Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 108702 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #125 on: May 23, 2008, 06:49:33 AM »
 ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 23, 2008, 06:51:42 AM »
Haha. When you have to reach into the bottom of the sack and pull out a bone marrow transplant example to support your argument, you've already lost.  ;)

Why? The bone marrow stuff is fact, and relevant to the discussion.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2008, 07:10:24 AM »
Sweet Muscle, ive never seen a user so interested in the size of another guys dick in my life, its well known people become resentfull to the very thing they are or have themselves because they are in denial.

All guys who post your pictures here be aware that there are many users imagining what your dick would look like based on the outline in your pants.
 :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
Why? The bone marrow stuff is fact, and relevant to the discussion.
Uh, no. It's a long way from Matt's initial antisemitism argument and his, later, gene-intelligence thesis. He's just now throwing anything up, and I'm just skeet shooting.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »
You want to give unbiased supplement reviews with-out an agenda go out and buy the supplements and then review them!

until then you are just a "shill" for bodybuilding.com .......(pretty much spam IMO)

your always pushing "them" and kissing ass trying to get on the payroll,("they GIVE you supplements" then you review them   lol!)

spam somewhere else my lil yes man!

Nah, that's a bunch of shit.

If their products suck, I say it.  I will be recommended against the CoQ10 and the Echinacea/Goldenseal as part of the stack because they are a little redundant.  I will be unlikely to recommend them in any case.  NO-XS is garbage compared to Beta Alanine Plus and barely costs less at all.

Also, I make commission off what I sell.  There is no other payment.  So if I'm advising against certain products it doesn't work in my favour in that way because people will be less likely to buy them.  What will happen is people will read one review where I say a product sucks and understand that I give honest reviews all the time and come back to read more.  At other times, I will compare products from my favourite to least favourite and if people know I'm honest, they will assign more credibility to my listing.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »

If their products suck, I say it.  I will be recommended against the CoQ10 and the Echinacea/Goldenseal as part of the stack because they are a little redundant.  I will be unlikely to recommend them in any case.  NO-XS is garbage compared to Beta Alanine Plus and barely costs less at all.

Also, I make commission off what I sell.  There is no other payment.  So if I'm advising against certain products it doesn't work in my favour in that way because people will be less likely to buy them.  What will happen is people will read one review where I say a product sucks and understand that I give honest reviews all the time and come back to read more.  At other times, I will compare products from my favourite to least favourite and if people know I'm honest, they will assign more credibility to my listing.

Blah Blah Blah!.............you can't give honest fucking reviews if you work for/want to work for said company (or said company sends you "free product" to try and review for them)
you act like you work for bodybuilding.com on numerous threads here (like you are Bob Chic or something!)
your not..............you wanna review products for us here at get-big great!!
go buy some (many different brands) and give us your honest/unbiased review!
until then you = bodybuilding.com "wannabe" whos supplement reviews are about as worthless as Musclemag reviewing Muscletech products

shame on you for trying to "dupe us"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #131 on: May 23, 2008, 11:36:44 AM »

A buddy of mine couldn't bench 135.  He tried and the weight crashed on him.  We gave him an Asprin and told him it was steroids and it will help him lift.  He totally fell for it and tried again and got three complete reps on his own.

So do you think he ran to getbig to proclaim the anabolic effect of Aspirin?  It was all in his head.  You'd be surprised how much better you can lift when a drop dead gorgeous girl is watching or if you have the confidence and believe.

There's one chinese guy that used to come to my gym.  probably weighed 150 max, lean but didn't have big muscles.  He'd rep 3 plates a side on bench for reps.  I once asked him how the hell he can do that and in broken english pointed to his head and said its all in the head.  His mental ability allowed him to overcome any fear and to utilize his whole body as one unit to press that weight.

By taking all of the supplements and keeping a positive mind about it, it gave you the confidence to try more weight and not be afraid.  Most people stop their reps way to short.  Most stop once they feel some muscle sorness, yet if you wanted you can easily dig down and rep out a few more.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: May 23, 2008, 11:37:25 AM »
who cares, none of these "supps" matt reviews have any potent effect anyway...

I wonder how you can rate them as bad or good considering it's just powder you're going to flush down the toilet... (put aside creatine and cafeine based products)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2008, 11:43:36 AM »
A buddy of mine couldn't bench 135.  He tried and the weight crashed on him.  We gave him an Asprin and told him it was steroids and it will help him lift.  He totally fell for it and tried again and got three complete reps on his own.

So do you think he ran to getbig to proclaim the anabolic effect of Aspirin?  It was all in his head.  You'd be surprised how much better you can lift when a drop dead gorgeous girl is watching or if you have the confidence and believe.

There's one chinese guy that used to come to my gym.  probably weighed 150 max, lean but didn't have big muscles.  He'd rep 3 plates a side on bench for reps.  I once asked him how the hell he can do that and in broken english pointed to his head and said its all in the head.  His mental ability allowed him to overcome any fear and to utilize his whole body as one unit to press that weight.

By taking all of the supplements and keeping a positive mind about it, it gave you the confidence to try more weight and not be afraid.  Most people stop their reps way to short.  Most stop once they feel some muscle sorness, yet if you wanted you can easily dig down and rep out a few more.

are you implying that matt is just a bogus expert bullshiting us with lies?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2008, 11:45:31 AM »
Blah Blah Blah!.............you can't give honest fucking reviews if you work for/want to work for said company (or said company sends you "free product" to try and review for them)
you act like you work for bodybuilding.com on numerous threads here (like you are Bob Chic or something!)
your not..............you wanna review products for us here at get-big great!!
go buy some (many different brands) and give us your honest/unbiased review!
until then you = bodybuilding.com "wannabe" whos supplement reviews are about as worthless as Musclemag reviewing Muscletech products

shame on you for trying to "dupe us"

MattCock has an IQ of 130. Therefore, his stuff = legit. If your IQ is less than 130, you can not debate him.

:D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »

MattCock has an IQ of 130. Therefore, his stuff = legit. If your IQ is less than 130, you can not debate him.

:D

i guess i can carry on this debate then (137) ......altho since that was taken rec drugs have prolly lowered that number considerably

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2008, 12:02:28 PM »
i guess i can carry on this debate then (137) ......altho since that was taken rec drugs have prolly lowered that number considerably

MattCock will only debate you based on the results of a recently taken IQ test.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »
MattCock will only debate you based on the results of a recently taken IQ test.

then im fucked.................. ............... :(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2008, 12:06:22 PM »
We should get Bethany Carter Howlett on here to debate MattC.

But then again, Matt would probably accuse her of being Jewish.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2008, 12:07:48 PM »
then im fucked.................. ............... :(

What was your SAT score?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2008, 12:25:31 PM »
So on top of receiving FREE product, you make MONEY off your reviews.

Hmmmm....
1) PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: MattC, a guy with a hook nose
2) NEGATIVE TRAIT #1: CHEAP, FRUGAL, WITHOUT SHAME:  Who grovels companies for FREE product (rather than buying them himself with all of his 'increased' profits)
3) NEGATIVE TRAIT #2: LEECH, MOOCH, USER: Then uses someone else's website to spam people to his own website with his self-serving reviews
4) NEGATIVE TRAIT #3: DISHONEST, SNAKE-ISH, SNEAKY: Posts positive and glowing reviews for nearly all products (even though it's obvious nothing works for him) because he makes money on all products sold through his website. Occasionally throws in a negative review to "keep it looking honest".
4) NEGATIVE TRAIT #4: PROFITEER, MONEY-GRUBBING, OPPORTUNIST: Then profits from his dishonest, bullshit reviews.
5) NEGATIVE TRAIT #5: BOASTING ABOUT MONEY AND SUCCESS: Then boasts how much money he's making and how well his "business" is doing.

Matt, is the irony lost on you that you that you have now taken on all of the negative traits traditionally associated with Jews and spout Anti-Semitic shit more than ever?

You, my friend, are a FRAUD.
BigNationRadio.com

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2008, 12:27:33 PM »

Hmmmm....
2) NEGATIVE TRAIT #1: CHEAP, FRUGAL, WITHOUT SHAME:  Who grovels companies for FREE product (rather than buying them himself with all of his 'increased' profits)
3) NEGATIVE TRAIT #2: LEECH, MOOCH, USER: Then uses someone else's website to spam people to his own website with his self-serving reviews
4) NEGATIVE TRAIT #3: DISHONEST, SNAKE-ISH, SNEAKY: Posts positive and glowing reviews for nearly all products (even though it's obvious nothing works for him) because he makes money on all products sold through his website. Occasionally throws in a negative review to "keep it looking honest".
4) NEGATIVE TRAIT #4: PROFITEER, MONEY-GRUBBING, OPPORTUNIST: Then profits from his dishonest, bullshit reviews.
5) NEGATIVE TRAIT #5: BOASTING ABOUT MONEY AND SUCCESS: Then boasts how much money he's making and how well his "business" is doing.

Matt, is the irony lost on you that you that you have now taken on all of the negative traits traditionally associated with Jews and spout Anti-Semitic shit more than ever?

yeah but even all that said,I bet he barely makes 1 dollar every three months .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:09 PM »
Maybe he's part Jewish?

Maybe he'll confront his dad one day and accuse him of controling the media?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:28 PM »

What was your SAT score?

not great (im horrible in math)

around 1700 total

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 23, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »

around 1700 total
didn't the old test only go up to 1600?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #145 on: May 23, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »

around 1700 total

Interesting considering a perfect score was a 1600 up until a year or two ago.  :-X

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 23, 2008, 12:33:53 PM »

Hmmmm....

and that my friends pretty much sums up Matt C in a nutshell................ ........

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »
Interesting considering a perfect score was a 1600 up until a year or two ago.  :-X

Arvilla took it when he was 45.  ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »
didn't the old test only go up to 1600?

from what i remember (1986 or so) total score was somewhere in the range of 2500- 3000
so my SAT'S really sucked (but that was so long ago im prolly wrong)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »