Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 108695 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #275 on: May 24, 2008, 11:43:35 AM »
If we ignore his reckless style of lifting, you gotta admit that he = a lot stronger than the average getbigger.

please tell me you were being sarcastic.  and I'm still waiting on the explanation of that queer lockerroom posing session.  after i watched that I had to immediately go to Blink's college girl thread to be un-gayed.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #276 on: May 24, 2008, 11:45:17 AM »
yet again avoiding the central question of why you post videos of yourself performing exercises improperly and unsafely?

I admit, I get a excited and attempt to show off a little.  I won't deny the fact that when I hit a new max I like to share it.  Doing three deadlifts of 405 with textbook form would be better, but I imagine people would still be critical of it.  Case in point - even Justin Harris and Steve Kuclo had some negative comments on here, so you can't really win.

With every new video I personal video I post, I get 2-5 new subscribers, potentially friends of BayGBM.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: May 24, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »
Matt take your idol Ryan Deluca for example.  Do you think that you would EVER find him on a public message board insisting that minorities are inferior?  Knowledge of the higher spiritual law supercedes all human logic in it's ability for it's practice to increase ones' quality of life and I am very certain that, given his huge business success he abides first and foremost by this higher set of rules.

Over time, regardless of the validity of MattCocks statements, swinging around the net posting very very controversial statements (again, regardless if they are true), might not be optimal if he wants to attain long term success in business.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #278 on: May 24, 2008, 11:45:43 AM »
If we ignore his reckless style of lifting, you gotta admit that he = a lot stronger than the average getbigger.

I wouldn't call him strong not to mention muscular, with his weak persona I wouldn't be surprised if these half decent  weights are fake.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2008, 11:46:28 AM »
lmao...not even close to being good.  are you showing someone how not to perform the exercises?

Yes, in some videos I am.  It's important for people to learn not only from their mistakes, but the mistakes of others.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 24, 2008, 11:46:46 AM »
please tell me you were being sarcastic.  and I'm still waiting on the explanation of that queer lockerroom posing session.  after i watched that I had to immediately go to Blink's college girl thread to be un-gayed.

No. MAttCock = a lot stronger than the average getbigger. Plain and simple.

Given the amount of queers blowing drops of sperm on their computer screens while reading this site, his video fits right in ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »
I wouldn't call him strong not to mention muscular, with his weak persona I wouldn't be surprised if these half decent  weights are fake.

Explain why you think he has a weak persona.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »
These videos are some of the gayest I have ever seen.  The deadlifting form is painful just to watch.

What's the point of demonstrating how to use these machines in a video?  The only way you can fuck it up is if you sit on it backwards, or if you lock out on the top of the press (which you do anyway).

My website is predominantly for beginners, although there is some advanced info on there.  The videos in the demos section where the form is not good will be replaced.  It's just that I have so much on the go with that site that it's hard to keep up to date with everything.  It is only me managing the entire site.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2008, 11:48:56 AM »
Matt take your idol Ryan Deluca for example.  Do you think that you would EVER find him on a public message board insisting that minorities are inferior?  Knowledge of the higher spiritual law supercedes all human logic in it's ability for it's practice to increase ones' quality of life and I am very certain that, given his huge business success he abides first and foremost by this higher set of rules.

Matt's willingness to bluntly post unpopular ideas here under his own name shows a lack of insight given his desire to make money from that same audience (which in and of itself shows a lack of insight - I can think of about 10,000 more effective places to make money than in the "bodybuilding industry").
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
what i want to know...

who in the world did you get to follow you around the gym with a camcorder?

I mean, you're slow-mo posing in your undies in the bathroom, at a mean old bodyweight of 170.  What male friend had the courage to film this?

Whoever my training partner is for the day.  I shoot some videos of them as well (I use my digital camera and not my camcorder though):

Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 24, 2008, 11:51:36 AM »
Whoever my training partner is for the day.  I shoot some videos of them as well (I use my digital camera and not my camcorder though):

One thing Debussey wonders about: In almost EVERY picture and EVERY video, you and/or your friends are wearing clothes that seems like they have been found in a thrashcan. Where = your sense of decency? >:( >:( ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #286 on: May 24, 2008, 11:52:40 AM »
Explain why you think he has a weak persona.

He is a classic case, he looks for diploma's/theories/unknown people/etc to give him respect and recognition.
He keeps giving himself compliments on everything, shit man, he even believe that he looks good enough to post a freaking posing video on nothing less than one of the worlds leading bodybuilding forums....talk about living in a bubble. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #287 on: May 24, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »
Excellent post Doggcrapp.

A high IQ is all well and good, but does not guarantee real world success

I do not claim a high IQ, nor can mine be accurately tested as as far as I am aware there is no test in my native language therefore operating a test in another language would put me at a disadvantage - a commonly held opinion.

But - I will say this - I would not be so daft as to attempt to operate a web based business, be attempting to affiliate with larger web companies -  and put forth views which serve to alienate people - on the web.

My untested and possibly feeble IQ allows me to actually make a very, very good living as realistically speaking parroting tons of information is less useful than actually making good application of basic information.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 24, 2008, 11:57:06 AM »
Excellent post Doggcrapp.

I do not claim a high IQ, nor can mine be accurately tested as as far as I am aware there is no test in my native language therefore operating a test in another language would put me at a disadvantage - a commonly held opinion.

You can take an IQ test that is purely based on visual figures and/or numbers ;D

And you = correct. A high IQ does not guarantee real world success, but it can be a valuable asset to have, especially in certain areas like science. And it does correlate with many favorable things like lifespan and so on.

Ps: DogFucks post was full of crap >:(

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #289 on: May 24, 2008, 11:59:36 AM »
You can take an IQ test that is purely based on visual figures and/or numbers ;D

But numbers are not my specialty

I only want to like one with writing and text based so I can score higher >:(

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: May 24, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »
RIGHT NOW!?  What are you ten? Are you going to take your toys and go home. Look, all this race/intelligence was really ignited by the polemical book The Bell Curve (Weren't the two guys nailed for getting their funding from some eugenics institute.? I could be wrong). Since then, many others have come forward to refute these findings. I can google tit for tat studies with you on this. It won't give you any satisfaction as you have the blind devotion of the religious. Look, intelligence is very closely aligned with consciousness and that region is very nebulous at best and, probably, in many ways unknowable. You want to make black and white distinctions (sorry: not a pun) between races as to intelligence, well Craig Venter, the Human Genome guy [an attention whore not unlike yourself  ;) ], is on record as saying their is no link. Now, scientists are not infallible, and we should keep this in mind, but I'm going to go with his opinion over yours. You're always crowing about your intelligence and Mensa....you know what real studies say about that? It just means you are good at memorization and study and taking standardized tests - maybe a 'good' measure of intelligence but certainly a very indirect one. You want to know who I think are the most intelligent people, and I've met more than a few meteors like Stephen Jay Gould, Ed Said? Writers. That's right, particularly people who write novels...and they come in all sorts of sizes and colours.

Give me the data and I will read it.  Don't think I won't change my opinion if you give me the data.  Rest assured, I will.

It's sort of like supplements.  I look at the totality of available data that is out there for any given supplement.

Matt take your idol Ryan Deluca for example.  Do you think that you would EVER find him on a public message board insisting that minorities are inferior?  Knowledge of the higher spiritual law supercedes all human logic in it's ability for it's practice to increase ones' quality of life and I am very certain that, given his huge business success he abides first and foremost by this higher set of rules.

And despite your brutal analytical skills and ability to process huge amounts of information you are blind to their utility making you worse than dumb.  Learn to see the forest as well as the trees.  Examine more gross patterns of behavior such as the one above. 

Strawman.  Show me the white man who has ran the 100M in under 10 seconds!  You can't, you won't.  ;D

CQ pointed out that it is wise not to talk about religion and politics.  However, I think it is only unwise to do so when you are talking to DUMB people.  For example, for those who subscribe to the egalitarian agenda, go to a redneck and explain your point of view and let me know how that goes over.  It's not that these issues can't be discussed, they simply can't be discussed with dumb people.  :)

Talking to SMART people about religion, politics, or what have you is NOT a bad thing from my vantage point.

But I will not bring up these issues on here ever again.  If people continue to badger me and bring it up, that is another issue.  I will not be talking about these things on THIS board ever again.  As Ron said, it's just clutter on the G&O - it should be posted in the politics board or elsewhere.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: May 24, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
Why does a large and profitable site like bb.com even allow this racist to be one of its partners?  I guess bb.com by affiliating itself with racists like Matt Canning is itself a racists.  I wonder how that sits with all of their black customers or their jewish customers to know that one of bb.com's partners is spewing this nonsense.  makes you wonder what would happen if someone were to, for example, send a collection of Matt Canning's posts to the bb.com powers to be.  I wonder what would happen...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2008, 12:02:06 PM »

And you = correct. A high IQ does not guarantee real world success, but it can be a valuable asset to have, especially in certain areas like science. And it does correlate with many favorable things like lifespan and so on.

Ps: DogFucks post was full of crap >:(

A high IQ can be a handicap to financial success unless you posses patience and discipline.  Beyond a certain level of intelligence, you begin to regard 90% of humanity as a group of dumb animals, which from your perspective they are, but if you treat them that way your results in society will be less than optimal.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »

Talking to SMART people about religion, politics, or what have you is NOT a bad thing from my vantage point.

The problem is that when you post something here, both smart and dumb people reads it, and as we know: There are far more dumb people than smart people around.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #294 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:13 PM »
Matt, cut it out man..

You just don't get it. This isn't the place to peddle these kinds of issues.   ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »
If Matt C uses the word "strawman" one more time, I'm going to vomit.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 24, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »
At the very beginning of every video it states "Exercise Demo"

No, it says go to the exercise demos section on my website, and in a lot of the cases, the videos I post in my YouTube are not even on there.  Confusing I know.  I just wanted to get the traffic.  I've since been adding other links to my website since the goal is simply to get people to the website.  Once they are there, they will browse around.  Also, some of the clips with poor form are used on my website as examples of just that - how to lift using poor form.  If you read the comments, even when I use great form, they are negative (also go to Ron Harris' YouTube account for more of the same):

Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #297 on: May 24, 2008, 12:06:18 PM »
Why does a large and profitable site like bb.com even allow this racist to be one of its partners?  I guess bb.com by affiliating itself with racists like Matt Canning is itself a racists.  I wonder how that sits with all of their black customers or their jewish customers to know that one of bb.com's partners is spewing this nonsense.  makes you wonder what would happen if someone were to, for example, send a collection of Matt Canning's posts to the bb.com powers to be.  I wonder what would happen...

I think you just gave me a good idea that combines 300$,240's made site,Matt's BS and lots of emails.
Hmm....this might be bad for Matt business  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2008, 12:06:44 PM »

A high IQ can be a handicap to financial success unless you posses patience and discipline.  Beyond a certain level of intelligence, you begin to regard 90% of humanity as a group of dumb animals, which from your perspective they are, but if you treat them that way your results in society will be less than optimal.

Exactly.

Having to "dumb down" your communication and deal with percieved ? inferiors might be pretty energy consuming after a while.

Well, given that a very intelligent person wants to earn teh dollars, then that person has to pay the price and deal with everybody. There is no free lunch ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

I think you just gave me a good idea that combines 300$,240's made site,Matt's BS and lots of emails.
Hmm....this might be bad for Matt business  ;D

...and the 240 wealth machine rolls on, $300 at a time.    ;D