Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 55191 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #450 on: April 14, 2007, 03:36:51 PM »
It can be found in Richard Dawkins book, The God Delusion.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

If you like that book I recommend you read sam harris' The End of Faith

http://www.samharris.org/

bRIZZAd

• Getbig II
  • I am... Bradman.
Re: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action
« Reply #451 on: April 15, 2007, 09:18:43 PM »
Interesting thread.  So, the dieting started January 30th?  What's going to be the time-span ... or just until the desired BF% is reached?  I know there was mention of a contest near late April, is the green light still on for that idea?

Adonis ... you bulked to a high BF% previously ... eating a lot of typical "bodybuilding" foods (not sure what else or how much 'junk' was included in this period of time).  Most likely gained muscle during this period of time.... and then cut using your 'adonis principles'.  I understand in cutting, the point being proven is that 'a calorie is a calorie', and other variables typically taken into account mean very little.  Regardless of the macro-nutrient breakdown, keep the calories low enough to be in a deficit, and eating  the right amount of Captain Crunch & Crispy Crunch bars .. you too can be shreded.  Yes?

I am curious now ... what does Adonis now believe for bulking?  You must have gained some muscle during your traditional bodybuilding bulking diet, yes?  Do you believe the muscle you built during this diet could have been built easier, or more efficiently?  You dispell protein myths now ... so how do you intend to 'grow' your muscle the next time around... doing it the Adonis way?

bRIZZAd

• Getbig II
  • I am... Bradman.
« Reply #452 on: April 15, 2007, 10:37:08 PM »
Okay, so I found another thread where you stated that "the same principles apply"... when questioned on attaining muscular gains.

Do you have more to say in regards to this statement?  How many extra calories will benefit muscle growth, versus how many become waste/useless?  Macro-nutrient breakdown in one's bulking diet is as unimportant as it is in cutting ?? (in regards to muscle growth only, not overall function & health of course...)

Please ellaborate...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2007, 03:26:07 AM »
dude, stop wasting our time and post the latest pictures
Here comes the money shot