Author Topic: Vick Indicted in dog fighting probe............  (Read 8262 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III

b.c.

• Getbig II
Re: Vick Indicted in dog fighting probe............
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:56:04 PM »
Im glad they got him if he really is the ring leader.  Total fool...

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 04:48:19 PM »
Total dirt bag
X

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 05:52:14 PM »
if it's true which I can't imagine him not being involved. I pray they ban his stupid ass from football for life.. What a scumbag.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:17:08 PM »
:

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
if it's true which I can't imagine him not being involved. I pray they ban his stupid ass from football for life.. What a scumbag.

well this is far worse than anything pacman, henry, or tank did.  the commisioner said he was gonna be tough so now lets see if he steps up and does the right thing.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 10:05:54 PM »
Pathetic, I've already emailed all his sponsors, Kraft, easports, Nike, powerade...

Can't believe the prosecutor, and the sheriff are playing the race card HOW PATHETIC.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 05:30:17 AM »

Have you heard the idiot speak  ::)

cash money dont by know edumacation sista!
X

body88

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 05:52:48 AM »
Roger will drop the hammer. Vick is a complete scumfuck. Dogfighters are pieces of trash. having owned pits this really hits home. I am sure jmt and others would agree.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 08:34:23 AM »
In between emails with powerade.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 08:45:39 AM »
Nike has refused to drop him, Airtrans dropped him.

body88

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »
Nike has refused to drop him, Airtrans dropped him.

Haha, just wait. They will drop him like a hot potato when the pressure really mounts. Good work on the emails. I am doing the same thing.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 09:49:56 AM »
Haha, just wait. They will drop him like a hot potato when the pressure really mounts. Good work on the emails. I am doing the same thing.

Once you get the links for the Emails I would say post them. I would email them if I had an adress for them.....

I hope they put his ass in Jail.. this is why people have the wrong idea of Pits is because of Idiots like this. I'd like to be able to spit on this scumfuck... What a piece of shit...

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 09:58:34 AM »
Roger will drop the hammer. Vick is a complete scumfuck. Dogfighters are pieces of trash. having owned pits this really hits home. I am sure jmt and others would agree.

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Post the links to the sponsors!!!!!!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:28 AM »
start with this...send an email to the commissioner of the nfl and let him know you expect him to show some balls with the scumbag.

https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2007_dogfighting_nfl2?source=gaba6w
footloose and fancy free

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »
  If he is guilty I hope he gets the max and this is a lesson to others.

>:(

Besides the fighting, the inhumane and cruel way animals were "disposed" of is sickening and shows a total lack of compassion for life.

>:(

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 10:58:53 AM »
My letters have been sent....

Unfortunately, I see this as being like so many other dog fighting cases where the people involved aren't "Street trash".  He's going to hire expensive lawyers, who are going to lawyerjibberish the crap out of everything said and its ultimately going to boil down to the individual judge who's opinions are going to really, really influence the case----ie is the judge a dog lover or not a pet person. 

As far as punishment goes, hitting him in the pocket book is good---losing endorsement contracts is probably the best.  I doubt it if fines would do much because he can just pay those and get off.  I personally would like to see a judge who forbids him to own animals of any type with jail time if he violates that stipulation of the sentence and hundreds of hours of  mandatory time at the local humane society shoveling dog shit and cleaning up the bodies of the unwanted euthanized animals.  (I have worked with a judge in prosecuting cruelty cases who gave out this sentence, its surprisingly effective, so effective I wish more judges would think like this one)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »
The one thing about this that works out well is that it's in federal court...not the state...if they indict i'm sure they believe that they can nail his ass to the wall...

footloose and fancy free

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 11:11:14 AM »
The one thing about this that works out well is that it's in federal court...not the state...if they indict i'm sure they believe that they can nail his ass to the wall...

This is true.  I have no experience at all with animal abuse/dog fighting cases at that level.  What I've worked with is municipal or county/state courts--and unfortunately the individual judge plays a HUGE role with those cases.  Federal is a whole different ball game. 

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »
Masters- 50-54
148#

body88

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »
My letters have been sent....

Unfortunately, I see this as being like so many other dog fighting cases where the people involved aren't "Street trash".  He's going to hire expensive lawyers, who are going to lawyerjibberish the crap out of everything said and its ultimately going to boil down to the individual judge who's opinions are going to really, really influence the case----ie is the judge a dog lover or not a pet person. 

As far as punishment goes, hitting him in the pocket book is good---losing endorsement contracts is probably the best.  I doubt it if fines would do much because he can just pay those and get off.  I personally would like to see a judge who forbids him to own animals of any type with jail time if he violates that stipulation of the sentence and hundreds of hours of  mandatory time at the local humane society shoveling dog shit and cleaning up the bodies of the unwanted euthanized animals.  (I have worked with a judge in prosecuting cruelty cases who gave out this sentence, its surprisingly effective, so effective I wish more judges would think like this one)

Tell that to the ceo of Enron. He had all the cash in the world. How about Scooter Libby? You dont want to f with the feds. This is not a state level case. They will nail his scummy ass to the wall.

I HOPE!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
My emails have been sent to the leauge and to the Falcons.. Do we have emails for his sponsors.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 12:18:38 PM »

Tell that to the ceo of Enron. He had all the cash in the world. How about Scooter Libby? You dont want to f with the feds. This is not a state level case. They will nail his scummy ass to the wall.

I HOPE!

I hope so too but I'm not as optimistic as you. Money, influence, star factor and the dislike of Pit Bulls are all in Vick's favor. I'm crossing my fingers though.

Didn't that scumbag NBA player that killed the limo driver and got off also blow the head off his dog with a shotgun? I think I remember reading about that and I don't think he was ever charged for it.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 12:24:31 PM »
I hope they kick him out of the league and make a massive example out of him, it needs to be done to stop the thuggery going on in the NFL.  in the last 3 years there have been something like 344 nfl players arrested and only 1 or two has been a white guy.  theses ghetto kids come up into the NFL gets shit loads of money thrown at them and then are surrounded by the wrong people (ie, other black people looking for a free ride).  Goddel needs to show that it won't be tolerated anymore.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
I hope they kick him out of the league and make a massive example out of him, it needs to be done to stop the thuggery going on in the NFL.  in the last 3 years there have been something like 344 nfl players arrested and only 1 or two has been a white guy.  theses ghetto kids come up into the NFL gets shit loads of money thrown at them and then are surrounded by the wrong people (ie, other black people looking for a free ride).  Goddel needs to show that it won't be tolerated anymore.

That's why everyone that posts on the pet board should take 10 minutes out of their day to make sure this happens. Write the commish. It's like voting, you have no right to bitch if you do nothing..