Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

Funny Tad Story

(1/5) > >>

~flower~:
I have been saving this for this board   :):

Tad sometimes sleeps with me at night.  My bed is a king and pretty tall so he has never jumped off it.  The usual routine in the morning is he climbs all over my head, I get up, go to the bathroom, and then go get him and we go downstairs.

Well, Monday I guess he couldn't wait for me to finish in the "facilities" and I am "sitting there" and in he walks in the bathroom (he must have jumped off the bed) and starts to pee on my bath mat!!  I yell at him so he stops, goes into the hall, turns around, and finishes on that rug!!  You could tell by his pee stance that it really felt good!   ::)    Then he wagged his tail at me. 

I guess the lil guy was ready to burst and was showing me I should be faster from now on?    At least he didn't go on the bed, but I do keep a puppy pad on it just in case.   

G o a t b o y:
The damn thing isn't potty trained yet??

Animals are disgusting.  >:(

knny187:
good story

I have a lot of funny ones like that. 

The best are usually when a dog lifts his leg on someone like goatboy in shorts & boat shoes.

;D

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: knny187 on March 31, 2007, 12:15:45 PM ---The best are usually when a dog lifts his leg on someone like goatboy in shorts & boat shoes.

--- End quote ---

In such a case, said dog would be doing a good imitation of a football in flight towards a goalpost about a nanosecond afterwards.

knny187:
Kick my dog....& he'd rip your leg off after he pee'd on it

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version