Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!

<< < (117/118) > >>

IFBBwannaB:

--- Quote from: Debussey DF on June 03, 2008, 01:35:23 PM ---
At least a better post, yet, still no counterarguments, just speculation.

And you claiming "hidden racism" = a personal opinion, nothing more. Debussey lives in it's parents basement and prays to Gary Busey. That creates superiority in itself.

--- End quote ---

You see, you follow in your icon foot steps, you want to debate someone but you always back down when it starts.
Like I said, you have no actual knowledge on how a study is actually is conducted and what are the powers behind it.

I refuse to even acknowledge studies that were made/financed/published/etc by known and self proclaim white supremacy groups

Now to another matter at hand...where are all your facts about Jewish global media domination? You two understand that by saying that you are proving you are wrong? The internet is the strongest media in the world and this site is owned by a Jewish/Israeli man, each post you two post regarding that theory just disproves itself....can you see the immense irony or you need a 260IQ for that?

The Master:

--- Quote from: IFBBwannaB on June 03, 2008, 01:48:08 PM ---You see, you follow in your icon foot steps, you want to debate someone but you always back down when it starts.
Like I said, you have no actual knowledge on how a study is actually is conducted and what are the powers behind it.

I refuse to even acknowledge studies that were made/financed/published/etc by known and self proclaim white supremacy groups

Now to another matter at hand...where are all your facts about Jewish global media domination? You two understand that by saying that you are proving you are wrong? The internet is the strongest media in the world and this site is owned by a Jewish/Israeli man, each post you two post regarding that theory just disproves itself....can you see the immense irony or you need a 260IQ for that?

--- End quote ---

Hey, back up a bit, Debussey never SUPPORTED MattCocks jew statements, Debussey only stated that they were not racistic in nature as Debussey has seen them. The science stuff Debussey spoke about was only regarding the race/intelligence stuff (this is the part of MattCocks arguments Debussey supports=, but Debussey did not clearify that directly, sorry about that.) The Jewish media domination stuff, MattCock is on his own about. Debussey only said that they were not racistic in nature.

And you are severely wrong about "not having any knowledge about how a study is being done". Debussey does have a very small amount of practical knowledge in actual studies (Debussey has been somewhat involved in qualitative studies, including the gathering of qualitative empiri and some qualitative analysis), and some theoretical knowledge about how studies are being done (quantitative and qualitative studies in the social sciences). Claiming that Debussey knows a great deal = completely wrong, but Debussey does have a small degree of familiarity with the theoretical and practical aspects of scientific research, along with several aquaintences that has tons of experience.

And Debussey has not backed down from your debate. The race/IQ studies are up there along with Debusseys arguments (arguments Debussey has written tens of times now), waiting for you to directly address them. They have been waiting for days actually ;)

Matt C:
As it stands now, I am debating where M3 deserves to be ranked.  It is A, B, or C.  Not sure yet.  Sometimes I feel it is A+, other days, C or D.  Perhaps a B or C is appropriate for an overall grade (6-7 out of 10).  It is pretty decent though, but I've used better supplements before.

I will respond to other posts in this thread a little later.

I would like members of the board to read this review I just posted on my website (written by someone on my review team) and let me know if they think it is fair and balanced:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/universalgainfast3100review2.html

The Master:

--- Quote from: Matt C on June 04, 2008, 02:57:04 PM ---As it stands now, I am debating where M3 deserves to be ranked.  It is A, B, or C.  Not sure yet.  Sometimes I feel it is A+, other days, C or D.  Perhaps a B or C is appropriate for an overall grade (6-7 out of 10).  It is pretty decent though, but I've used better supplements before.

I will respond to other posts in this thread a little later.

I would like members of the board to read this review I just posted on my website (written by someone on my review team) and let me know if they think it is fair and balanced:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/universalgainfast3100review2.html

--- End quote ---

Give the grade: Matt Cock

Matt C:

--- Quote from: Debussey DF on June 04, 2008, 04:17:08 PM ---Give the grade: Matt Cock

--- End quote ---

Tell me if this review is fair and balanced:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/scifitextrastrengthhmbreview.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version