Author Topic: Leftist lunatic rants at police officer  (Read 1965 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Leftist lunatic rants at police officer
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 03:08:40 PM »
Darren is this new?

Why did the Mexican murderer want to be white?

He was probably mad he had the body camera on because he could have killed that woman with no repercussions.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 03:15:16 PM »
I had to stop watching that after under a minute. So just some stupid bitch texting and driving. By the time I stopped watching the video, she had not yet dragged race into the discussion, assuming she ever did.

I read some comments, but it devolved into the normal Twitter leftist toilet bowl at literally the first comment, so I stopped reading fast.

The cop sounded Hispanic, but I'm not sure if he was.

Some comments said she a teacher, meanwhile she told this cop that he is a murderer. Universities are TRAINING dumb shits her to call all cops murderers, and it's disgusting. We can't be shocked that she is responding to her training as written.

As for cops arresting Blacks at rates higher than every other race combined - that's because BLACKS COMMIT MORE VIOLENT CRIME THAN EVERY OTHER RACE COMBINED. Mostly on one another!

I can feel sorry for innocent Blacks who get dragged into this discussion, but for me as a White man to have to hear this dumb shit about Black victimization in policing when in reality, Blacks shoot White cops at rates 18.5 TIMES more than White cops shoot Blacks, is just vile.

BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT LITTLE DETAIL.

LMAO.

It seems like leftists like this were pissing off autistics decades ago - but only since Trump was elected has it become obvious to me that normal people are now fed up with these morons.

I think that boils down to autistics being intuitive [learning from data, and other sources], whereas most people are observant, and won't learn until they see these cases for themselves.

Combine that with a White-hating mainstream media which cherry-picked the worst examples of White-on-Black crime, while ignoring the RAFTS of Black-on-Black and Black-on-White crime which happens WAY MORE OFTEN MOTHERFUCKERS, and you get disasters like this. The bitch is conditioned through nonstop media messages to respond lik this.

Overwhelmingly, the dominant media narrative is "Black people = victims" or "Cops = bad guys [especially if White]", etc.

None of these tools seem capable of perusing the FBI violent crime database and shaking off any of this brainwashing, so observant people need to learn for themselves from their own experiences, including whole countries who swallowed this tripe whole [Sweden, Canada, and others].

It's a shame that people need to experience what I'm talking about before they acknowledge it, but whatever.

As for one commenter bringing up other cops being murderers [behaving badly], what does that have to do with a texting and driving ticket?  ::) Twitter is literally the toilet bowl of the internet [something IFBB pro David Henry said about Getbig.  ;D].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 03:17:03 PM »
I'm reading this reply to that first reply on that thread...let's see how long I can tolerate it for [deep breath]:

https://www.twitter.com/tyler_a49/status/1389383297675968514

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 03:29:53 PM »
I'm reading this reply to that first reply on that thread...let's see how long I can tolerate it for [deep breath]:

https://www.twitter.com/tyler_a49/status/1389383297675968514

Ugh...that guy commenting is such a piece of shit. Maybe we see so many examples of cops killing Black men BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING EXAMPLE, LITERALLY EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE, IS PROPPED UP AND CIRCULATED IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

I still remember the night in April of 2007 when someone told me how our mainstream media is Jewish, and how Jews have a historic grudge against White people, which is expressed in their OBSCENE CHERRY-PICKING regarding victimization, be it about White/Jewish history, or White/Black history [a sort of psychosis they literally project onto other minorities].

Ok, let's talk about White cops killing Black men - and let me bring up a murder COMMITTED BY A BLACK PERSON for every example of the former case you can show.

In reality, we can bring up TEN CASES, and it's just ridiculous cherry-picking going on.

What I don't understand is why there are still any cops at all purposely making their jobs bad by going on power-trips. IMO, cops already have a bad enough job as it is. Why make it worse by trespassing me from a store after I repeatedly stated I have a mask exemption, which is legally protected at the federal level?

Or that other thread, with the woman who was over 70 with dementia being physically handled by police?

Why do that? Why the fuck should I have to resolve that matter later with my lawyers WHEN I HAD A COPY OF THE LAW ON ME, AND HAVE A HISTORY OF FIGHTING BACK WHEN PUSHED BY COPS?

I think the global elite weren't making much progress pushing their climate hysteria and other leftist agendas, so the gloves came off a bit with COVID.

But from what I can tell, there is too much pushback with COVID to stay on house arrest forever. People legitimately thought that this bullshit would only last for a few weeks to a few months. Not over a year without knowing ANYONE who died, and always with the same song and dance about "cases" and now "1,300 variants of concern", LMAO. Zero multiplied by 1,300 is still zero.  ::)

As for bad cops...they do exist, and I'm somewhat shocked that cops would flagrantly violate the law when people explicitly tell them they are doing so. But...it's still cherry-picked garbage.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 03:32:29 PM »
Darren is this new?

Why did the Mexican murderer want to be white?

He was probably mad he had the body camera on because he could have killed that woman with no repercussions.

LOL.

Had he pulled out his gun and shot her, I would have said "Well...that was a bit much."

What a fucking bitch. Deserved a slap.

I would have just asked for her license, and said "Let me go check on this", leaving it sort of vague what mood I was in, then written her the ticket and gave it to her, then just said "Have a nice day", and left.

You can tell she was going to be a headache literally the minute that she opened her mouth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 03:46:13 PM »
Matt with an epic triple post meltdown.  ;D

Making 3 posts because one would be far too long to read.  LOL  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 03:56:26 PM »

Want to buy a fourth post from Matty!
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 04:18:43 PM »
I can think of at least 4 liberal phaggots on Getbig who are married to something like that wacko bitch.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 04:33:38 PM »

Lol, yeah.

Shit like that pisses me off though. That woman is a teacher [hopefully not in Mass.] - a teacher!

It's one thing for a teacher to vaguely believe in police reform, but that woman called that specific cop murderer! When did "a few bad cops" become "every single cop is a murderer"?  ???

I wonder if she teaches children. Disgraceful.

And the dude immediately said he was pulling her over for texting and driving. And I'm not buying her story about her filming him BEFORE he pulled her over. And if she WAS filming a cop for just DRIVING BEHIND HER, it just goes to show the type of psychosis we're literally INDUCING people to have.

I should have known from the thread title that this post would have set me off.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 04:36:09 PM »
We really are witnessing the general deterioration of civilization, decency and intelligence.

That SO many of these unhinged, weak and ill people are EDUCATORS is no small part of the problem.

If I had children you can bet I’d homeschool them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 07:17:59 PM »
We really are witnessing the general deterioration of civilization, decency and intelligence.

That SO many of these unhinged, weak and ill people are EDUCATORS is no small part of the problem.

If I had children you can bet I’d homeschool them.

This

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 10:50:01 AM »
Ladys a Cumb Dunt, libtard Karen. Very much expected.
Programmed like a sheep by the media and doing what they want her to do.

Unbalanced retard liberals.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 11:44:57 AM »
Ladys a Cumb Dunt, libtard Karen. Very much expected.
Programmed like a sheep by the media and doing what they want her to do.

Unbalanced retard liberals.

I like her too bro, she seems like the ideal partner. But I cant make a decision without seeing her face.

I wish I wasn't so shallow.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2021, 12:18:59 PM »
Sha'Karen

"Honey I'z on mah way to KFC, don' be gettin' up in mah skank ass you ol' murderer an' shiiiiii!"

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 12:57:09 PM »
There will be no public shaming for her behavior.  Even if she was named in the video.  Employers would do nothing.  No accountability.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 02:05:13 PM »
Sha'Karen

"Honey I'z on mah way to KFC, don' be gettin' up in mah skank ass you ol' murderer an' shiiiiii!"

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2021, 08:01:18 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2021, 02:53:25 PM »
I had to stop watching that after under a minute. So just some stupid bitch texting and driving. By the time I stopped watching the video, she had not yet dragged race into the discussion, assuming she ever did.

I read some comments, but it devolved into the normal Twitter leftist toilet bowl at literally the first comment, so I stopped reading fast.

The cop sounded Hispanic, but I'm not sure if he was.

Some comments said she a teacher, meanwhile she told this cop that he is a murderer. Universities are TRAINING dumb shits her to call all cops murderers, and it's disgusting. We can't be shocked that she is responding to her training as written.

As for cops arresting Blacks at rates higher than every other race combined - that's because BLACKS COMMIT MORE VIOLENT CRIME THAN EVERY OTHER RACE COMBINED. Mostly on one another!

I can feel sorry for innocent Blacks who get dragged into this discussion, but for me as a White man to have to hear this dumb shit about Black victimization in policing when in reality, Blacks shoot White cops at rates 18.5 TIMES more than White cops shoot Blacks, is just vile.

BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT LITTLE DETAIL.

LMAO.

It seems like leftists like this were pissing off autistics decades ago - but only since Trump was elected has it become obvious to me that normal people are now fed up with these morons.

I think that boils down to autistics being intuitive [learning from data, and other sources], whereas most people are observant, and won't learn until they see these cases for themselves.

Combine that with a White-hating mainstream media which cherry-picked the worst examples of White-on-Black crime, while ignoring the RAFTS of Black-on-Black and Black-on-White crime which happens WAY MORE OFTEN MOTHERFUCKERS, and you get disasters like this. The bitch is conditioned through nonstop media messages to respond lik this.

Overwhelmingly, the dominant media narrative is "Black people = victims" or "Cops = bad guys [especially if White]", etc.

None of these tools seem capable of perusing the FBI violent crime database and shaking off any of this brainwashing, so observant people need to learn for themselves from their own experiences, including whole countries who swallowed this tripe whole [Sweden, Canada, and others].

It's a shame that people need to experience what I'm talking about before they acknowledge it, but whatever.

As for one commenter bringing up other cops being murderers [behaving badly], what does that have to do with a texting and driving ticket?  ::) Twitter is literally the toilet bowl of the internet [something IFBB pro David Henry said about Getbig.  ;D].

You couldn't watch the video....but you wrote a novel about it anyway.  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2021, 03:57:22 PM »

are you on Shakaren's side?

E
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2021, 04:16:04 PM »

At least it wasn’t a cut and paste

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2021, 05:42:44 PM »

I am surprised that anyone who truly knows you doesn't die of shame.

This is for you and your kind, i.e., "Wokies".

Our greatest threat to this Nation, to Freedom and these United States isn't foreign terrorists.

It is domestic morons.  Like you and Straw Man (to name but two here). 

I've read your "thoughts" on a variety of topics and the best word to describe you and those like you, would be "Caucasional".  You are white when it is convenient to you.  Shame on you.   Me?  I am American, no hyphen allowed.  Which is more than you and Straw Man (and more than a few others here) can lay claim to.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2021, 05:45:55 PM »
At least it wasn’t a cut and paste

Prime is a domestic moron.  There are also "Free Range Morons".  These are found with such communist slobs as the Antifa and BLM crowds as they roam the country performing "peaceful" demonstrations.  Fuck That Noise, brother!