Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 108476 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #375 on: May 24, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »
Like I stated before, Matt always tries to touch up his posts to make him sounds smart.
He fail to understand that stupid ideas will stay stupid no matter what words are used to describe them.

If they are so stupid, why not just debate on reasonable turns and use evidence?  I admit, there have been times where you've debated with me and provided data, but normally you just attack me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: May 24, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »

Good work dear MattCock!  :D

Thanks.  ;D

But unless another member of getbig invigilated my test, I doubt anyone will believe any scores I post.  I wonder if that is why TA never verified his lifts or if my original conclusion was correct and he is just full of shit, LOL.

What do you make of the people who claim the supplement reviews on my website are biased?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #377 on: May 24, 2008, 02:59:40 PM »
Matt - you said you main aim is to make money - you said that. You claim to be a genius.

Let me veer from my normal diplomatic self for a minute....

I would think a genius with a very high IQ, whose main aim is making money -  would do something more than peddle bodybuilding DVD's and supps online.

No offense intended, but I really wonder about that. Any reason why you did not choose a more lucrative path considering your intelligence level and aim to make money? Just love for the niche?

Simple, he lack real world abilities. He did some degree or something right? I guess no one hired him so he was forced to try to do this.
It really a shitty business to be in, he have NO edge whatsoever, it doesn't take a genius to see that  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: May 24, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

Simple, he lack real world abilities. He did some degree or something right? I guess no one hired him so he was forced to try to do this.
It really a shitty business to be in, he have NO edge whatsoever, it doesn't take a genius to see that  ;D

Nah, no jobs in my region even for those who are extremely educated.  I don't want to leave the city because I like it, so I went into website design knowing that my income wouldn't be dependent on the economic status of the city.  But with that status, the cost of living is VERY low.  We were voted #1 for most affordable housing in urban regions anywhere in the world.  Doing this, I get to make money outside of the community while enjoying the low cost of living within the community.  Also, I enjoy having an abundance of free time and have been enjoying it for almost five years now.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #379 on: May 24, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »
If they are so stupid, why not just debate on reasonable turns and use evidence?  I admit, there have been times where you've debated with me and provided data, but normally you just attack me.

Because I don't waste me time and effort on lost causes.
Racist will stay that way, do you remember that Einstein was Jewish? Look up the Manhattan project ALL the major players were Jewish, even Fermi's who wasn't was married to one lol.

If the Germans would have used some of their sense and keep obviously capable (the reason for them being prosecuted) Jewish they would probably win the war.

I see no reason to spend time with logical posts on an illogical person.

Now I just need to find some free time and mail anyone I can about your BS ...hmm...Jessie Jackson come to mind  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #380 on: May 24, 2008, 03:06:46 PM »
True.

Do you remember this sticker from?  To me, this summarizes the importance of NEVER caving to political agendas.
I agree about keeping science separate from politics but you know those punkwallas...always pandering to something or in someone's pocket.

And no, I have not seen that sticker, but I have seen similar ones. Obvious that whomever was responsible for it has no idea how science uses the term 'theory,' or 'fact,' for that matter.   ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: May 24, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »
I see no reason to spend time with logical posts on an illogical person.

You've never addressed the studies I linked, so I don't see how you can draw this conclusion.  I just think you are afraid of debating with me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: May 24, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »
I agree about keeping science separate from politics but you know those punkwallas...always pandering to something or in someone's pocket.

And no, I have not seen that sticker, but I have seen similar ones. Obvious that whomever was responsible for it has no idea how science uses the term 'theory,' or 'fact,' for that matter.   ::)

Yeah, tell me about it, lol.  GRAVITY is a theory...should we include a sticker on textbooks for that too?  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #383 on: May 24, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »
Nah, no jobs in my region even for those who are extremely educated.  I don't want to leave the city because I like it, so I went into website design knowing that my income wouldn't be dependent on the economic status of the city.  But with that status, the cost of living is VERY low.  We were voted #1 for most affordable housing in urban regions anywhere in the world.  Doing this, I get to make money outside of the community while enjoying the low cost of living within the community.  Also, I enjoy having an abundance of free time and have been enjoying it for almost five years now.

Why would you choose to live in an economically depressed area?  These places tend to have higher crime, be aesthetically unattractive, and have ignorant, uneducated, uninteresting people since those with any potential have followed the opportunities elsewhere.  And in the case of your particular area, the weather sucks too.  Seems to me you're rationalizing.  If you really had the ability to turn your IQ into income, you could afford to live anywhere you wanted.
Ron: "I am lazy."

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #384 on: May 24, 2008, 03:21:20 PM »
You've never addressed the studies I linked, so I don't see how you can draw this conclusion.  I just think you are afraid of debating with me.

I got enough reading to do with out getting assignments from you, and my point still stands, you will just deny and post more shit from your Nazi's sites.

There was an article a couple of weeks ago about a study that checked if you can increase IQ with a PC program and they succeeded which kind of ruins your whole theory. But I dont even want to go into it because I think intelligence is much more complicated than these retarded tests, many savants  can pass these tests with 500IQ points but will hardly be able to complete a sentence....so whats that worth?

Back to the subject at hand, why wont you be a man for once in your life and instead of hiding away from the real world like you do in your shit hole town.
Post a big banner with a big Swastika's symbol and lots of article about your thoughts about all the races and the Jewish conspiracy.
Be a man, stand behind what you believe and publish it in a manner no one can miss it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: May 24, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »

There was an article a couple of weeks ago about a study that checked if you can increase IQ with a PC program and they succeeded which kind of ruins your whole theory.

Wrong. Training and lifestyle can only enhanche IQ within a certain interval, dictated by your genetics.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: May 24, 2008, 03:25:55 PM »

Why would you choose to live in an economically depressed area?  These places tend to have higher crime, be aesthetically unattractive, and have ignorant, uneducated, uninteresting people since those with any potential have followed the opportunities elsewhere.  And in the case of your particular area, the weather sucks too.  Seems to me you're rationalizing.  If you really had the ability to turn your IQ into income, you could afford to live anywhere you wanted.

The real estate market is great here.  There are a FEW opportunities here, although not many, but smart people will find them.  The reason why I stay here is because I enjoy the city and everyone I care about is here.  Simple enough to me.  I agree with what you're saying about economically depressed areas though.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #387 on: May 24, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »
Wrong. Training and lifestyle can only enhanche IQ within a certain interval, dictated by your genetics.

So how did you manage to break into the two digit IQ-territory?  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 24, 2008, 03:31:51 PM »
I notice that those who were saying I was biased in my supplement reviews have since shut up.  Not only are the reviews not biased, some of them are not even written by me (in the future, this will be the majority):

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/dreamtanprofessionalself-tanningsprayreview.html

Let's see those who claim my website has biased reviews put their money where their mouth is - write a professionally written review about the worst supplement you have ever tried and I'll post it.

I encourage everyone who thinks my website is biased to take me up on this offer.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: May 24, 2008, 03:32:47 PM »
I notice that those who were saying I was biased in my supplement reviews have since shut up. 

only because they have something better to do than beating you up online, but they 'll be back, you're a human punching ball.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: May 24, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »
So how did you manage to break into the two digit IQ-territory?  ;D

Pure luck. Remember: Debusseys IQ = 53. Thus, Debussey = severely retarded, and Debussey has always been so. But sometimes, just sometimes, Gary Busey takes control over Debussey via telepathy, and then Debussey might say/write something worthwhile, but even then Gary Busey does not use his godly intelligence, he just enables Debussey a "glimpse into heaven".

Ohh baby.

:o

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #391 on: May 24, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »

You all seem to miss so much about IQ tests/studies.

Tests:
Like any tests, they have certain characteristics and stay within a guideline thus by definition they can be beat by studying them.

Studies:
By all your post I can see you all never actually been a part of a research, especially not something as subjective as this.
You need to remember that someone conduct the study and he have an agenda which is either X are the best/everyone the same/Y are the best.
The test will be built to find these results no matter what, its like you all never seen a study that is funded by the cigarette/oil companies  ::)

And IIRC the study that was published recently had something like 20 points in a couple of months which is supposed to be huge for those of you who believe in IQ tests so much.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #392 on: May 24, 2008, 03:42:09 PM »

You all seem to miss so much about IQ tests/studies.

Tests:
Like any tests, they have certain characteristics and stay within a guideline thus by definition they can be beat by studying them.

Studies:
By all your post I can see you all never actually been a part of a research, especially not something as subjective as this.
You need to remember that someone conduct the study and he have an agenda which is either X are the best/everyone the same/Y are the best.
The test will be built to find these results no matter what, its like you all never seen a study that is funded by the cigarette/oil companies  ::)

And IIRC the study that was published recently had something like 20 points in a couple of months which is supposed to be huge for those of you who believe in IQ tests so much.

I don't give a damn about those tests. I've met many supposedly "primitive" people(taxi drivers, cleaning wo/men, construction workers) who would singlehandedly blow away most full-of-themselves intellectuals at logical and analytical brainwork.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #393 on: May 24, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
I'm just surprised that a company as large and reputable as Bodybuilding.com would choose to do business or associate itself with Matt Canning and his website. Perhaps Bodybuilding.com's Will Weidenman is aware of it and his German ancestry takes a certain pride in Matt's posts, but I find it difficult to believe that Ryan, Russ, and Jeremy DeLuca or the new majority owners would choose to associate themselves with someone whose website exhibits such racial and religious bigotry and intolerance.

It's not as if the opinions on Matt's forums aren't his. They are. He posts anti-semitic and anti-black statements here and on his Bodybuilding.com affiliated website.

I wonder how Matt will feel when Bodybuilding.com dumps him. And then when Netrition dumps him. And then every other reputable company dumps him. I guess we'll be able to post something like this:

Persecution of Matt Canning

2008 Thrown out of Bodybuilding.com
2009 Thrown out of Netrition.com
2010 Thrown out of Europa.com
2011 Forced to apply to Thunder Bay post office.

Hmmmm...I guess it's kinda like a guy getting thrown out of one bar. I guess if he gets thrown out of several different bars, there must be a reason for it.

Matt lives in a blue collar depressed town probably devoid of Jews, Blacks, Asians and other minorities. He doesn't leave his house, doesn't have a girlfriend, and doesn't speak to many people in real life. He has a desperate need to belong. He joined the military hoping to find comraderie but found himself an outcast. He tries to fit in to society but is unable to do so in a productive way. Combine his lonely, sheltered life with his deep-rooted insecurities in his intelligence, physicality, and sexuality, and is it really any surprise he's adopted the views he has? I guess it's better than shooting up the post office, but not by much.

BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 24, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
only because they have something better to do than beating you up online, but they 'll be back, you're a human punching ball.

Yes, there's always an excuse.  ::)

All of you send me reviews for the worst supplements you've ever tried.  As long as they are written professionally I will post them.

Example:

"This supplement was the worst one that I have ever tried.  I made no gains in mass, strength, or any other improvements whatsoever.  It was a complete waste of money in my opinion and I will never try it again.  I also feel obligated to encourage others not to use it based on my use, although individual response will vary and it is recommended you read other reviews and do additional research before making any decisions."

As opposed to:

"This supplement is complete shit.  I hated it, the ads are stupid, and I don't think anyone should buy it."

The latter review offers the consumer NOTHING.  Try to be as specific and detailed as possible, and I will post ALL negative reviews I get on my website.

Of course, the morons will STILL not shut up about my website being dishonest.  ::)  What they don't realize is that they are only harming their own credibility (and not mine) with everything they say.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 24, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
I'm just surprised that a company as large and reputable as Bodybuilding.com would choose to do business or associate itself with Matt Canning and his website. Perhaps Bodybuilding.com's Will Weidenman is aware of it and his German ancestry takes a certain pride in Matt's posts, but I find it difficult to believe that Ryan, Russ, and Jeremy DeLuca or the new majority owners would choose to associate themselves with someone whose website exhibits such racial and religious bigotry and intolerance.

It's not as if the opinions on Matt's forums aren't his. They are. He posts anti-semitic and anti-black statements here and on his Bodybuilding.com affiliated website.

I wonder how Matt will feel when Bodybuilding.com dumps him. And then when Netrition dumps him. And then every other reputable company dumps him. I guess we'll be able to post something like this:

Hmmmm...I guess it's kinda like a guy getting thrown out of one bar. I guess if he gets thrown out of several different bars, there must be a reason for it.

Matt lives in a blue collar depressed town probably devoid of Jews, Blacks, Asians and other minorities. He doesn't leave his house, doesn't have a girlfriend, and doesn't speak to many people in real life. He has a desperate need to belong. He joined the military hoping to find comraderie but found himself an outcast. He tries to fit in to society but is unable to do so in a productive way. Combine his lonely, sheltered life with his deep-rooted insecurities in his intelligence, physicality, and sexuality, and is it really any surprise he's adopted the views he has? I guess it's better than shooting up the post office, but not by much.

How do you think a post like this reflects on yourself?

You really are low for stooping to such levels.  I've seen you attempt to do the same thing to Isaac and I don't think you realize how malicious it makes you look.

As for as my achievements, even by the time I am a millionaire, people on here will keep making the same comments.  If you haven't noticed, it makes no difference what someone achieves - anyone and everyone will be insulted on here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: May 24, 2008, 03:59:29 PM »

case closed haha.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: May 24, 2008, 04:00:52 PM »
How do you think a post like this reflects on yourself?

You really are low for stooping to such levels.  I've seen you attempt to do the same thing to Isaac and I don't think you realize how malicious it makes you look.

As for as my achievements, even by the time I am a millionaire, people on here will keep making the same comments.  If you haven't noticed, it makes no difference what someone achieves - anyone and everyone will be insulted on here.
that's not true, muscle center is admired because he deserves it.

Now squadfatty is gone, there 's an equilibrium and those who really deserve respect get it. But you don't fit in that category.

Nice one ed, you nailed it, obviously.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 24, 2008, 04:08:41 PM »
that's not true, muscle center is admired because he deserves it.

Now squadfatty is gone, there 's an equilibrium and those who really deserve respect get it. But you don't fit in that category.

Nice one ed, you nailed it, obviously.

I disagree.  Look no further than the truce thread and you see Ronnie getting bashed by ND.  You see people talking shit about Layne Norton for no reason at all.  You see people criticizing the form on lifts by Justin Harris and Steve Kuclo.  You see Special Ed bash Isaac's services, and you see others bash Special Ed's radio show.  You see people bash Ron because he doesn't lift weights.  There was an Arvilla bash thread that went on for pages and pages.  And last but not least, the two Matt C bash threads per month.  ;D

But anyway, my point is that I disagree that this board gives respect where it is due.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 24, 2008, 04:08:56 PM »

and your a fat annoying fuck with brutal gyno.
hope this helps.