Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107712 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2008, 06:08:06 AM »
Boom!

looks like a retarded boy. again, notice that he has less bulge in his underwear than most women. he must have a micropenis. probably didn't grow from the day he was born. sexual indequates are often attracted to Nazism as it gives them a sense of power they simply cannot get from themselves

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2008, 06:10:50 AM »
all joking aside if i saw this guy in my gym doing this by the "free weights".....i dunno if id laugh or get mad!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2008, 06:14:40 AM »
I'm not joking Mr Arvilla. matt C has already admitted to me that his penis is very small and way below average. He just pretends not to care, but he does

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2008, 07:12:47 AM »
Boom!

I've been involved in this business for al long time but I have never seen anything as dumb as that.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2008, 07:13:13 AM »
all joking aside if i saw this guy in my gym doing this by the "free weights".....i dunno if id laugh or get mad!

Check the guy in the background ,dropping the 40lbs dumbbells ,like they were 160 ;D ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2008, 07:27:46 AM »

I've been involved in this business for al long time but I have never seen anything as dumb as that.

why the fuck would he post that stupid video.  i felt embarassed for him watching it.  not a shred of muscle in sight.  was that his lame attempt at a muscle gallery video?  is he hoping a rich old queer would see his video and "take him under his wing?"

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2008, 08:59:25 AM »
why the fuck would he post that stupid video.  i felt embarassed for him watching it.  not a shred of muscle in sight.  was that his lame attempt at a muscle gallery video?  is he hoping a rich old queer would see his video and "take him under his wing?"

At least he's making more money in this sport than 99% of the IFBB pros ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »
Did anyone else notice the old geezer stroll across in the background in a towel?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2008, 09:01:39 AM »
Did anyone else notice the old geezer stroll across in the background in a towel?

yes, after the viedo was off Matt serviced him.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2008, 09:01:54 AM »

Yes. Why did you have to mention it? >:(

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2008, 09:20:15 AM »
matt C has already admitted to me that his penis is very small and way below average.

Doesn't stop him being the biggest prick around though does it?
He must hate his parents for cutting a bit off the end at his brit mila

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2008, 09:22:31 AM »

hahahahaha...that must be why he is so angry all the time.  must suck to have a little weiner.  i would be pissed too if i were him.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2008, 10:02:21 AM »
Now you're being disingenuous, Matt. No one in their right mind would deny their are physical race differences. Those are undeniable. It is when you try to extrapolate these that you run into trouble -ie. your latest bugbear seems to be a gene-intelligence link (I think, maybe I've missed this week's 'intelligence' briefing). This kind of thinking is ethically and morally repugnant. And another thing, Mr. Science/strawman, your understanding of things scientific is backwards. Those who actually do the (real, mind you!) science enter into things with an open mind and then look at the results to draw conclusions, if at all. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain here on the boards that you already have your opinions/conclusions and just troll the internet looking for studies, dubious and uncontrolled as they are, to support them.

/don't you like to play baseball or something, instead of trying to promote some lame-brained antisemitism or to find reasons why some race is inferior? i promise you, you'll have more fun, feel better about yourself and won't be so keen to look for ghosts where none exist   

Actually, that's not true.  This thread was from last year, when I was 25:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=3496

Look at how many studies Woten gave me!  You guys have given me ZERO.  Big fat ZERO, and yet you expect me to agree with you, in light of the fact that you KNOW I would only do that when given the science.

As you can see, my opinions were pretty well the polar opposite of what they are now.  Woten AKA Dan Duchaine, gave me the scientific research on the topic, and my opinions changed.

This is not an issue of hate, it's an issue of science and biology.  East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites for example as proven through MRI scans.  But you guys expect me to deny what science has already proven.

And trust me, people DO deny the PHYSICAL differences amongst races.  In a first year sociology textbook at my university, they went so far to say that the athletic differences between males and females were "not obvious" and essentially denied the genetic physical advantage males have.  Don't you guys see that it's not an issue of hate, but an issue of preserving what science IS to me?  It bewilders me that you guys can't see this when I emphasize it in every post.  I just assume at this point that most don't even read my posts and fill in the blanks with strawmen.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2008, 10:07:36 AM »
"I just assume at this point that most don't even read my posts and fill in the blanks with strawmen.Irony . It's obvious you didn't read mine."

Irony overload, Matt. Re-read my post, particularly the second and third sentences.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2008, 10:09:40 AM »

Look at how many studies Woten gave me!  You guys have given me ZERO.  Big fat ZERO, and yet you expect me to agree with you, in light of the fact that you KNOW I would only do that when given the science.

As you can see, my opinions were pretty well the polar opposite of what they are now.  Woten AKA Dan Duchaine, gave me the scientific research on the topic, and my opinions changed.

This is not an issue of hate, it's an issue of science and biology.  East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites for example as proven through MRI scans.  But you guys expect me to deny what science has already proven.

And trust me, people DO deny the PHYSICAL differences amongst races.  In a first year sociology textbook at my university, they went so far to say that the athletic differences between males and females were "not obvious" and essentially denied the genetic physical advantage males have.  Don't you guys see that it's not an issue of hate, but an issue of preserving what science IS to me?  It bewilders me that you guys can't see this when I emphasize it in every post.  I just assume at this point that most don't even read my posts and fill in the blanks with strawmen.

still doesn't explain why you post dozens of workout videos of yourself performing exercises with what can only be described as horrific form.  and what was the deal with that posing video?

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »

Holy Schnikeys, even the very overweight FLEX photograschmoe Mr. Kevin Horton is destroying Matt C in this thread.

You know you have it bad when FLEX photogs are cracking on you.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2008, 10:13:18 AM »
By the way, I never bring up these issues anymore.  They are also brought up, ala strawmen and lies, and I simply respond (sometimes, but even then I won't go into detail these days).

Give me the scientific studies and I will read ALL of them.  RIGHT NOW.  Put your money where your mouths are, all of you.  RIGHT NOW.

dr.chimps - you assume I am trying to come to a predetermined conclusion.  I'm not.  Also, I never said that science would prove a particular RACE will have a "dumb" gene or a "smart" gene, I said that in time, we will be able to identify the specific genes for intelligence, period.  Yes, that is an extrapolation, but not unreasonable given the totality of scientific evidence.

East Asians have more brain mass than white people and have an mean IQ of five points higher.  How is it racist to then acknowledge that it seems to be genetic?  Also, why should scientists ignore these findings?  Because they aren't politically correct?  In that case, I suppose Darwin should have never come out with his theory of evolution?  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
still doesn't explain why you post dozens of workout videos of yourself performing exercises with what can only be described as horrific form.  and what was the deal with that posing video?

The form is bad sometimes, other times it is not bad (although on here, but on YouTube even MORE, the comments will only be negative).

My YouTube account is just a video log.  Not intended to be instructional in nature.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2008, 10:14:46 AM »

Unless the findings from the studies regarding black peoples lower intelligence = proven wrong with other studies, Debussey agrees with you as stated many times before when it comes to the "blacks = less intelligent, and it = of genetic origin".

So far, Debussey has not seen any other data, except some denial based statements without any substance.

Hold up the fort dear MattCock :-*

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2008, 10:15:28 AM »
By the way, I never bring up these issues anymore.  They are also brought up, ala strawmen and lies, and I simply respond (sometimes, but even then I won't go into detail these days).

Give me the scientific studies and I will read ALL of them.  RIGHT NOW.  Put your money where your mouths are, all of you.  RIGHT NOW.

dr.chimps - you assume I am trying to come to a predetermined conclusion.  I'm not.  Also, I never said that science would prove a particular RACE will have a "dumb" gene or a "smart" gene, I said that in time, we will be able to identify the specific genes for intelligence, period.  Yes, that is an extrapolation, but not unreasonable given the totality of scientific evidence.

East Asians have more brain mass than white people and have an mean IQ of five points higher.  How is it racist to then acknowledge that it seems to be genetic?  Also, why should scientists ignore these findings?  Because they aren't politically correct?  In that case, I suppose Darwin should have never come out with his theory of evolution?  :)

yet again avoiding the central question of why you post videos of yourself performing exercises improperly and unsafely?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »
Holy Schnikeys, even the very overweight FLEX photograschmoe Mr. Kevin Horton is destroying Matt C in this thread.

You know you have it bad when FLEX photogs are cracking on you.

Got it.

So the way to win a debate getbig is to insult someone and add no substance?  Always in attack mode on this board.  No one is safe.  You guys rip on Layne Norton for NO REASON at all.  Gunter has been bashed on here for crying out loud.  It's insane.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2008, 10:17:06 AM »
yet again avoiding the central question of why you post videos of yourself performing exercises improperly and unsafely?

Well...to be fair, read the title:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=501NGB1tM-A

I never said my form was great.  It is (in general) good, but not intended to be instructional.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Paul Allen

« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2008, 10:17:39 AM »
i don't need a scientific paper to tell me the dangers of being around coloreds, mentally and physically.   i just have to drive 20 minutes south.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »

matt,

please stop discussing the subject at hand with commoners and peasants  :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »
Well...to be fair, read the title:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=501NGB1tM-A

I never said my form was great.  It is (in general) good, but not intended to be instructional.

lmao...not even close to being good.  are you showing someone how not to perform the exercises?