Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107734 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #300 on: May 24, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »

I think you just gave me a good idea that combines 300$,240's made site,Matt's BS and lots of emails.
Hmm....this might be bad for Matt business  ;D

hahahahaha. . .then who's inferior bitch?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #301 on: May 24, 2008, 12:08:02 PM »

CQ pointed out that it is wise not to talk about religion and politics.   However, I think it is only unwise to do so when you are talking to DUMB people.  For example, for those who subscribe to the egalitarian agenda, go to a redneck and explain your point of view and let me know how that goes over.  It's not that these issues can't be discussed, they simply can't be discussed with dumb people.  :)

Talking to SMART people about religion, politics, or what have you is NOT a bad thing from my vantage point.

But I will not bring up these issues on here ever again.  If people continue to badger me and bring it up, that is another issue.  I will not be talking about these things on THIS board ever again.  As Ron said, it's just clutter on the G&O - it should be posted in the politics board or elsewhere.

MattC, you are my mate, but with your high IQ surely you should be able to read my two posts correctly? ;D

I never said that whatsoever.

In fact I myself discuss politics way more than you do, I half-live in the politics sub forum.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #302 on: May 24, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »

...and the 240 wealth machine rolls on, $300 at a time.    ;D

No way...240 is going to donate this site  ;D
The 300$ remark was just a hint of what to come.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #303 on: May 24, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »
If you study people who have genius IQ's (or those who fight so hard for the Mensa list reaffirmation of themselves ala Matt C) you will find that while a great many of them are book smart and can "regurgitate" info that they have read......due to having an enhanced memory with statistics and factoids........a rather large number of the aforementioned people are socially inept, unable to relate in social situations. A great number of them are for lack of a better word "retarded" at deductive reasoning (or common sense). I am pretty sure thats the case here after reading thru some of Matt C's posts. He has confused the enhanced ability to remember something he has read with the actual ability of "constructive reasoning". Matt if you read War and Peace and remember whole chapters of it word for word, that doesnt mean you have the creative ability and thought process of Leo Tolstoy.....that means you have a pretty darn good memory.  Its nauseating reading some of your opinions and belief that they are warranted just because you have a greater than normal ability to "regurgitate" others work.... and that you deem yourself an elitist intelligence-wise because of it.

Translated: I have no scientific evidence to rebut Matt C's claims, so I will attack him instead.

Is that it?

Why not just stick to the issue at hand here?

Also, as Debussey has stated on here before, it is in the good of a society to have a population with an overall higher mean IQ.  Yes, some just have incredible memory - e.g., my ability to beat chess.com on hard mode EVERY time in under 60 seconds (owned)  ;D, but overall, a higher IQ populace is a good thing.  I think people who are not very intelligent use the idea of social ineptness among the intelligent as an excuse, although I do agree it definitely applies to some.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #304 on: May 24, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »
I think Matt lets this Woten character define his opinions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #305 on: May 24, 2008, 12:10:48 PM »

I think you just gave me a good idea that combines 300$,240's made site,Matt's BS and lots of emails.
Hmm....this might be bad for Matt business  ;D

nah, I avoid political sites, and sites of vengence.  Too much drama!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #306 on: May 24, 2008, 12:12:21 PM »
I think Matt C enjoys being gang-raped by strawmen with hard wooden sawed-off table legs strapped on as cocks.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »

did someone say $300 websites?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: May 24, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »
please tell me you were being sarcastic.  and I'm still waiting on the explanation of that queer lockerroom posing session.  after i watched that I had to immediately go to Blink's college girl thread to be un-gayed.

Yes, that clip was pretty gay for a myriad of reasons.  Notice, I didn't post any others like that, lol.

However, I agree with Debussey that it would appear that I'm stronger than the average getbigger, even adjusting for my shit form.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: May 24, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »
One thing Debussey wonders about: In almost EVERY picture and EVERY video, you and/or your friends are wearing clothes that seems like they have been found in a thrashcan. Where = your sense of decency? >:( >:( ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #310 on: May 24, 2008, 12:16:35 PM »
 :o

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 24, 2008, 12:20:49 PM »
He is a classic case, he looks for diploma's/theories/unknown people/etc to give him respect and recognition.
He keeps giving himself compliments on everything, shit man, he even believe that he looks good enough to post a freaking posing video on nothing less than one of the worlds leading bodybuilding forums....talk about living in a bubble. 

Nothing but attacks still...

I only talk about my achievements when bashed.  I don't bring them up out of nowhere.  Also, my clips are not intended to make me look good, just track my progress.

There is no rhyme nor reason to some of the attacks on here.  Bashing Bob for beating Rusty Jeffers at the 2006 Master's World doesn't even make sense.  I suppose the theory which BB.com bought him the title is reasonable to bring up.  The Golden Rule: He Who Has the Gold Makes the Rules.  No doubt, that is true of a lot of things in the world.

Having said that, what about the SIX COMPETITORS who also beat Rusty?  Why do they NEVER get mentioned?  At least if you are going to bash someone and proclaim to be using logic, bring these discussions to their logical conclusion.  Is that an unreasonable demand?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #312 on: May 24, 2008, 12:21:12 PM »
Matt you exhibit a very interesting form of self-loathing hidden deep in your subconscious that prompts you to short-circuit every real-world opportunity you have to improve yourgeneral condition.  Making money to you is but a secondary concern; your first and foremost agenda is to piss on the rest of the world in an attempt to compensate for your own subconsciously-perceived shortcomings.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2008, 12:22:44 PM »

Chicken shit! A simple site that will store all of Matt racist shit so we can send a link anyone who affiliates with him.

BTW Matt...when you took the picture with Phil did you tell him that you think he should be your slave....ohh... I guessed not....fucking pussy.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: May 24, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
Chicken shit! A simple site that will store all of Matt racist shit so we can send a link anyone who affiliates with him.

BTW Matt...when you took the picture with Phil did you tell him that you think he should be your slave....ohh... I guessed not....fucking pussy.

Phils IQ is probably well above 100, so he = cool in MattCocks book. ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: May 24, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
Phils IQ is probably well above 100, so he = cool in MattCocks book. ;D

Matt should confront Ronnie.

"Wudz you talking about maine? Thank u jesuz!"

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: May 24, 2008, 12:26:17 PM »
Excellent post Doggcrapp.

A high IQ is all well and good, but does not guarantee real world success

I do not claim a high IQ, nor can mine be accurately tested as as far as I am aware there is no test in my native language therefore operating a test in another language would put me at a disadvantage - a commonly held opinion.

But - I will say this - I would not be so daft as to attempt to operate a web based business, be attempting to affiliate with larger web companies -  and put forth views which serve to alienate people - on the web.

My untested and possibly feeble IQ allows me to actually make a very, very good living as realistically speaking parroting tons of information is less useful than actually making good application of basic information.

In the Canadian Forces, 5% of people would bitch that courses were TOO HARD.

The CF made the courses easier trying to appease these people.

95% of the people would then bitch they are TOO EASY.

Not only did this make more people angry, it subsequently reduced the strength of the Canadian military, bringing everyone down to the level of the lowest common denominator.  :-\

Trust me, despite appearances, those who follow politically correct doctrine are in the minority.  Most people get really annoyed with PC garbage.  Rest assured, I am a well networked person and people respect me MORE for being the way that I am.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: May 24, 2008, 12:26:51 PM »

Excellent point.  Pull up all the pics he has posted with all the black competitors.  Matt being the stand up, outspoken, unapologetic smart guy that he is sure told all of them how inferior they are, right?  What a puss.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: May 24, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »
Matt should confront Ronnie.

"Wudz you talking about maine? Thank u jesuz!"

Wikipedia claims Ronnie graduated cum laude, and if that's true, his IQ = above 100 as well.

Perhaps Chris Cormier = a suitable target ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2008, 12:28:46 PM »
Excellent point.  Pull up all the pics he has posted with all the black competitors.  Matt being the stand up, outspoken, unapologetic smart guy that he is sure told all of them how inferior they are, right?  What a puss.

;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2008, 12:31:11 PM »
Wikipedia claims Ronnie graduated cum laude, and if that's true, his IQ = above 100 as well.

Perhaps Chris Cormier = a suitable target ;D

Um.. He went to an all black University.  :-X

You're probably right though. I think his accent makes him appear dim.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »
Strawman.  Show me the white man who has ran the 100M in under 10 seconds!  You can't, you won't.  ;D
Why do you insist on conflating the physical with the intellectual!? Everybody and their mother knows there are physical differences between the races, be they medical or appearances. It is the gene/intellectual link that is, quite rightly, getting you in trouble. 

Homo Sapiens - us today - have only been on this planet a very, very short period of time in regards to evolution. Certainly not long enough that any genetic variation between the races and intelligence will out, that cannot be controlled in some statistical manner. For example, I'll go on record as saying that I'm probably 99.99% smarter than anyone from Africa as tested by some standardized exam. 'Course when you factor in things like just trying to stay alive on pennies a day or other means of subsistence rather than making sure your subscription to Scientific American, etc. is renewed, that should come as no surprise.  ::)   ;)

/and i like doggcrapp's point. i've made it before, but he says it more eloquently than me. matt is a smart guy but seems incapable of either any extemporaneous thought or to be able synthesize what he has 'learned' in his own words - he just can't veer off script

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: May 24, 2008, 12:32:33 PM »
Why does a large and profitable site like bb.com even allow this racist to be one of its partners?  I guess bb.com by affiliating itself with racists like Matt Canning is itself a racists.  I wonder how that sits with all of their black customers or their jewish customers to know that one of bb.com's partners is spewing this nonsense.  makes you wonder what would happen if someone were to, for example, send a collection of Matt Canning's posts to the bb.com powers to be.  I wonder what would happen...

The guys at BB.com got where they did because they were SMART.  Smart people who tend not to cut ties with an affiliate who is in their top 25 of over 8,000.  ::)

As I said, the BB.com guys are smart and as such would realize that the majority of criticism towards me is nothing more than mindless banter from anonymous members.  In fact, as more and more members of getbig bash various people within the industry, it ends up hurting the credibility of this site more than anything.  Although personally I do like the freedom of speech on this board, you can't deny that it is taken way too far at times.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 24, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »
Um.. He went to an all black University.  :-X

You're probably right though. I think his accent makes him appear dim.

The weird thing is, if you look at his very early videos, he spoke a lot more clearly and coherently. Now he seems "dulled down".

Chris Cormier on the other hand, is a suitable target for MattCock. He might even be more prone to use violence.  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 24, 2008, 12:34:55 PM »
Matt, cut it out man..

You just don't get it. This isn't the place to peddle these kinds of issues.   ::)

I'm not even bringing anything new up at this point.  Just addressing attacks.  Why not address that the board stop attacking me?
Bodybuilding Pro.com