Author Topic: RNC Winter Meeting  (Read 2247 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: RNC Winter Meeting
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2023, 11:05:15 AM »
Mired in issues?  I'm pointing out facts.

They did know, reacted incorrectly, and messed up so much - people lost jobs, their businesses, their savings all unnecessarily.  All while the rich got super rich.

You're will to gloss over all this saying "they didn't know"?

No way.
It fits their liberal narrative to give themselves over to government control. They accept no responsibility, the government told them to do it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2023, 11:10:32 AM »
It fits their liberal narrative to give themselves over to government control. They accept no responsibility, the government told them to do it.

It was a rather dismissive response.

There needs to be ownership and repair.  For instance, a NY judge ruled that the firing of front line workers over unvaccinated status was illegal and that they should be rehired with back pay (I believe).

Kathy Hochul is going to fight it, despite there being a shortage of front line workers in her state.  It's as if she's ignoring any science or facts and clinging to the old narrative.  These are the people who need to be accountable.

Not something to "move on from".
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2023, 11:21:07 AM »
It was a rather dismissive response.

There needs to be ownership and repair.  For instance, a NY judge ruled that the firing of front line workers over unvaccinated status was illegal and that they should be rehired with back pay (I believe).

Kathy Hochul is going to fight it, despite there being a shortage of front line workers in her state.  It's as if she's ignoring any science or facts and clinging to the old narrative.  These are the people who need to be accountable.

Not something to "move on from".
It's like when someone passes out and dies now, if you ask vaccine status, it's inappropriate and out of line, but a couple of years ago, liberals wanted vaccine status to be checked in order for people to go grocery shopping. Again, they ignore that and want to move on so they don't have to accept responsibility for their actions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2023, 01:21:07 PM »
It was known factually that the spread of the virus outdoors was extremely rare.  They had tracking data on 100,000 cases early on and one showed up from outdoor contact.  Plus, it's common sense.

Yet they still closed beaches, filled skate parks with sand, and arrested a dude in the ocean.  The exact opposite of what should happen.

They also knew that this affected the obese and unhealthy in a more severe manner.

Yet there was no emphasis or messaging placed on losing weight, exercising, supplementation, or nutrition.

The virus origin, and the subsequent reaction to it - lockdowns, mRNA, job loss, etc around the globe is likely one of the biggest fuck ups in the history of man.

Check your wording. It is primarily past tense; reacted, messed up, lost, got, was known/rare, closed beaches, filled skate parks, arrested a dude, they knew, was no messaging. This is defines living in the past. Live in the present. Prepare for the future. What is done is done and cannot be changed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2023, 03:19:37 PM »
My takeaway from this week….

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2023, 04:13:29 PM »
Check your wording. It is primarily past tense; reacted, messed up, lost, got, was known/rare, closed beaches, filled skate parks, arrested a dude, they knew, was no messaging. This is defines living in the past. Live in the present. Prepare for the future. What is done is done and cannot be changed.

Do historians live in the past?  Do MSNBC hosts with their continual droning about Jan 6 live in the past? 

Everything GA described (and myriad other societal deprivations) needs to be mentioned on a regular basis because the Left got a taste of power that they never had before; they’ll grab it again in a heartbeat.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2023, 07:08:05 PM »
My takeaway from this week….

Well, this recent post of yours is incredibly sad and hopefully something of an embarrassment. As a guest, you were afforded the opportunity to sit on committees, mingle and converse with a lot of other Republicans. Many of whom are intelligent and mature people. And this is what you came away with? There are no words to accurately describe my disappointment in you. Heaven help us, if this is any indication of the thinking of the folks who attended this weekend's RNC Meeting in California.

Seriously, delete your post. You are better than this… I hope. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2023, 07:27:46 PM »
Do historians live in the past?  Do MSNBC hosts with their continual droning about Jan 6 live in the past? 

Everything GA described (and myriad other societal deprivations) needs to be mentioned on a regular basis because the Left got a taste of power that they never had before; they’ll grab it again in a heartbeat.

Historians don't live in the past, they reflect on it. The January 6th trials are current. They aren't droning on about them until everyone who broke the law on that day has had their day in court.

Speaking of history, check it before you post. Republican's and Democrats have a nearly equal time in leading this country. Since 1857, the government has been unified 48 times, 23 under Democratic control and 25 under Republican control. Since Andrew Jackson's inauguration in 1829, there have been 17 Democratic presidents and 19 Republican presidents.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2023, 09:24:20 PM »

Yes, you can't change the past.

But you CAN make reparations, you CAN admit wrongdoing, you CAN hold those who were wrong accountable.

That all is starting to happen, and needs to continue to happen.

Too many want to gloss over it rather than admit they got played.  Plus none of you are talking about the truth - IN THE PRESENT.  Look at the Hochul example.

Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2023, 01:36:10 AM »
Well, this recent post of yours is incredibly sad and hopefully something of an embarrassment. As a guest, you were afforded the opportunity to sit on committees, mingle and converse with a lot of other Republicans. Many of whom are intelligent and mature people. And this is what you came away with? There are no words to accurately describe my disappointment in you. Heaven help us, if this is any indication of the thinking of the folks who attended this weekend's RNC Meeting in California.

Seriously, delete your post. You are better than this… I hope.

Quit projecting as to what I did and didn’t do. Yes, I was afforded the opportunity and privilege to mingle and converse with a lot of prominent Republicans and like minded conservatives. I sat in on 12hrs per day in meetings, working luncheons and more meetings for three days straight. I have connected with friends from the past who kept in contact with since 2020 in DC until now and have made new connections with this week and plan on keeping those new relationships going.

My role is a Second Amendment advocate and making those connections. I met and got to know the main persons who represent the NRA (no, not LaPierre) but those close to the top (they will be adding my apparel to NRA’s social media) and a lot of others who share the same passion. This is aside from the same conservatives beliefs that most of us share. Yes, the take away is that Joe Biden and Democrats (and it was a very respectful) are killing this country. The meme was my own takeaway and will always be.

On day two I got to know a guy who was the Georgia House State Representative who was a Democrat until 2021 until he switched parties. I don’t know why, but we hit it off and literally spoke for hours. Easily one my favorite politicians to speak with. Anyway, there’s a reason why honest democrats are switching parties

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2023, 09:35:15 AM »
Prime alone in this thread trying desperately to defend his hypocrisy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2023, 12:11:59 PM »
Quit projecting as to what I did and didn’t do. Yes, I was afforded the opportunity and privilege to mingle and converse with a lot of prominent Republicans and like minded conservatives. I sat in on 12hrs per day in meetings, working luncheons and more meetings for three days straight. I have connected with friends from the past who kept in contact with since 2020 in DC until now and have made new connections with this week and plan on keeping those new relationships going.

My role is a Second Amendment advocate and making those connections. I met and got to know the main persons who represent the NRA (no, not LaPierre) but those close to the top (they will be adding my apparel to NRA’s social media) and a lot of others who share the same passion. This is aside from the same conservatives beliefs that most of us share. Yes, the take away is that Joe Biden and Democrats (and it was a very respectful) are killing this country. The meme was my own takeaway and will always be.

On day two I got to know a guy who was the Georgia House State Representative who was a Democrat until 2021 until he switched parties. I don’t know why, but we hit it off and literally spoke for hours. Easily one my favorite politicians to speak with. Anyway, there’s a reason why honest democrats are switching parties

Not sure why you had a problem with my projections since you went on to confirm them.

You are entitled to your meme 'takeaway', but it is still childish and hopefully isn't reflective of the thinking and actions of the other folks at this event.

12 hours a day of sitting in on meetings seems very demanding. If one adds break and mealtimes to this, as well as socializing and the RNC meeting must have gone on all day and all night. 

I read where MAGA challenger Harmeet Dhillon slammed Ronna McDaniel for picking the $900 a night Waldorf Astoria "luxury resort," to hold the meeting. Was he just another sore loser? Maybe he wanted a recount claiming he actually won the vote. LOL!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2023, 12:13:38 PM »
Prime alone in this thread trying desperately to defend his hypocrisy.

Yes well, actions speak louder than words. In this case what is or isn't hypocrisy is in the eye of the beholder.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2023, 12:26:41 PM »
Not sure why you had a problem with my projections since you went on to confirm them.

You are entitled to your meme 'takeaway', but it is still childish and hopefully isn't reflective of the thinking and actions of the other folks at this event.

12 hours a day of sitting in on meetings seems very demanding. If one adds break and mealtimes to this, as well as socializing and the RNC meeting must have gone on all day and all night. 

I read where MAGA challenger Harmeet Dhillon slammed Ronna McDaniel for picking the $900 a night Waldorf Astoria "luxury resort," to hold the meeting. Was he just another sore loser? Maybe he wanted a recount claiming he actually won the vote. LOL!

You mean the $900 per night that was discounted to $250 per night for the RNC? Why are you referring to Harmeet as a “he”? This shows how incredibly uninformed you are as are almost all liberal Democrats

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2023, 02:07:12 AM »
You mean the $900 per night that was discounted to $250 per night for the RNC? Why are you referring to Harmeet as a “he”? This shows how incredibly uninformed you are as are almost all liberal Democrats

OMG! I referred to her as he. ;D Well yeah, I am uninformed about who’s who in the RNC. Why would I be informed about people who have no impact on my life whatsoever? I will leave those unimportant details to you.

Is the $900 per night for a regular room at the Waldorf Astoria?  Did any of the RNC big wigs stay in a penthouse suite which runs a little over $2,200 a night? Or was that also discounted?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2023, 10:46:42 AM »
OMG! I referred to her as he. ;D Well yeah, I am uninformed about who’s who in the RNC. Why would I be informed about people who have no impact on my life whatsoever? I will leave those unimportant details to you.

Is the $900 per night for a regular room at the Waldorf Astoria?  Did any of the RNC big wigs stay in a penthouse suite which runs a little over $2,200 a night? Or was that also discounted?

No impact on your life? How did arrive at that conclusion? Lol

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2023, 11:31:06 AM »

What impact do you imagine that the RNC has on his life

BTW - who actually gets to vote for RNC Chair

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2023, 03:42:38 PM »

I arrived at this conclusion based on my past experience. To the best of my knowledge prior Chairs of the RNC have had no impact on my life. If they did, they did so anonymously, since I have no idea who they were. I would not know who Ronna McDaniel was except for you having attended the RNC winter meeting.

In your opinion, what impact does DNC chair Jaime Harrison have on your life?

What do the chairs of the DNC or RNC do besides raise financial support for their committees' activities?