Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 107739 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
The guys at BB.com got where they did because they were SMART.  Smart people who tend not to cut ties with an affiliate who is in their top 25 of over 8,000.  ::)

As I said, the BB.com guys are smart and as such would realize that the majority of criticism towards me is nothing more than mindless banter from anonymous members.  In fact, as more and more members of getbig bash various people within the industry, it ends up hurting the credibility of this site more than anything.  Although personally I do like the freedom of speech on this board, you can't deny that it is taken way too far at times.

?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #326 on: May 24, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »
MattC, you are my mate, but with your high IQ surely you should be able to read my two posts correctly? ;D

I never said that whatsoever.

In fact I myself discuss politics way more than you do, I half-live in the politics sub forum.

But you meant talking about controversial issues WHILE in business though right?

Exactly.

I like MattC, and do think he is an intelligent and well spoken person, and I am surprised he does not take this into account.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: May 24, 2008, 12:39:23 PM »
But you meant talking about controversial issues WHILE in business though right?

You still have not adressed Debusseys post about you wearing ugly clothes. DO IT.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: May 24, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
The guys at BB.com got where they did because they were SMART.  Smart people who tend not to cut ties with an affiliate who is in their top 25 of over 8,000.  ::)

As I said, the BB.com guys are smart and as such would realize that the majority of criticism towards me is nothing more than mindless banter from anonymous members.  In fact, as more and more members of getbig bash various people within the industry, it ends up hurting the credibility of this site more than anything.  Although personally I do like the freedom of speech on this board, you can't deny that it is taken way too far at times.

well, maybe some enterprising genetically inferior young lad (or lass) will do just what I said and see what happens.  At some point doesn't affiliation with a racist hurt their business?  Especially if that affiliation is made public on all of the major boards?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: May 24, 2008, 12:40:10 PM »
One thing Debussey wonders about: In almost EVERY picture and EVERY video, you and/or your friends are wearing clothes that seems like they have been found in a thrashcan. Where = your sense of decency? >:( >:( ;D

No excuse.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #330 on: May 24, 2008, 12:40:49 PM »
Yes, that clip was pretty gay for a myriad of reasons.  Notice, I didn't post any others like that, lol.

However, I agree with Debussey that it would appear that I'm stronger than the average getbigger, even adjusting for my shit form.
OK, Matt here is a good example for you in regards to intelligence. You might appreciate it; it's trite but practical. Look to the above where you wrote 'a myriad.' Myriad basically means 'many' it needs no other enhancement such as 'a.' It's a simple vocab pointer, but as you are so fond of telling others, it is an indication of one's intelligence and thought processes. It could not be a simple oversight on your part.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: May 24, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »
No excuse.  :-\

Buy some new clothes.  >:(

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #332 on: May 24, 2008, 12:41:37 PM »

Trust me, despite appearances, those who follow politically correct doctrine are in the minority.  Most people get really annoyed with PC garbage.  Rest assured, I am a well networked person and people respect me MORE for being the way that I am.

Matt, you are going further offbase and making less sense.

My points have all been in business, and saying it - not thinking it.

It is near ludicrous to suggest that publically preaching hate, inferiority and antisemitism is the majority in business. Let's see Microsoft come out with the next Windows with a tagline line "Invented by Asians as they are more intelligent". Let's see Nike bring out the next shoes saying "Shoes to help white guys run quicker as they are genetically inferior athletes". Walmart run an advert "Cheap prices for Jews as they are cheap!"

All big business is PC. If they want the largest market share available, it is the wisest decision.

You are the face of your business here, you use this board as a marketing tool. My main point was it would be advisable not to alientate people in order to achieve maximum revenue. That is Business 101.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: May 24, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »
Matt you exhibit a very interesting form of self-loathing hidden deep in your subconscious that prompts you to short-circuit every real-world opportunity you have to improve yourgeneral condition.  Making money to you is but a secondary concern; your first and foremost agenda is to piss on the rest of the world in an attempt to compensate for your own subconsciously-perceived shortcomings.

Nope, making money is my primary concern.

I will give you this Jeff, you understand me better than most and are correct about me about 85% of the time - more than almost anyone I know online or off.  I can also concede when you point out my flaws if they are correct, but in this case you are not.

For example, if I hated my physique so much, why wouldn't I just use steroids to mask my genetic inferiority?  What would stop me from doing that?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: May 24, 2008, 12:44:56 PM »
Nope, making money is my primary concern.

I will give you this Jeff, you understand me better than most and are correct about me about 85% of the time - more than almost anyone I know online or off.  I can also concede when you point out my flaws if they are correct, but in this case you are not.

For example, if I hated my physique so much, why wouldn't I just use steroids to mask my genetic inferiority?  What would stop me from doing that?

You have written about being tempted to use steroids many times ;D

ops.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: May 24, 2008, 12:45:01 PM »
Chicken shit! A simple site that will store all of Matt racist shit so we can send a link anyone who affiliates with him.

BTW Matt...when you took the picture with Phil did you tell him that you think he should be your slave....ohh... I guessed not....fucking pussy.

Yes, because that is what I said, right?  Moron.

I would be perfectly happy to discuss any of these issues with people of any race at any time.  I'm never afraid to discuss scientific studies which may offend others.  Imagine poor Charles Darwin having to introduce evolution to the world.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: May 24, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
Excellent point.  Pull up all the pics he has posted with all the black competitors.  Matt being the stand up, outspoken, unapologetic smart guy that he is sure told all of them how inferior they are, right?  What a puss.

Where did I say this again?  Did you have a quote handy for me, since I would like to refresh my memory.  Thanks.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #337 on: May 24, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
Yes, because that is what I said, right?  Moron.

I would be perfectly happy to discuss any of these issues with people of any race at any time.  I'm never afraid to discuss scientific studies which may offend others.  Imagine poor Charles Darwin having to introduce evolution to the world.

hahahahaha...Matt comparing himself to Darwin.  That's simply precious.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: May 24, 2008, 12:47:58 PM »
Limitations

Leonardo da Vinci is acknowledged as having been a genius and a polymath.Geniuses are often accused of lacking common sense, or emotional sensitivity. Stories of a genius in a given field being unable to grasp "everyday" concepts are abundant and of ancient vintage: in his dialog Theætetus, Plato offers a picturesque anecdote of the absentmindedness of Thales. Some individuals in this arena of "absent-minded professors" and persons lacking normal social skills fall in the autism spectrum (such as Asperger syndrome). A genius's intense focus on a given subject might appear obsessive-compulsive (height, looks, jews) in nature, but it might also simply be a choice made by the individual. If one is performing groundbreaking work in one's field, maintaining other elements of life might logically be relegated to insignificance.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »
Phils IQ is probably well above 100, so he = cool in MattCocks book. ;D

Where did he state that general trends of certain genetic traits that correspond to one's ethnicity justifies slavery?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: May 24, 2008, 12:51:15 PM »
Why do you insist on conflating the physical with the intellectual!? Everybody and their mother knows there are physical differences between the races, be they medical or appearances. It is the gene/intellectual link that is, quite rightly, getting you in trouble. 

Homo Sapiens - us today - have only been on this planet a very, very short period of time in regards to evolution. Certainly not long enough that any genetic variation between the races and intelligence will out, that cannot be controlled in some statistical manner. For example, I'll go on record as saying that I'm probably 99.99% smarter than anyone from Africa as tested by some standardized exam. 'Course when you factor in things like just trying to stay alive on pennies a day or other means of subsistence rather than making sure your subscription to Scientific American, etc. is renewed, that should come as no surprise.  ::)   ;)

/and i like doggcrapp's point. i've made it before, but he says it more eloquently than me. matt is a smart guy but seems incapable of either any extemporaneous thought or to be able synthesize what he has 'learned' in his own words - he just can't veer off script

It may be a little bit of a stretch to suggest that we will find the gene which specifically relates to intelligence, but based on what we know of genetics already, I don't think it is silly to suggest that day will come.  We can already tell the differences between brain mass of different races using MRI scans.

I don't want to discuss these issues here because I will just deal with more strawmen, and it's getting so ridiculous that even linking to studies which prove what I'm saying to be true is considered "racist" on here.

Your last comment about me is very accurate!  Although I don't really think DC should get credit for it.  If so, I would say that you summarized it better.  In general, I am very good at recognizing good information and distinguishing it from the bad, although I am a lot less good at coming up with my own original findings.  That I agree with.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: May 24, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »
hahahahaha...Matt comparing himself to Darwin.  That's simply precious.

Idiot. He = not directly comparing himself to Darwin, he's making an example with some relevance to the situation he is in when it comes to scientific facts vs "what's socially accepted" and the process that goes on before the new truth is established in the social system.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »
an IQ is nothing special. I can't believe you're talking about this guy as being super intelligent. maybe you are all some low-IQ fuckers but 130 is nothing to start jacking off about.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »
Walmart run an advert "Cheap prices for Jews as they are cheap!"

No self-respecting Jewbie would shop at Wal Mart!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2008, 12:55:30 PM »
well, maybe some enterprising genetically inferior young lad (or lass) will do just what I said and see what happens.  At some point doesn't affiliation with a racist hurt their business?  Especially if that affiliation is made public on all of the major boards?

No, it's only an affiliation with a perceived racist by people who are dumb.  BB.com is smart enough to realize that it is not the norm and is not the truth.  Clearly based on the thousands of visitors I get each day on my website as well as the 300 e-mails, most do not agree with you.

Believe me, there are other affiliate programs who would swoop me up in a minute if BB.com cut the ties with me.  As it is, they do a lot for me and vice versa, and after seeing many businesses in my day, I have not seen any better than them.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: May 24, 2008, 12:56:21 PM »
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

look to chiropractics for a modern day example of the above, or even the idea of extra terrestrial life. 

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #346 on: May 24, 2008, 12:57:04 PM »
No, it's only an affiliation with a perceived racist by people who are dumb.  BB.com is smart enough to realize that it is not the norm and is not the truth.  Clearly based on the thousands of visitors I get each day on my website as well as the 300 e-mails, most do not agree with you.

Believe me, there are other affiliate programs who would swoop me up in a minute if BB.com cut the ties with me.  As it is, they do a lot for me and vice versa, and after seeing many businesses in my day, I have not seen any better than them.

hahahaha. . .ok smart guy, wanna test your theory?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: May 24, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »
an IQ is nothing special. I can't believe you're talking about this guy as being super intelligent. maybe you are all some low-IQ fuckers but 130 is nothing to start jacking off about.

About 1/50 has an IQ above 130. That means that it should be about 412 members with 130+ IQ's on Getbig.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: May 24, 2008, 12:57:49 PM »
OK, Matt here is a good example for you in regards to intelligence. You might appreciate it; it's trite but practical. Look to the above where you wrote 'a myriad.' Myriad basically means 'many' it needs no other enhancement such as 'a.' It's a simple vocab pointer, but as you are so fond of telling others, it is an indication of one's intelligence and thought processes. It could not be a simple oversight on your part.  ;)

Yes, this is true.  I take accountability for my error.  This is a large reason why I like reading Shawn Perrine's articles in FLEX so much - his vocabulary is so rich and articulate, I find myself learning something new every time.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #349 on: May 24, 2008, 12:59:39 PM »
It may be a little bit of a stretch to suggest that we will find the gene which specifically relates to intelligence, but based on what we know of genetics already, I don't think it is silly to suggest that day will come.  We can already tell the differences between brain mass of different races using MRI scans.

I don't want to discuss these issues here because I will just deal with more strawmen, and it's getting so ridiculous that even linking to studies which prove what I'm saying to be true is considered "racist" on here.

Your last comment about me is very accurate!  Although I don't really think DC should get credit for it.  If so, I would say that you summarized it better.  In general, I am very good at recognizing good information and distinguishing it from the bad, although I am a lot less good at coming up with my own original findings.  That I agree with.
Hmm. Well, I think you may find some genes for thinking, but I fear that intelligence is too closely related to consciousness for any true understanding. Indirectly, maybe. It is the old adage: If we were smart enough to understand how our brain worked then our brain would be of  too simple a structure, and thus we could not understand how it worked ie. the sum is truly greater than the parts. It is a koan that perhaps only Debussey could possibly truly understand.    :D