Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107719 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2008, 03:36:08 AM »
I gotta ask man (no offense tho)

with Phil Heath and Peter Putnam around why on earth are you in a tank top!??!?!!? (a "wife beater" no less)

i would have thrown my shirt on ASAP
at least matt don't look like a clown....like put and heath do in those oversized shirts... ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2008, 03:41:07 AM »
Are you saying it's unusual for guys who weigh 180 to bench 380?
no its  unusal for guys like you a bodybuilder not have a great build at 180lbs and/or a powerlifter guy like you with bad form, but hey yeah your strong man give you props for that.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2008, 03:41:53 AM »
Hey matt why don't you go ahead and start a test cycle?Quit wasting money on those worthless supplements...
You train pretty heavy and basic if you really blasted the good food you could add a good 20 lbs with your first cycle.

i don't know about the hitler stuff kinda reminds me of anus....remember he can deadlift 405 for at least 50 reps! Cause he claimed he deadlifted 225 for 113 reps all the time!!! :o ;D :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2008, 03:44:50 AM »
look at his legs and feet positioning... tell me this is a correct form ? And the general unbalenced movement of his body...he's just destroying his body with weights way too heavy for his body to handle, and it doesn't even result in muscle growth =  epic fail .

The only thing he's doing is destroying his body and looking like a fool for everyone to see.

Typical example of small man syndrome at work.

You're grasping at straws attempting to contend that what he is doing is bad form.  It isn't perfect form but isn't all that bad either.  Considering it is around his maximum, its to be expected.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2008, 03:45:19 AM »
EXHAUSTIVE REVIEW:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/higherpowerm3muscleboundreview.html

I'm thrilled with the results after only 10 days!  I benched 185X23 and 185X21 on Monday at the second and fifth sets respectively.  I went from three crap form/bounced reps with 410 last week to six of the same using 405 this week:

Day 2:

Day 10:

sorry dude ..... FAIL  :'(

different socks , different trousers

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2008, 03:45:55 AM »
You're grasping at straws attempting to contend that what he is doing is bad form.  It isn't perfect form but isn't all that bad either.  Considering it is around his maximum, its to be expected.
hey I do gay for pay also, but I dont have bad form near my max.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2008, 03:50:21 AM »
hey I do gay for pay also, but I dont have bad form near my max.

It wasn't bad form.  Matt is clearly in your head and you obviously need something to criticise him for.

Personally I'd ping him on bouncing deadlifts before I complained about that bench, if that is your wish.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2008, 03:56:41 AM »
It wasn't bad form.  Matt is clearly in your head and you obviously need something to criticise him for.

Personally I'd ping him on bouncing deadlifts before I complained about that bench, if that is your wish.
"matt" isn't in "our head", but you're sure on his nuts for some reasons.

We're just criticizing what he brought to the board by himself, he wanted attention, he got it; IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO CRITICIZE YOU THEN SIMPLY DONT FUCKING POST PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF YOUR SORRY ASS ON THE INTERNET.

Especially when you're one of the worst looking natural bodybuilder and review useless uneffective supps . Most delusional bodybuilding "fan" ever.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2008, 04:06:00 AM »

blowjobs are easy on the bench try attacking from the back during the squats its pretty tough you need to maintain strick form on the squat, but bench sucks literally so any form will do.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2008, 04:06:47 AM »
lots of factors could have contributed to your extra 2-3 reps, diet being the biggest factor.  How do we know that all variables remained contant.

based on what you eat, drink (caffeine) 1 hour +-  before working out your strength/stamina varies.

you have proven nothing.

agreed.

that and dropping the weight from thigh height to catch the bounce at the bottom was a nice touch also.

here's an idea, matt- take your video camera to the gym. load the bar with 405. assume position. pull up weight. lower weight with control. pause at bottom. then post video of the 2 reps you get.

b

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2008, 04:13:59 AM »
my back hurt just from watching that!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2008, 04:17:51 AM »
"matt" isn't in "our head", but you're sure on his nuts for some reasons.

We're just criticizing what he brought to the board by himself, he wanted attention, he got it; IF YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TO CRITICIZE YOU THEN SIMPLY DONT FUCKING POST PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF YOUR SORRY ASS ON THE INTERNET.

Especially when you're one of the worst looking natural bodybuilder and review useless uneffective supps . Most delusional bodybuilding "fan" ever.

Nah, I'm just being pragmatic.  I can see that you are heinously exaggerating your point to the realm of delusion and I have to wonder .. why?  Either you have poor judgement or your opinion of him is clouding aforementioned judgement.  My guess is you're weaker than him and your jealousy makes you want to find anything to make yourself feel better.  In this case, you're talking shit :) 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2008, 04:22:04 AM »
Nah, I'm just being pragmatic.  I can see that you are heinously exaggerating your point to the realm of delusion and I have to wonder .. why?  Either you have poor judgement or your opinion of him is clouding aforementioned judgement.  My guess is you're weaker than him and your jealousy makes you want to find anything to make yourself feel better.  In this case, you're talking shit :) 
just becuase you think he is, "cute" with his hair cut does not mean you should defend him.....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2008, 04:29:12 AM »
just becuase you think he is, "cute" with his hair cut does not mean you should defend him.....

I'm not defending Matt, I'm defending the truth. 

The truth is, the bench was fine, the deadlift wasn't any good.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2008, 04:43:57 AM »

Matt like a lot of delusional natural bodybuilders, is going for the "powerlifter/pro bodybuilder" look & attitude and acts like he's ten times bigger and better than he actually is.

But for pure natural ectomorphs like him, it is ridiculous to pretend and act like you're more than just this; a natural ectomorphe.

Unless you use steroids, you're never ever going to look like a pro bodybuilder or even a powerlifter; you're just lying to yourself and making a fool of yourself in the general public eye.

Natural ectomorphes should only go for the healthy and ripped look, and should be content with it, it is absolutely delusional to act like you're something you aren't, genetically speaking.

Most people like matt are just unhappy with their genetics and their body, and envy those who are better gifted by nature to build muscle mass, mesomorphes and endomorphs...too bad matt is just a hard gaining ectomorph.

Instead of living in a dreamworld where he percieves himself as something he isn't, he should go for the chiseled look and stop with the "powerlifter" lifts bullcrap, and stop wasting his money into buying and reviewing useless powders.

He's the perfect poster boy of the delusional pro bodybuilding fan.

I'm sure pro bodybuilders are laughing at people like matt.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2008, 04:49:46 AM »
What I'm saying is that the problems that Hitler's army revolted against did not just happen overnight.  The Jewish holocaust was a long time coming.  Rest assured, if not by Hitler, the rise in antisemitism would have resulted in a genocide just as large at another point in time.

That's a pretty big assumption you are making here, Matt. I could just as well say that it is inevitable that the masses will rise and annihilate all those who wear clown shoes...just a matter of time.  ;)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2008, 05:10:20 AM »
hahah epic angry "Layne Norten"ish drop of hte barbell at the end

stick with rack deads-----if you're going to work your back, work your back------that form on deads will fuck you up

I stick with rack deads------I figure do legs on leg day------------plus Im taller so my body type isnt suited for whole deads

heed this advice bro----it will save your back in the future

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2008, 05:19:49 AM »
I liked the squirming of the feet and turning the head from side to side on the deadlift  ;D
I gotta go take some Advil just from looking at that "deadlift".

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2008, 05:31:44 AM »
he has absolutely NOTHING in his boxers. no bulge at all. no penis or balls. I can tell you that his dick is way below average , probably explains all the anger and blame

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2008, 05:32:30 AM »
he has absolutely NOTHING in his boxers. no bulge at all. no penis or balls. I can tell you that his dick is way below average , probably explains all the anger and blame

one thing is sure, he doesn't enjoy training abs.

io856

« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2008, 05:37:24 AM »
From what we can see Matt C is such a loser.

Poor bloke.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2008, 06:51:01 AM »

You know who else had "all the anger and blame?"  ;)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2008, 08:02:30 AM »
You know who else had "all the anger and blame?"  ;)

:D

Hey Matt how's about more pics of your sister.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2008, 08:10:36 AM »
The lifts are good, even with bad form.

I doubt a lot of you could handle those weights.  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »
I'm not defending Matt, I'm defending the truth. 

The truth is, the bench was fine, the deadlift wasn't any good.

Poor form, but he got 6 reps with it. If he didn't complete the reps, then I would see your point.

The thing is that you have so many little queers on here who act as though they're world class naturals and powerlifters. When someone with a decent physique actually posts pictures or videos, people have hardly anything positive to say. The bar can't be set that high for someone who's a natural, because if it were that easy you'd have everyone trying to whore their pics and lifts.