Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 109059 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2008, 06:05:05 PM »
First off, I will not be replying to any political/religious comments directed towards me from now on.  If you want to talk about that, message me, call me, or talk to me in person.  Some of you on here are worthwhile to debate, others are not.

So you're saying "Go to: BUY HIGHER POWER M3 MUSCLE BOUND" isn't making it CLEAR that I'm in the business of selling supplements and that I work off commission?  ::)

You know what I have to say about some of the comments on here in general?  It is those comments which are (often) the sham!  In 2004, I swore I would never use supplements again based on what I read on the boards.  Finally at the Arnold I was given a free sample of SIZEON by Gaspari by the sales rep Tom.  I used it and put on 10 pounds over the course of the 30 day period while achieving better pumps than I ever had before.  My strength gains were minimal (if any) but given the size I put on, I was once again motivated to use supplements and I've used them off and on ever since (most recently, ON).

Looking back, I wish I had never bought into the comments on the boards saying all supplements are garbage.

My SuperPump250 review:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/gasparinutritionsuperpump250review.html

Read the Overall Review, this says it all:

"That said, since the side effects were literally unbearable for me, I will not be using this product again and neither will my training partner who experienced the exact same side effects."

Yeah, this really looks like I'm trying to push supplements when I tell people NOT TO BUY THEM.  ::)

I discussed this with Will and he said the only thing he wanted primarily in the reviews was HONESTY.

If I recommended AGAINST buying 7/10 supplements, some of you would still say I have an agenda towards selling supplements.  There is no winning here.
its getbig---we are all genetic super beings who no longer need muscles to lift weight only our highly developed brains--duhh why would we need supplements ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2008, 06:07:06 PM »
First off, I will not be replying to any political/religious comments directed towards me from now on.  If you want to talk about that, message me, call me, or talk to me in person.  Some of you on here are worthwhile to debate, others are not.

So you're saying "Go to: BUY HIGHER POWER M3 MUSCLE BOUND" isn't making it CLEAR that I'm in the business of selling supplements and that I work off commission?  ::)

You know what I have to say about some of the comments on here in general?  It is those comments which are (often) the sham!  In 2004, I swore I would never use supplements again based on what I read on the boards.  Finally at the Arnold I was given a free sample of SIZEON by Gaspari by the sales rep Tom.  I used it and put on 10 pounds over the course of the 30 day period while achieving better pumps than I ever had before.  My strength gains were minimal (if any) but given the size I put on, I was once again motivated to use supplements and I've used them off and on ever since (most recently, ON).

Looking back, I wish I had never bought into the comments on the boards saying all supplements are garbage.

My SuperPump250 review:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/gasparinutritionsuperpump250review.html

Read the Overall Review, this says it all:

"That said, since the side effects were literally unbearable for me, I will not be using this product again and neither will my training partner who experienced the exact same side effects."

Yeah, this really looks like I'm trying to push supplements when I tell people NOT TO BUY THEM.  ::)

I discussed this with Will and he said the only thing he wanted primarily in the reviews was HONESTY.

If I recommended AGAINST buying 7/10 supplements, some of you would still say I have an agenda towards selling supplements.  There is no winning here.
good. yeah dont talk about your gutter belief system, do us all a favor

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »
its getbig---we are all genetic super beings who no longer need muscles to lift weight only our highly developed brains--duhh why would we need supplements ;D

;D

But seriously, I find it a little ironic that this board is so adamant about bashing people who recommend supplements and yet they are encouraging people against supplements at ALL times.

Encourage people to do as much research as possible.  In almost ALL of my reviews, I make it clear it is just MY OPINION and tell people to do research.  I also almost always stress the importance of diet, training, and individual response.

Some supplements are good, some are garbage as I've said and will continue to say.  My M3 review is over 8,000 words so far - I include as much detail as possible, so how can anyone say I'm lying?

Conflicts of interest are only a bad thing if they are not REVEALED.  If I am always REPEATING the fact that I am in the business of selling supplements, I think it's safe to say I'm not trying to con anyone.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2008, 06:14:03 PM »
good. yeah dont talk about your gutter belief system, do us all a favor

All you do is attack me no matter what I say.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »

It's probably a Jewish conspiracy.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #180 on: May 23, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »
;D

But seriously, I find it a little ironic that this board is so adamant about bashing people who recommend supplements and yet they are encouraging people against supplements at ALL times.

Encourage people to do as much research as possible.  In almost ALL of my reviews, I make it clear it is just MY OPINION and tell people to do research.  I also almost always stress the importance of diet, training, and individual response.

Some supplements are good, some are garbage as I've said and will continue to say.  My M3 review is over 8,000 words so far - I include as much detail as possible, so how can anyone say I'm lying?

Conflicts of interest are only a bad thing if they are not REVEALED.  If I am always REPEATING the fact that I am in the business of selling supplements, I think it's safe to say I'm not trying to con anyone.

Matt, are all people who attend Canadian Universities smart?

Is the average University students IQ higher than someone who didnt attend?
shotgun on the team

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »
waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa!................cry me a fucking river!
only "supplements" that work
A) a good quality whey or MRP protein
B)a good multi-mineral multi-vitamin
C) Fat-burner or "energy-pill"

lump all ur fucking "size-on" and "swole -on" and "super-pump 6000" and shove em up ur ass!

you wanna "spam" everybody and everything on your website that's fine....don't do it here!

"Matt C's review of the new "super-pump-super swole halostein anadral winstral 250"
"it's great i put on over 60 lbs of quality mass in the first hour"!!!!!!!!!!!
order here! www.bodybuildingpro.com
(first 100 orders get a free "shaker cup"!!!!!)

i come to get-big for laughs,entertainment and good people not for ur SPAM bullshit!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2008, 06:31:49 PM »
 >:(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »
waaaaaa waaaaaa waaaaa!................cry me a fucking river!
only "supplements" that work
A) a good quality whey or MRP protein

Ans that only has value as a convenience factor.. eggs, steak, fish, chicken are better.  Keep protein around for when you cant eat food, but dont make it part ogf the meal plan.

B)a good multi-mineral multi-vitamin
C) Fat-burner or "energy-pill"

Fat burner w ephedrine, sure, all else is crap.  And ephedrine's main value is as an appetite suppresant and mood enhancer when dieting.

lump all ur fucking "size-on" and "swole -on" and "super-pump 6000" and shove em up ur ass!

Yep, all crap.

you wanna "spam" everybody and everything on your website that's fine....don't do it here!

"Matt C's review of the new "super-pump-super swole halostein anadral winstral 250"
"it's great i put on over 60 lbs of quality mass in the first hour"!!!!!!!!!!!
order here! www.bodybuildingpro.com
(first 100 orders get a free "shaker cup"!!!!!)

I think matt has a jewish grandfather.

Ron: "I am lazy."

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »
 good quality food is honestly all you really need (like u said protein/MRP's = convenience or traveling/when you can't eat a good meal)

im sure Matt has never tried (really tried) eating good quality food every 3-4 hours (if he did he would not be so frustrated and angry!) for an extended period of time

im sure he would be leaps and bounds ahead of the 180 lb physique he has displayed for years now if he did so

instead he will keep belonging to the "Super-Supplement of the month club" and keep being tiny

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2008, 06:52:25 PM »
good quality food is honestly all you really need (like u said protein/MRP's = convenience or traveling/when you can't eat a good meal)

im sure Matt has never tried (really tried) eating good quality food every 3-4 hours (if he did he would not be so frustrated and angry!) for an extended period of time

im sure he would be leaps and bounds ahead of the 180 lb physique he has displayed for years now if he did so

instead he will keep belonging to the "Super-Supplement of the month club" and keep being tiny

I agree with you man. I also think protein consumption is overplayed by thr supplement companies. Don't really need more than 120-150g a day.

People go to supplements because they're lazy. Good food costs as much as any fancy supplement but requires effort to prepare.

You tire of shitty supplements; forcing yourself to take them, but you seldom tired of a nice, hot meal. Eating good, cooked food is far better for the fitness freak/natural bber than any fucking garbage supplement.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2008, 06:52:53 PM »
Go spam this board with your "NX -EXPLODE" SUPER -DROL primo-deca pump 250"
http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/index.php?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
Mike is hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »
Mike is hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

lol!

(guess i got a lil carried away)

my bad

:D

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
mike is just jealous 'couse he has to juice to look like shit while matt can look like shit naturally.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2008, 07:31:25 PM »
Mike's impressing me here.  Matt you're simply a fucking moron if you think you can be successful in any business venture promoting hate.  "Hate" in this context being essentially any doctrination holding that there are people "better" than others based on genetically-predetermined factors.  You might not be saying "better" per se, but it's hard to posit that one group is smarter than another without feelings getting hurt. Bodybuilding.com would never align themselves with you tied to your current belief system and you are a fool for failing to realize this.  Smartest dumb mother fucker I know and epic fucking fail on the 405 x 3 then six because anybody that knows anything about having deadlifted 500+ plus knows that's easily how much strength can vary from deadlift workout to workout regardless of any nutrient/supplement/steroid intake in the meantime.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
Mike's impressing me here.  Matt you're simply a fucking moron if you think you can be successful in any business venture promoting hate.  "Hate" in this context being essentially any doctrination holding that there are people "better" than others based on genetically-predetermined factors.  You might not be saying "better" per se, but it's hard to posit that one group is smarter than another without feelings getting hurt. Bodybuilding.com would never align themselves with you tied to your current belief system and you are a fool for failing to realize this.  Smartest dumb mother fucker I know and epic fucking fail on the 405 x 3 then six because anybody that knows anything about having deadlifted 500+ plus knows that's easily how much strength can vary from deadlift workout to workout regardless of any nutrient/supplement/steroid intake in the meantime.

I also don't understand why he enters in threads and starts spewing his nonsense. Valid or not, you're not going to win over people by being an annoying little fuck who looks like geek from that show called the Wonder Years.

Maybe if he had actual balls, then he'd be out trying to convince people in the real world and not in some forum where people could care less about him and what he has to say. Can't believe that he doesn't understand something as simple as this, yet claims an IQ of 130.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »
Wait maybe I should just be glad that you got off your "does Gunter do cocaine in afterparty bathrooms" kick.  Holy shit after tying that dumb shit into every bodybuilding DVD review you wrote for 2 years you finally got off it.  Let's face it, this shit is never about bodybuilding at all, it's about Matt C and whatever fucking homo issue he's hung up on at the moment.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »
Wait maybe I should just be glad that you got off your "does Gunter do cocaine in afterparty bathrooms" kick.  Holy shit after tying that dumb shit into every bodybuilding DVD review you wrote for 2 years you finally got off it.  Let's face it, this shit is never about bodybuilding at all, it's about Matt C and whatever fucking homo issue he's hung up on at the moment.

He's hung up on Phil Heath's eyes atm.

A few months ago it was Daddywaddy's penis.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2008, 07:51:15 PM »

It was bodybuilders "height" for awhile ,,,then it was bodybuilders (Male) "Looks"/how good looking they were (an obsession with bodybuilder Frank McGrath) now it's this whole hatred for the Jews and racism

seriously WTF ....................kid has some serious issues!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »
If I had a stuffed dummy wearing black socks with scrub pants and clogs I would burn that bitch in Matt C effigy at this very moment and the rest of this Getbig mob would cheer me on in doing so.  Nice work Matt. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »
If I had a stuffed dummy wearing black socks with scrub pants and clogs I would burn that bitch in Matt C effigy at this very moment and the rest of this Getbig mob would cheer me on in doing so.  Nice work Matt. 

;D :-X ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2008, 08:12:17 PM »
Matt C = gayer than watching "Kimora  life in the fab lane"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2008, 08:23:35 PM »
Matt C = gayer than watching "Kimora  life in the fab lane"

gayer than knowing what the hell that even is.  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2008, 09:15:55 PM »
We're just calling a spade a 'spade'. It's one thing to lie to impress people and quite another to lie to make money off of people who believe you. Here's a sampling of your the Bullshit you peddle:

- You claim that Gaspari's SizeOn put 10lbs on you and now this new product M3 put another 10lbs on you, but the problem is that at 170 lbs, you're lucky to have gained 20 lbs since you started working out 10 years ago.

- You post horrible lifts with horrendous form and always mention that you previously did it with perfect form for more reps.

- If you weren't making money off of those BS reviews, you'd be slamming every product. It's fairly obvious that nothing has worked for you, as you look similar to most 17 year olds with a year of training under their belts.

- You're no different than a movie reviewer who says every movie is "Incredible" in the hopes of getting invited to the next premiere. Oh yeah, occasionally you slam "Howard the Duck" or "Buckaroo Bonzai" to keep it real. ::)

- You have mocked both Ron Avidan and the Weiders for being Jews and "controlling" the bodybuilding media, while you do everything you can to model your own business on theirs in a pathetic attempt to match their success.

- You have no original products to sell and no original ideas to offer so you "review" products to make a buck off the same kids you mock for believing a NO-Xplode ad.

- There's absolutely zero basis to believe anything you say in your reviews. Are people supposed to believe you switch supplements every two weeks and that you stop using a product that's put 10 lbs on you to start using and review a new product "for the good of humanity"?

- Your expression of hate towards Jews and Blacks is so obviously masking an inferiority complex. You truly believe that Jews are intellectually superior and Blacks are physically superior, so you are consumed with tossing around the two things you are most insecure about: Your IQ and your Strength. As pathetic as it is, it actually makes you feel better by posting "I have a 130 IQ and a 500 lb Deadlift".

- You actually derive value from stating that publicly on a message board, probably because in real life no one has ever called you intelligent or mentioned that you look strong.

- You post your lifts, not because you are proud, but because you know that no one would ever believe you could deadlift 500lbs based on your appearance. Again, it's your insecurities that causes you to post your lifts.

- You post copies of your military honors and awards like an 8-year old brags about his bowling or karate trophies.

- You're the kind of guy who has probably tried to pass the Mensa exam 5-6 times. Because we all know that nothing would make you happier than to post a copy of your Mensa certificate. With your insecurities about your own intelligence, you need external approval. Absent getting it from Mensa, you try to get it here.

BigNationRadio.com