 01:29:29 PM »
Nice to hear this from a German.

I thought Germans wouldn't be able to win WWIII due to lack of nuclear weapons, but someone told me that Germany would produce anti-nuke shields to protect Germany.

As an Italian [half], I loathe hearing people saying the Allies won WWII...65-80 million deaths, half of whom were Allied civilians. Epic win!!  ::)

I just hate seeing Germans allow themselves to be demographically displaced. That goes for White people everywhere. I find it disgraceful, and I wish the West could get it together.

The German man from 2021 is very different from the German man from 1930s
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2021, 01:31:24 PM »
The German man from 2021 is very different from the German man from 1930s

We aren’t talking about how men taste, Spermburper.

🤣

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2021, 01:50:25 PM »
I must confess, on the days where I'm willing to assume I'm not an automaton (and thus capable of blocking my biological instinct to fire one up the spout of a young hussy), I do find myself wallowing in Benatar's existential trench quite frequently. I suppose that even if my decision to pass on my exquisite DNA and words of wisdom is not in the interests of my potential child, it is for the benefit of everyone else. I can therefore give my only begotten son to the world and become God.

I, for one, pledge allegiance to my new imaginary Sky-Lord

(And I love Pat Benatar too, so it's a win-win for the Taffmeister  8))

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2021, 01:55:28 PM »
I must confess, on the days where I'm willing to assume I'm not an automaton (and thus capable of blocking my biological instinct to fire one up the spout of a young hussy), I do find myself wallowing in Belthazor's existential trench quite frequently. I suppose that even if my decision to pass on my exquisite DNA and words of wisdom is not in the interests of my potential child, it is for the benefit of everyone else. I can therefore give my only begotten son to the world and become God.

Q

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2021, 04:28:42 PM »
Have spent time in Germany on business including stays of up to 2-3 weeks at a time. The way even conservative Germans look at the WWII period is completely different than the way some others do. They have no romantic notions of that time. They have heard stories of how it ended and it wasn’t pretty. Having said that, Germany is a great place although I prefer UK as it’s more familiar to me as an American.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2021, 05:53:02 PM »
Germany is (was) a great country- I based the early years of my company on nearly 100% German businesses. That being said, Merkel has totally fucked it up- just like Biden is trying to do the the USA now.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2021, 10:25:23 PM »

Deutchland was a great country, until battle for Stalingrad  :-\ :-\ :-\

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2021, 10:37:24 PM »
It's not even the best country in Europe.  :o