Author Topic: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!  (Read 108717 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Matt C's review of the Higher Power stack by BB.com!
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
How do you think a post like this reflects on yourself?

You really are low for stooping to such levels.  I've seen you attempt to do the same thing to Isaac and I don't think you realize how malicious it makes you look.

As for as my achievements, even by the time I am a millionaire, people on here will keep making the same comments.  If you haven't noticed, it makes no difference what someone achieves - anyone and everyone will be insulted on here.
It's laughable watching you attempt to deflect valid criticism.

Don't compare your business to Isaac. Isaac uses real talent and original ideas to make a living. He and I enjoy ribbing each other for fun.

You actually have the nerve to ask how my valid post reflects on ME? How do your posts and website reflect on YOU? And your family? And your business associates? Like Bodybuilding.com?

Like I said Matt, they don't need your money. A review website/message board with an Alexa ranking of 125,000 isn't really making much money for you or them and I think we both know that. Nice try though.

BigNationRadio.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »

Don't compare your business to Isaac. Isaac uses real talent and original ideas to make a living. He and I enjoy ribbing each other for fun.

You actually have the nerve to ask how my valid post reflects on ME? How do your posts and website reflect on YOU? And your family? And your business associates? Like Bodybuilding.com?

Like I said Matt, they don't need your money. A review website/message board with an Alexa ranking of 125,000 isn't really making much money for you or them and I think we both know that. Nice try though.

Why did you become so serious all the sudden?  >:(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #402 on: May 24, 2008, 04:20:32 PM »
he is sensitive about he jew-dom

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #403 on: May 24, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »
Considering the amount of time I spent helping and and providing free advice to MattC about his legal troubles and how much business he's mooched of Ron's Getbig site, I think he has a shitload of nerve Jew-bashing here. Here's a guy that has had two Jews help him out financially and legally without asking him for a dime, and he's devoted himself to shit-talking Jews. It's not about freedom of speech, it's about being an ungrateful POS.

PS. Haha...this just got dumped to the Supplement board. Guess things got a bit touchy up on the Idaho farm.
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

Special Education is a Jewbie?  I'm shocked...  shocked I say!  :o

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »

I wouldn't rock the boat too much if I were you. It may make you catabolic amongst other things.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »
Considering the amount of time I spent helping and and providing free advice to MattC about his legal troubles and how much business he's mooched of Ron's Getbig site, I think he has a shitload of nerve Jew-bashing here. Here's a guy that has had two Jews help him out financially and legally without asking him for a dime, and he's devoted himself to shit-talking Jews. It's not about freedom of speech, it's about being an ungrateful POS.

You have given MattCock free legal advice? About what? Denial of walking around nude in public?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »

PS. Haha...this just got dumped to the Supplement board. Guess things got a bit touchy up on the Idaho farm.

Tell us more about Matt C's "legal troubles"!  :D  Unless he has retained you as paid counsel, privilege wouldn't apply, right?

Alex23

« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »

I think it's fair to say that "MattC" has officially been destroyed beyond belief.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2008, 04:31:35 PM »

Special Education is a Jewbie?  I'm shocked...  shocked I say!  :o
;D
Well, according to Matt you could easily surmise as much, based on the fact that my radio show controls the media.

Now, how about those other radio Jews Palumbo and Romano?

Or Cicherillo and Solomon? DOH!
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »

Yes, bodybuilding.com is responsible for what I say.  ::)  If you don't understand how low it is for you to draw that conclusion, I'm not going to explain it to you.  Shame on you for going that route.

When did I ever say that I had original talent through my website or anything of the like?  Why is being original so important?  My website model works.  Your message board used the same colour scheme as getbig and I applaud you for that - there's nothing wrong with modeling a business after another one which is successful.  It happens all the time.  It's part of the mechanism of capitalism.

And you are correct, bodybuilding.com doesn't need me, but the Alexa rankings on the website are only a part of the picture.  You don't mention other promotions I do for my website independently of the site itself.  As I said, I am still in their top 25 of affiliates out of over 8,000.  If you don't believe me, then ask them.  We have a good working relationship together.  I will agree that they don't need me though, as they are so big at this point, bodybuilding needs bodybuilding.com, but bodybuilding.com does not need anyone.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »
Well, according to Matt you could easily surmise as much, based on the fact that my radio show controls the media.

I don't know... isn't there another NY-based guy named Stern who is the self-proclaimed "king of all media"?  A distant relation, perhaps?  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2008, 04:37:15 PM »

Now, how about those other radio Jews Palumbo and Romano?

Or Cicherillo and Solomon? DOH!

Have you ever been to Thunder Bay Ed? It's a great place for startup VC funding, B2B relationships and other venture related operations. A great launch pad for a futur Millionaire ::) .

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #413 on: May 24, 2008, 04:38:33 PM »
I wouldn't rock the boat too much if I were you. It may make you catabolic amongst other things.
  :-[ MOMMY! candidizzle wont come run around tied to a weight sled like an idiot with me ! its not fair ! what a jerk!  

:P

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: May 24, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »
Shame on you for going that route.

hahahahaha you used the expression "shame on you" ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: May 24, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »

Yes, that was very nice of you and I appreciate it.

I don't get why people feel the need to get so defensive though.  For instance, I am not offended that Asians score higher than Europeans in IQ tests.  If it's fact, I acknowledge it.  I don't deny the atrocities that Europeans have committed throughout history.  I try to put things in perspective even if they may not be pleasant things to accept.

And yes, I would imagine that Jason and Howard are distant relatives.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: May 24, 2008, 04:42:01 PM »

Matt - care to share your "legal troubles" with us before someone gets the scoop elsewhere and plasters it all over the board?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: May 24, 2008, 04:56:31 PM »
Have you ever been to Thunder Bay Ed? It's a great place for startup VC funding, B2B relationships and other venture related operations. A great launch pad for a futur Millionaire ::) .

No, but it's a great place to make a lot of money with next to no cost of living.  I don't think people are considering how long it goes to have an extremely reduced cost of living.  You can get nice four bedroom homes here for $100,000 easily.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #418 on: May 24, 2008, 04:58:16 PM »
No, but it's a great place to make a lot of money with next to no cost of living.  I don't think people are considering how long it goes to have an extremely reduced cost of living.  You can get nice four bedroom homes here for $100,000 easily.

What is your business model/main source of income Matt Canning?

'low cost of living' comes hand in hand with low incomes. Don't give me that "web 2.0" bs...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #419 on: May 24, 2008, 04:59:44 PM »

Matt - care to share your "legal troubles" with us before someone gets the scoop elsewhere and plasters it all over the board?
i would like to know more about this, please?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #420 on: May 24, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »

I don't get why people feel the need to get so defensive though.  For instance, I am not offended that Asians score higher than Europeans in IQ tests.  If it's fact, I acknowledge it.  I don't deny the atrocities that Europeans have committed throughout history.  I try to put things in perspective even if they may not be pleasant things to accept.

And yes, I would imagine that Jason and Howard are distant relatives.
If anyone is being defensive here, it's you.

If you are so proud of your viewpoints and truly believe that it has brought you more business, why would Bodybuilding.com's opinion about your mutual affiliation be of concern to you?

You pride yourself on the truth and evidence. What exactly is "low" about pointing out the truth? Bodybuilding.com is affiliated with a racist and anti-semitic website and a webmaster/partner/affiliate who promotes racism and anti-semitism.

Tell me where I'm going wrong, Matty?
BigNationRadio.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: May 24, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »
MattCock would be better off shutting the fuck up about his viewpoints when it could be directly linked to his business, and make an alias like CatManning or something that debates his viewpoints.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #422 on: May 24, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »
Thanks for your earlier answer btw MattC.

Special Ed is 100% right - and MattC is displaying a complete lack of business sense here and knowledge on how the whole industry works - on larger levels - not small time levels.

Bodybuilding.com could give a rats ass about him, and would dump him like a hotcake if he was a liabilty.

Recall how quickly 240 got chopped by them?

Just think of a hypothetical scenario here. Special Ed decides he is offended, and starts mentioning on his radio show how a bb.com affilated person makes anti semetic remarks - which subtly tars them together with bb.com. As anyone should recall from the Mr Getbig, I am very anal retentive [spare me the comments ;D]. I decide I am offended, and decide to organise a massive email compaign to complain to bb.com, and dedicate myself to this posting on various forums, pm'ing ppl, drumming up mass support. I engage my friend Yemeni [Mindspin] who makes a few calls to high powered individuals in the game.

Matt is gone. Simple.

Or even if Ron, a Jew, tosses Matt off this site where Matt does alot of marketing.

Not saying that will occur, I just made it all up, but for Matt to insinuate he would not get dumped by them is off base. It's just no one cares enough to bother.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: May 24, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »
Thanks for your earlier answer btw MattC.

Special Ed is 100% right - and MattC is displaying a complete lack of business sense here and knowledge on how the whole industry works - on larger levels - not small time levels.

Bodybuilding.com could give a rats ass about him, and would dump him like a hotcake if he was a liabilty.

Recall how quickly 240 got chopped by them?

Just think of a hypothetical scenario here. Special Ed decides he is offended, and starts mentioning on his radio show how a bb.com affilated person makes anti semetic remarks - which subtly tars them together with bb.com. As anyone should recall from the Mr Getbig, I am very anal retentive [spare me the comments ;D]. I decide I am offended, and decide to organise a massive email compaign to complain to bb.com, and dedicate myself to this posting on various forums, pm'ing ppl, drumming up mass support. I engage my friend Yemeni [Mindspin] who makes a few calls to high powered individuals in the game.

Matt is gone. Simple.

Or even if Ron, a Jew, tosses Matt off this site where Matt does alot of marketing.

Not saying that will occur, I just made it all up, but for Matt to insinuate he would not get dumped by them is off base. It's just no one cares enough to bother.

That was spot on sistah

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #424 on: May 24, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
Thanks Debussey.

After rereading it, I just want to be clear I am not making some threat and being like one of these google warrior nuts here lol.

I would not do that or anything.

Just pointing out it could easily be done, so like so many of us have said in this thread - Matt should consider this.