Author Topic: 2023 Darwin Award  (Read 3618 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: 2023 Darwin Award
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2023, 10:13:08 AM »
I'm not avoiding a damn thing. Tell everyone you're not a veteran and this thing with you, I and veteran status will end. If you keep claiming it, it will not end. Perhaps the poster was was trolling you with "you're a vet Vince" I don't know. He and everyone that reads this thread know you're not now.

What kind a fucking loser goes around in public or or the internet claiming they're veterans?

Anyway Melvin, I'm 100-0 vs. you. What do I have to gain? I know you have time to waste because you have no wife or children, I don't. You're just not worth it.   I engage you when the mood hits me. Otherwise I ignore you because you're like an ant. You're there but insignificant. You don't think I couldn't just ignore you or troll you into a timeout? Lol

You underestimate which is a mistake. I'd say, "Now scram".but I'm in your thread. So I'll do the scamming. Wanna summon me again, start defending your veteran status that doesn't exist.

I do 2 livestreams a week ...4 hours.  Find one livestream where i even mentioned even being in the military...and the last time i checked, i havent even posted anything about it because to me, it was a complete waste of time ever enlisting which is why i dont  bring it up in any conversation

The whole issue started with people saying that i was never in the military..not even with the veteran status..i posted my DD214 and it should have been the end of it.   If you have a problem with me being being eligible for a VA loan or a USAA card or whatever then take it up with the Dept of Veteran Affairs because i didnt write Title 38, Section 101, Wiggs.  Again, if i was collecting benefits or something then its a completely different case.  I prefer my time as a corrections officer and and doing contract security work as being the only thing meaningful to be in my life and thats it

You lied about Title 38 and decided to cook up some bullshit, it was not brought up by me in this thread.  You asked me not to trash you on threads and to leave you alone and i kept my word on it after you cried to Ron and Chaos about me. 

You are a crybaby Wiggs...you 're the one who went to the mods...not me for hurting your feelings.   Ive never done that...not even with my wars with onlyme.  You are 0-100.  You wanted to dish it out with me and when i started butt fucking your ass, you went to the mods for some ointment for your swollen cheeks.  Thats a fact so deal with it
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2023, 10:39:16 AM »
I do 2 livestreams a week ...4 hours.  Find one livestream where i even mentioned even being in the military...and the last time i checked, i havent even posted anything about it because to me, it was a complete waste of time ever enlisting which is why i dont  bring it up in any conversation

The whole issue started with people saying that i was never in the military..not even with the veteran status..i posted my DD214 and it should have been the end of it.   If you have a problem with me being being eligible for a VA loan or a USAA card or whatever then take it up with the Dept of Veteran Affairs because i didnt write Title 38, Section 101, Wiggs.  Again, if i was collecting benefits or something then its a completely different case.  I prefer my time as a corrections officer and and doing contract security work as being the only thing meaningful to be in my life and thats it

You lied about Title 38 and decided to cook up some bullshit, it was not brought up by me in this thread.  You asked me not to trash you on threads and to leave you alone and i kept my word on it after you cried to Ron and Chaos about me. 

You are a crybaby Wiggs...you 're the one who went to the mods...not me for hurting your feelings.   Ive never done that...not even with my wars with onlyme.  You are 0-100.  You wanted to dish it out with me and when i started butt fucking your ass, you went to the mods for some ointment for your swollen cheeks.  Thats a fact so deal with it

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2023, 12:56:40 PM »
Wiggs owns this delusional Goodrum.

Wiggs lives rent-free in Goodrums head. It's nice to see a fake delusional wanabee get EXPOSED. This should not be tolerated, and it is a felony, a crime to steal valor.

Ron Avidan....why are we putting up with this valor stealing creep called V Goodrum? She is fake as a $6 bill and is extremely delusional. Does nothing but bring shame to GetBig. Stick a fork in his gay, uneducated, delusional ass...he is done!

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2023, 04:54:02 PM »
Goodrum.....you don't bring it up because you know you will be truly exposed. It's not easy to make up lies and expect people to fall for it like you usually do. Technology has come a long way and information is easily and readily available to those wishing to further pursue it.  You don't get any VA benefits, not because you wish not to, but due to the simple fact that you are not eligible cause youre a fraud. Plain and simple.

A fraudulent despicable wanabee, what REAL veteran wouldnt take full advantage of VA benefits? Your either DUMBER than you look/sound or a straight  FRAUD. I go with the latter. NOT completing basic training DOES NOT make you a veteran ...it makes you a failure who couldnt make the cut and pass for whatever reason you told yourself. Injury or lack of will, you are a FRAUD all the way around. Stolen Valor is a crime punishable by law and your a despicable gay imposter. Get the fuck outta here already.

No one likes you and they never did. They laugh AT YOU and NOT with you, you gay uneducated ignorant FRAUD with your 3000 business that you openly flaunt...yet you live in a trailer and cant afford a new washer/dryer....you're a JOKE. Lmfao ....yawn and snore you fake gay imposter.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2023, 09:32:13 PM »

LMFAO.  What a big, fat pussy Wiggs is. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2023, 12:40:09 AM »
It does look fake but I’d like to hear Vince’s opinion as a veteran.

Congrats on provoking these responses, lol. Made it a really funny thread.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2023, 12:46:30 AM »
I don't know the answer. But I was surprised to learn when I looked into it the first time this allegation arose that depending on the circumstances someone who enlisted and was injured during training could be eligible for VA benefits even if they didn't graduate basic.  Just something to consider

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2023, 03:30:28 AM »
I think Vince brings a lot of interesting content on here. He's open about his identity. He's deluded about some aspects of his business success, granted. But that doesn't mean he doesn't try. He's not a welfare leech no matter how much people try to say he is. So fucking what if he lives in trailer? So fucking what if he buys second hand white goods like dryers/washers/whatever else.

Vince's problem is that he's talking about business avenues and the like and there are genuinely very wealthy, successful businessmen on here that don't advertise their lives like that; who probably look at the posts and think what the actual fuck, mate?

That doesn't mean that he's not honest about his life. Just that his perception of certain aspects of it are different to what most people consider as normal.

Military wise: he provided some scans of some document, previously. He did this even though he didn't want to just to shut up some people. I forget when this was maybe a year or two ago.

He didn't see active service or whatever. But would a fucking cook in Desert Storm have been out there getting shot? It's all relative. Whatever his reasons for discharge: the guy tried and wasn't thrown out/dishonourably discharged. That counts for something.

Is he a vet in the sense of some 1000 yard stare Hollywood production? No. But he's not going around making up stories of being in the trenches. He's technically been in the military. To someone who knows little about US definitions of service: he has.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2023, 07:51:31 AM »
Congrats on provoking these responses, lol. Made it a really funny thread.

He didnt provoke anythings...Wiggs just decided to use the opportunity to go after me.  I was planning to send him to the cleaners but he would just cry to Ron and the mods again. 

I drop by from time to time but i hardly post here.  I'd rather spend time on my Youtube channel and my websites at this point.  There's no more real Getbig wars around here....no onlyme, DA, no Shawn Ray, no Chick, no 240 posting images or Ironmeister etc.  I took out Epic in less than a month although he took himself out.  Wiggs may be a Getbig lifer but will cry to the mods the minute he gets some heat so im going to leave that Air Force veteran and fat spook where he is.  Its pointless to smack around a child who will just go and tell their parents.

Consider me semi-retired.  I'll always post stuff here but mostly entertaining videos or something else..maybe hang in the Politics board.  But there isnt anyone for me worth destroying anymore....no one.  Im 45 anyway so its time to holster my gun
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2023, 10:11:27 AM »
If two prominent black men cannot get along (wiggs and melvin), what hope is there for the world?

Will Palestine and Israel ever get along?

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2023, 11:27:58 AM »

He didnt provoke anythings...Wiggs just decided to use the opportunity to go after me.  I was planning to send him to the cleaners but he would just cry to Ron and the mods again. 

I drop by from time to time but i hardly post here.  I'd rather spend time on my Youtube channel and my websites at this point.  There's no more real Getbig wars around here....no onlyme, DA, no Shawn Ray, no Chick, no 240 posting images or Ironmeister etc.  I took out Epic in less than a month although he took himself out.  Wiggs may be a Getbig lifer but will cry to the mods the minute he gets some heat so im going to leave that Air Force veteran and fat spook where he is.  Its pointless to smack around a child who will just go and tell their parents.

Consider me semi-retired.  I'll always post stuff here but mostly entertaining videos or something else..maybe hang in the Politics board.  But there isnt anyone for me worth destroying anymore....no one.  Im 45 anyway so its time to holster my gun

Are you really calling another individual FAT? Have you looked in the mirror ? Lmfao ...I consider you semi-RETARDED......please just get the fuck out of here for good and carry on with your "YouTube" shit show that no one watches, yet everytime you open up a video it's...."whats goin on everybody....y'all bein asking what I thought about blah blah blah" bitch no one asked a damn thing. No one cares about what you think about anything you fat gay uneducated disgusting negro.
Catch aids from Tbumbz and die already

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2023, 03:55:49 AM »
Hey Dalnet ....wipe Goodrum's semen from your upper lip and off your cheeks. Did he lube up before you allowed him to go American Psycho on your anus?  You like to stick up for another man and you fight their battles? OH EXCUSE me, I forgot you two are in a relationship...well pardon me and carry on....apologies for the interruption

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2023, 11:06:34 AM »

You are wrong on all levels. You say names that you shouldn't say. You claim things that you shouldn't claim. You don't know who still posts here or what is really going on in the bodybuilding industry.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2023, 12:11:36 PM »
LMFAO.  What a big, fat pussy Wiggs is.

goodrum and AbrahamG....

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2023, 05:53:17 AM »
goodrum and AbrahamG....

This post deserves two snaps, a twist and a kiss

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2023, 07:23:54 AM »

Loved it!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2023, 07:26:39 AM »

Loved it!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2023, 07:27:17 AM »

Loved it!
Q

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2023, 06:24:13 AM »
You are wrong on all levels. You say names that you shouldn't say. You claim things that you shouldn't claim. You don't know who still posts here or what is really going on in the bodybuilding industry.

You are absolutely correct man. Facts. Goodrum just talks out of his ass and is pure bullshit 24/7. He has been doing it so long it's second nature to him and he unfortunately actually believes his lie...and lives in his own delusional world. Fat as hell, out of shape and acts as if others actually take his advice and care about what he has to say. Then he shows his true ignorance as a result of being so dumb and trying too hard to sound cool and fit in. That's the story of his life. A pretend wananabee bodybuilder/army veteran who couldn't successfully follow through with ANYTHING in his life....and that is apparent by his physique. 3,000 businesses he apparently owns....yet lives in a trailer, can't afford a brand new washer/dryer ...goes to bars ALONE and like a creep, films the environment and makes video titled "chilling at bar on Saturday night" while he sits by himself at bar and awkwardly films the girl beisde him who looks like a methhead all the while next to Goodrum....looks glamorous and sophisticated. Goodrum get in shape and then maybe someone will actually take you seriously when you attempt to give out fitness advice 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2023, 11:18:30 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2023, 11:43:23 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2023, 11:50:27 AM »

Really??  What names should I not say??  What things should I not claim?? and even though I've been here for over 20 years, I don't seem to know who post here or what's going on in the industry.

Well, you are right Shizzo....and that's why you'll never be a Legendary Getbigger....the one thing you've always wanted around here.   You have to challenge the status quo, you have to put yourself up to your level so you can knock them back down, and you can't just spend your days in the walls of the Getbig Forums without venturing out from it, you have to get involved into the structure of bodybuilding and work to mold it,  and you have to go after the opposition even if you have to debate them on a livestream or on the table at the Mr Olympia.

You've always wanted the accolades of a Legendary Getbigger but you never wanted to put in the work.  You just thought that if I posted here for many years that you would be respected.   Doesn't work that way.   Look at Bhlanks....hasn't been here a full 2 years and he's already made his bones on Getbig.   Someone asked me about you last night on my livestream, Shizzo, which could be somewhat remarkable but I'll tell you this again.....until you take the red pill my ugly friend, you'll once again be shut out of the annual Getbig awards.   Don't just be know as the guy who faked his death in a car crash and sucked a man's dick for attention on the board.   

Go get em tiger...or not..
A

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2023, 12:37:59 PM »
Goodrum.....you are the only one around here sucking another man's dick. Literally .. you are gay after all and are into that kind of thing. Your fakeness and gayness disgusts the shit outta me. Then there is the pretending to be a Vet and stealing valor issue, which makes me want to spit on your fat face like Derek Anthony did, but you'd probably like that so ill pass. You are a clown, straight embarrassment and I am certain deep down you are aware of this, but ignore it and choose to exist in your own delusional world like a fairy. A fat, gay, ignorant, uneducated fairy. Carry on with your 3,000 businesses while you smoke and drink wine and Livestream from your joke of an "office" in your trailer home that is the size of my 3 car garage. Lmfao

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2023, 12:50:22 PM »
Which one is the genuine Kwon?

I have no clue.   if its two separate people, both of them are a riot
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2023, 02:54:53 PM »
Goodrum.....you are the only one around here sucking another man's dick.

I wouldn't say such things if i were you. ;D