Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107695 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »
if total score was 1600 id guess my SAT'S 1000 1100 somewhere in that range (trust me im not bragging that i had high SAT's scores)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 23, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »

All Matt has to do is a grow 'stache and do a right salute and he'd be fucking set.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2008, 01:02:57 PM »

Matt, is the irony lost on you that you that you have now taken on all of the negative traits traditionally associated with Jews and spout Anti-Semitic shit more than ever?

You, my friend, are a FRAUD.
Good point. I was wondering when someone would note that. Matt is an intelligent guy, but in some ways comes off as naive. It's like he lacks the self-reflective, contemplative intelligence that marks true wisdom. I've often found that the wittiest people are the smartest (that is true here on Getbig, too!) as takes intelligence + synthesis + contemplation = bon mots. Matt seems almost devoid of humour, let alone irony.

/just observin,' not hatin'

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #154 on: May 23, 2008, 01:08:53 PM »
I don't like you guys attacking a strawman version of me here.  It's not fair, although you've done it to a lot of people on this board.  You're putting words/opinions in my mouth and it's getting ridiculous.  I'm not even going to comment on some of the stupid shit written here.  Jason, shame on you for participating, I thought you were smarter than that.  Also, what are you suggesting I do, pay for supplements I am awarded for free for my work?  ???

If I say that I like most of the supplements I've tried, it's because that is my honest opinion.  As I use more and more supplements, I obviously have more information to base my judgment on.  When I reviewed NO-XS I  rated it middle of the road amongst NO supplements because I had never been fully introduced to beta-alanine at that point.  Now I will tell you it sucks.  Same goes for Universal Gain Fast 3100.  At first, I liked it and thought it was a worthwhile supplement, but now after sampling so many other gainers, I would never go back to it.

As long as I continue to progress with my M3 stack, I am going to review it favourably.  If I regress and my strength goes down, then I will review it accordingly.  It's unreasonable and unfair for you guys to proclaim my reviews are dishonest when they have all been very honest.  For example, I report my workout progress exactly and often include VIDEOS as evidence of that.  How can you suggest I am lying about that when I am showing videos of my progress and including commentary to attempt to explain said changes in strength?  Not cool guys.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #155 on: May 23, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »
MattC - you're the TomCruise of bodybuilding  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #156 on: May 23, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »
MattC - you're the TomCruise of bodybuilding  ;D

HAHA, RON.....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
How about a disclaimer on your website then
*note..this is not an unbiased review,i am recieving compensation from www.bodybuilding.com,they give me "free product" i then "hype" it favorably on this website and others ,and then attempt to sell it to you the general public so i can also collect a commission fee.....

in essence this is a scam
(please note i will also be posting foolish pictures and you-tube videos of myself after i have watched way too many Jay Cutler bodybuilding DVDS and think that i am him)

altho i have never competed in either bodybuilding or powerlifting please enjoy the hundreds of pictures and videos of myself lifting,posing in my undewear in the gym and flexing

Hope to scam some money off of you!!!
sincerly
Matt Canning

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »
Oh Michael, so silly of you to think you have the intellectual power to hang with Mr. Canning. His pure, untainted genetic superiority assures that he comprehends arguments on a plane far higher than you could possibly comprehend. There's a logic to whoring supps while spouting anti-Semitic tripe and racist remarks, not to mention lusting after male organ, that you'll never grasp, so please don't try.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »
Oh Michael, so silly of you to think you have the intellectual power to hang with Mr. Canning. His pure, untainted genetic superiority assures that he comprehends arguments on a plane far higher than you could possibly comprehend. There's a logic to whoring supps while spouting anti-Semitic tripe and racist remarks, not to mention lusting after male organ, that you'll never grasp, so please don't try.

;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2008, 03:07:58 PM »

;D ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »

from the looks of Laura, Mike definitely doesn't lust after weiner

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Mhhh... is his mission to stop Israel from receiving cheques from the U.S.?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »
There are more videos posted on you-tube of Matt Canning "working out" than any other "bodybuilder"

why?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »
There are more videos posted on you-tube of Matt Canning "working out" than any other "bodybuilder"

why?

funny thing is that his form on alot of shit is horrendous.  Those deadlifts looked painful and those leg extensions that Mike just posted made my knees hurt just watching it.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2008, 03:28:20 PM »
and please don't anyone try to tell me he's showing "beginners" how to lift with good and proper form

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »
and please don't anyone try to tell me he's showing "beginners" how to lift with good and proper form

shit my back hurts now!  quit posting that stuff

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »
"How to lift weights with horrendous form by a complete nobody"

(*see all 600 videos on you-tube!)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2008, 03:44:05 PM »
 :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »
u wanna use Rons website to scam people and sell products off of ur website!?!?!?!?

(am i getting this right?)

wtf

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2008, 04:04:46 PM »
Uh oh. Mike's got a bone and he's not letting go.  :o     :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2008, 04:15:24 PM »
shit my back hurts now!  quit posting that stuff
TERRIBLE FORM!!!!!!!!!

i KNOW what you mean---shit my back hurts now too :-\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »
u wanna use Rons website to scam people and sell products off of ur website!?!?!?!?

(am i getting this right?)

wtf

I bet Matt Canning is stronger than you on deadlifts.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2008, 05:51:40 PM »
First off, I will not be replying to any political/religious comments directed towards me from now on.  If you want to talk about that, message me, call me, or talk to me in person.  Some of you on here are worthwhile to debate, others are not.

How about a disclaimer on your website then
*note..this is not an unbiased review,i am recieving compensation from www.bodybuilding.com,they give me "free product" i then "hype" it favorably on this website and others ,and then attempt to sell it to you the general public so i can also collect a commission fee.....

So you're saying "Go to: BUY HIGHER POWER M3 MUSCLE BOUND" isn't making it CLEAR that I'm in the business of selling supplements and that I work off commission?  ::)

You know what I have to say about some of the comments on here in general?  It is those comments which are (often) the sham!  In 2004, I swore I would never use supplements again based on what I read on the boards.  Finally at the Arnold I was given a free sample of SIZEON by Gaspari by the sales rep Tom.  I used it and put on 10 pounds over the course of the 30 day period while achieving better pumps than I ever had before.  My strength gains were minimal (if any) but given the size I put on, I was once again motivated to use supplements and I've used them off and on ever since (most recently, ON).

Looking back, I wish I had never bought into the comments on the boards saying all supplements are garbage.

My SuperPump250 review:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/gasparinutritionsuperpump250review.html

Read the Overall Review, this says it all:

"That said, since the side effects were literally unbearable for me, I will not be using this product again and neither will my training partner who experienced the exact same side effects."

Yeah, this really looks like I'm trying to push supplements when I tell people NOT TO BUY THEM.  ::)

I discussed this with Will and he said the only thing he wanted primarily in the reviews was HONESTY.

If I recommended AGAINST buying 7/10 supplements, some of you would still say I have an agenda towards selling supplements.  There is no winning here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com