Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

Funny Tad Story

<< < (2/5) > >>

G o a t b o y:

--- Quote from: knny187 on March 31, 2007, 01:22:12 PM ---Kick my dog....& he'd rip your leg off after he pee'd on it

;D

--- End quote ---

Well, if a large dog started peeing on my leg, I'd be justified in kicking it.  If, in response to my kick, the dog then tried to attack me, I'd be 100% legally justified in drawing and using my weapon.

Moral of the story:   keep your damn dog and its weak bladder away from me.

~flower~:
None of my dogs have ever peed on anyone.   Tad has peed on Addie and Briona a few times because he likes to pee over there spots and sometimes doesn't wait till they are finished. 

And dogs sometimes do have accidents.   >:(    I'd like to see you never being able to pee unless you are given access to and never having an accident.   >:(

Emmett and Briona once held it from about 3pm to past noon the next day.  No accidents at all.   Bri won't even get off the couch for last call sometimes.  Her and Emmett I trust, they would never go unless they really really had too.  Addie and Tad, it is better to be consistent with them, but Tad still has a puppy pad out and he uses that.    Its much easier, especially since I can't leave him outside for too long or he might escapes.   ::)    I have to watch Addie actually go when it is raining because she hates to get her feet wet.  She will spend more time deciding where to go and she could of been done and back inside.   >:(   

knny187:

--- Quote from: G o a t b o y on March 31, 2007, 02:04:01 PM ---Well, if a large dog started peeing on my leg, I'd be justified in kicking it.  If, in response to my kick, the dog then tried to attack me, I'd be 100% legally justified in drawing and using my weapon.

Moral of the story:   keep your damn dog and its weak bladder away from me.

--- End quote ---

Would be funny watching him play fetch with your leg

Then again.....

after he ripped it off.....he'd probably dry hump it & then pee on it.

;D

noc:
This 200 word story could of been translated to 'my dog pissed on my floor'

~flower~:

--- Quote from: noc on March 31, 2007, 06:04:38 PM ---This 200 word story could of been translated to 'my dog pissed on my floor'

--- End quote ---

poor reading comprehension skills?    :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version